Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Who in the fuck is the red faced guy, no doubt on his tenth drink, amongst these fine ass t-girls?
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    Who in the fuck is the red faced guy, no doubt on his tenth drink, amongst these fine ass t-girls?
    I dont know what number he was on , but I was on my 4th...

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Im really surprised the mods didnt step in this situation..looks like it has gotten out of hand.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    Im really surprised the mods didnt step in this situation..looks like it has gotten out of hand.
    It does make you wonder, doesn't it?

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 61/0
    Given: 33/2
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    I feel ya Twoway. I agree with ya. I just don't like when newbies come in here with the grandeur attitude. Repect ya elders, ya know? I've been in here since 2000ish, 2001. My screen name back then was, "ya boy" Now this new kid on the block wants to come in and act like he's Joe Clark or somebody. Earn ya stripes. Don't come in here with a chip on ya shoulder. There's a pecking order here. For example, you're given a nickname when you step into the Forum. The very first name you get is "BTG Newbie", then you get "Tranny Chaser." These are distinctions given to you to let yourself and others know just how long you've been here. Not only that, but it also lets others know if you're an active participant or not. That's like me or you coming in here, fresh off the block, and disrespecting TV Surfer. Do you know how long he's been a part of this BTG establishment? The man is a legend and I will always give him respect. Even if I disagree with a viewpoint he has, I would definitely watch my tone in how I approach my rebuttal with him. Same thing with Ty-Clone. Ty is an old head in here and I have since apologized to him for my response to his post. Smuzic? Who in the hell is that!!!!! But I agree with what you're saying, Twoway. Hell, it's only a sex forum and it's not worth breaking somebody's neck. Not only that, but if something bad was to happen to this jerk, it wouldn't be hard to find out who did it being that I've left my premeditations all over this blog. LOL!!!!!! I'll give him a "get out of jail free" card for now. Thanks Twoway.
    Thats your best move today, Thanks 2Way... you saved a life, real talk

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc--dFFp7mY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc--dFFp7mY[/ame]