View Poll Results: Do you find Trannie Cougars worthy jack material?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes bring them on

21 65.63%
  • Ugh no who wants to sleep with their mother

2 6.25%
  • it makes me no difference one way or the other if she is hung and functional

4 12.50%
  • whats a cougar?

5 15.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

When is Black Tgirls gonna have Transexual Cougars?

You know those seasoned vets that are 20x2 but still know how to get a rise in a mans pants. LOL

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6

I Luv A Sexy Cougar!!!

I would enjoy seeing shoots of some well seasoned and wine aged Cougar BTG's on the site! I see one out at this club I go to in New york and she's aged very well and still could get the business!!!

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Highly dependent on how well they kept themselves up over the years. I don't think anyone wants to see a cougar just because of her age if she doesnt look hot. Thats the whole point.

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by andwar View Post
    I would enjoy seeing shoots of some well seasoned and wine aged Cougar BTG's on the site! I see one out at this club I go to in New york and she's aged very well and still could get the business!!!

We invented the business

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    Highly dependent on how well they kept themselves up over the years. I don't think anyone wants to see a cougar just because of her age if she doesnt look hot. Thats the whole point.
    It was strickly hypothetical in all honesty I learned a long time ago this business is youth obsessed and in no way try to garner attention from any of the younger girls at all. I have found my niche over seas where age is the greatest of all erotisms. It would be sheer lunacy to post a girl of any age who hasnt kept herself up but I see it happen all the time.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by TSSexyChanel View Post
    It was strickly hypothetical in all honesty I learned a long time ago this business is youth obsessed and in no way try to garner attention from any of the younger girls at all. I have found my niche over seas where age is the greatest of all erotisms. It would be sheer lunacy to post a girl of any age who hasnt kept herself up but I see it happen all the time.
    I'd disagree - Shemale Yum and BTG have always had a policy of showing different types of models, whether based on shape/size, transition status or age. We've had many requests for the MILF'y types over the years and when good ones come along, I'm certainly up for shoots of them to appear on the site. We have a 50+ girl on Black-Tgirls and she goes down very well.

seanchai

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6

HEY!!Again I'm All for The Cougars

Quote Originally Posted by TSSexyChanel View Post
    We invented the business
    Yes I Agree you did!when I said get the business I didn't mean Literally, I meant sexually!I enjoy the shoots of the older BTG's as well as the young!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Chanel is hot!!!

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by nycguy View Post
    chanel Is Hot!!!
    You Have Sooo Earned Pussy Points Lol

Redeemable And Good For 30 Days Only Lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    I'd disagree - Shemale Yum and BTG have always had a policy of showing different types of models, whether based on shape/size, transition status or age. We've had many requests for the MILF'y types over the years and when good ones come along, I'm certainly up for shoots of them to appear on the site. We have a 50+ girl on Black-Tgirls and she goes down very well.

seanchai
    This is true and in doing so some of us have learned to admire and appreciate the many different individuals that we might otherwise overlook. Simply as an example I was never fond of or aroused by a person that appeared to me to be what I considered overweight. (Of course I had another word for that until I was "schooled" - shame on me - lol.) Now when admiring the TGirls on both SY and BTG I no longer automatically pass up the profiles of the Girls I formerly had placed in that category. Prime example would be Madison on BTG. After seeing those sets how could you not be fond of or aroused by a woman that looks that good?

Also, on SY your recent updates from SF had one of the TGirls of Latin persuassion that has been here for some time and, yes she has kept herself well, she is worth checking out too.

Truth be told the "business" is not all that easy going and nice to a woman, whether she's a GG or TGirl. For so many of the more talented and attractive TGirls still blessing us with a new video or picture set speaks volumes about them. The majority of my favorite videos were made between 1992 and 2001. These ladies were at least 18 and now are in their 30's (or very close) and still very much in demand. Ladies like Nefertiti, Vo D' Balm, Lisa Cage, Lisa Lawrence, Brandy Scott, Sylvia Boots - and the list can go on. It's true that people do not want to spend their time or money viewing the guys and gals that have not taken care of themselves but there are many TGirls out there that do regardless of any setbacks, hardships or disappointments and I appreciate the fact that SY and BTG still find them and shoot them and get them on the web for us to appreciate and drool over.

Okay. I'm off the soap box. But I do so love these girls!!!!!!