Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    onone

What Happened To Shemales With Phat Asses?

I recall that being common place back in the early 2000's. Today it seems like everything is pretty much slim still looking like they are in transition, and you have to dig deep to run across anything with a phat ass.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Who are these two mamis?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    I know the second girl, she is TS Body out of Baltimore. I met her twice on a trip from London to NYC. She was da bomb with a bangin' booty!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by onone View Post
    I recall that being common place back in the early 2000's. Today it seems like everything is pretty much slim still looking like they are in transition, and you have to dig deep to run across anything with a phat ass.
    PARDON? just because sum of us are slim and as u say in the beginging of transition ..does that mean.. we dont have fat asses? So ur saying we need to be fat or over pumped lol go head werk BTG learn something new on here everyday! Cant wait till we get to the topics about men not having big enough dicks or keeping it up! lol

OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Twitter:sashastrokes

Youtube: sashastrokestv

IMLIVE WEBSHOWS WITH SASHA STROKES
    http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?hnumber=749813

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by onone View Post
    I feel you bro. Nothing wrong with the slim look but it's all about the ass for some of us. When you just wanna size up a real phat booty, that could be difficult to come by now.

The Self-Professed "Baddest TS in the Game...!"
    Thumbs Up/Down
    i didnt go anywhere..... im right here

ps.... have u ever seen a natural ass like that? on a face so pretty with a super soaker suprise to match!

*Ts Luxury D. Love*
    www.TsLuXuryD.com
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE
    ps. I LOVE YOU...!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    PARDON? just because sum of us are slim and as u say in the beginging of transition ..does that mean.. we dont have fat asses? So ur saying we need to be fat or over pumped lol go head werk BTG learn something new on here everyday! Cant wait till we get to the topics about men not having big enough dicks or keeping it up! lol
    Good point! Some say that many males become strictly bottom trannies because of these issues so go figure......

But for the record though, I've never had a problem finding a big butt Tranny since Philly has plenty.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by TslovelyLuxury View Post
    i didnt go anywhere..... im right here

ps.... have u ever seen a natural ass like that? on a face so pretty with a super soaker suprise to match!
    Since this is a onone post, it already starts off with no credibility. I'm just here to say that it's not the size of the ass that I i find attractive, rather the confidence to be comfortable in your own skin, no matter what stage of your transition you may be in. Idk if anyone else agrees, but #KanyeShrug

The Self-Professed "Baddest TS in the Game...!"
    Thumbs Up/Down
    im with u when ur right!

*Ts Luxury D. Love*
    www.TsLuXuryD.com
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE
    ps. I LOVE YOU...!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqOrpheus View Post
    Since this is a onone post, it already starts off with no credibility. I'm just here to say that it's not the size of the ass that I i find attractive, rather the confidence to be comfortable in your own skin, no matter what stage of your transition you may be in. Idk if anyone else agrees, but #KanyeShrug
    How you make the jump from someone asking to see more phat asses to confidence in stage of transition? So you don't find big asses attractive, just slide on by. There's space for everyone.

I don't see any diss in the OP's simple request so back off y'all.