Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Yeah it's the same old story Kila - I guess we should be honoured that they have to follow us but we (photographers or myself) spend time and energy to get the latest model or a model to return and a bunch of other sites jump on her as soon as we publish. I've seen some sites turn a model down until she's tested on one of ours.

As it goes, the Sheeba content I've seen elsewhere recently, I think is FAR inferior to Remy's work. Frank done a great job with her also (he originally shot her like 7 yrs ago or something!).

I look forward to Remy shooting her again.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Yeah it's the same old story Kila - I guess we should be honoured that they have to follow us but we (photographers or myself) spend time and energy to get the latest model or a model to return and a bunch of other sites jump on her as soon as we publish. I've seen some sites turn a model down until she's tested on one of ours.

As it goes, the Sheeba content I've seen elsewhere recently, I think is FAR inferior to Remy's work. Frank done a great job with her also (he originally shot her like 7 yrs ago or something!).

I look forward to Remy shooting her again.
    Yeah...... I really see it now they have already jumped on Kayla BIGGS and Candi Love.... They might get them out before us but we shot them first..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    Yeah...... I really see it now they have already jumped on Kayla BIGGS and Candi Love.... They might get them out before us but we shot them first..
    So don't go introducing them to anyone!!!
    At the club there are guys just dying to pick our girls out.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Exactly!!! What Seanchai and Kali are discussing is exactly my impetus for saying what I said a few days ago about Evil Angel and Devil's Films filming the black t-girl models. All of those girls that Joey is shooting, I saw here first! Seanchai, now you're getting the idea. This is a war of attrition!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Exactly!!! What Seanchai and Kali are discussing is exactly my impetus for saying what I said a few days ago about Evil Angel and Devil's Films filming the black t-girl models. All of those girls that Joey is shooting, I saw here first! Seanchai, now you're getting the idea. This is a war of attrition!!
    No offense - but you don't know what you are talking about.
    Getting the idea?
    War of attrition?

We often help Joey get models for his shoots and have for years.

Thumbs Up/Down
    No offense - but you don't know what you are talking about.
    Getting the idea?
    War of attrition?

We often help Joey get models for his shoots and have for years.
    I wasn't meaning literally a war Seanchai, nor am I saying that you should be in cut throat competition. All I'm saying is....as the other companies make headway with the black t-girls, people will start to go where the product is. I am a loyal BTG follower and I would hate to see this following here diminish. That's all I'm saying. I just want BTG to keep up. Other companies are really starting to understand just how popular this tranny stuff really is. Do I think BTG's spunk has waned? No. Do I think BTG has lost a little ground? Yes. At one point, I was a BTG follower only. Now, I notice that I'm sharing my time and money with other companies and sites. I just think we need to amp it up a bit. Which you are definitely making an effort to because you have asked the fans "which girls they would like to see do hardcore." That tells me something is definitely brewing.....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    maaaaan you better stop that how else will I be able to meet all the beautiful BTG's lol...jk jk Kila has introduced me to a few amazing girls. Candi Love,Nadia,Kayla Biggs, Victoria Porsche, and a couple others Just saying "thank god" lol well more like Thank you Kila

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    I wasn't meaning literally a war Seanchai, nor am I saying that you should be in cut throat competition. All I'm saying is....as the other companies make headway with the black t-girls, people will start to go where the product is. I am a loyal BTG follower and I would hate to see this following here diminish. That's all I'm saying. I just want BTG to keep up. Other companies are really starting to understand just how popular this tranny stuff really is. Do I think BTG's spunk has waned? No. Do I think BTG has lost a little ground? Yes. At one point, I was a BTG follower only. Now, I notice that I'm sharing my time and money with other companies and sites. I just think we need to amp it up a bit. Which you are definitely making an effort to because you have asked the fans "which girls they would like to see do hardcore." That tells me something is definitely brewing.....
    Honestly, nothing has changed in years. There have always been sites "stealing" our girls - the internet and the way the models communicate has added to the ease they can do it somewhat but overall, I don't think BTG has lost ground and if anything, looking at the stats, gained some. We can't stop the girls from working, they need that work and it's unfair on them - I will actually recommend some producers to some of the models.
    We have amp'd it up - we have weekly hardcore, better producers than ever fresher and better models.
    Maybe you've spent so long here you're just looking for a different take on things every now and again.

We have some things planned for this year but there won't be any major changes to this site's whose agenda is to find the newest models and the returning favourites.

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Gotcha ! New spot Viper room..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Honestly, nothing has changed in years. There have always been sites "stealing" our girls - the internet and the way the models communicate has added to the ease they can do it somewhat but overall, I don't think BTG has lost ground and if anything, looking at the stats, gained some. We can't stop the girls from working, they need that work and it's unfair on them - I will actually recommend some producers to some of the models.
    We have amp'd it up - we have weekly hardcore, better producers than ever fresher and better models.
    Maybe you've spent so long here you're just looking for a different take on things every now and again.

We have some things planned for this year but there won't be any major changes to this site's whose agenda is to find the newest models and the returning favourites.

Oh trust me Seanchai, I'm not going anywhere. I love this place!!! lol I guess you're right though, when you get a good thing, you want more of it and in various ways. We weren't just satisfied with good coffee. Now we want lattes, cappuchinos, espresso, mochas, etc. This is the only place I truely know and I am definitely happy to be here and have access to all these sexy girls on this site. I guess my main objective is to see the girls on any platform I can. I may venture out if I see a performer doing work for another company, but BTG is definitely my home.