Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    i dont mind the girl sucking and being fucked by the camera man. in regards to the gonzo shoots like nacho vidals house of shemale series i dont know why he doesnt just fuck them on camera. in a few of the movies he did fuck them but never showed it. its hilarious hearing him panting and jacking off you know he fucked them good once he was done with the shoot.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ballznnutzz View Post
    i dont mind the girl sucking and being fucked by the camera man. in regards to the gonzo shoots like nacho vidals house of shemale series i dont know why he doesnt just fuck them on camera. in a few of the movies he did fuck them but never showed it. its hilarious hearing him panting and jacking off you know he fucked them good once he was done with the shoot.
    Lol...I can't blame him...its more than a few that id have gone HAM on...especially the ones from #13 in columbia

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

no left coast luv 4 me, missing crazy tgirl luck or not
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 2/0
    i gotta agree with the o.p. i like when then photographer's stroked a model.although i admit it must be hard shoot with one hand lol.

"The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by observing its prisoners." Dostevsky said that... after doin' a little time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Quote Originally Posted by btglover View Post
    i gotta agree with the o.p. i like when then photographer's stroked a model.although i admit it must be hard shoot with one hand lol.
    I knew i wasnt the only one

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Quote Originally Posted by thookie View Post
    I gotta say those gonzo shoots are some of the best ones, and for me i hate the ones where the camera guy and tgirl are basically flirting all the way through the movie and you just know that when the camera goes down its gonna be something going on. you wish that it would be put on camera.
    another one....make it happen btg site

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    Lol...I can't blame him...its more than a few that id have gone HAM on...especially the ones from #13 in columbia
    man that whole series from the 1st to the very latest has nothing but fine fine girls. i guess nacho doesnt want to hurt his star power by fucking them on camera or at least showing it but you know he slays them every chance he gets behind the scenes.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    Seanchai, the camera man getting head and/or fucking is kinda hot though...especially since we all know it happens...you can tell in certain scenes...putting it in the vid would spice it up a little...somewhat of a break from the norm
    I have to agree ,spice it up a little .I would enjoy to see a bit more of it,just have someone else hold the camera.