Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    Come to think of it I have heard that but never knew what it meant. I'd say I'm pretty far from perfect but still the girls pass me by... maybe I should get some muscles... and tattoos... start talking like DMX...
    dude never change who you are in order to get a chick. you don't want to live a lie for the rest of your relationship. first sign of softness or weakness and she's gonna shit all over your sugar my man.

trust me on that one

keep being who you are and eventually you'll find that chick who's ready for a guy like you man.

what i do works for me because that's who i am on and off the boards. if i tried to change up and be mr. nice guy like you are on the boards and met a chick off the boards they'd realize i was lying within 10 minutes because i am who i am.

i call shit how it is. if a chick doesn't feel me because i refuse to lie or bend myself to conform to what she think is sexy or appealling then it's just her loss

yes i'm a bad boy but undernearth all the tough talk and exterior, i do have a good heart...just that i make a chick work to reach that motherfucker lol

be easy playboy, some chick will hubby you up. i keep thinkin you are located in kansas somewhere but you live in nyc. dude you have like an infinite supply of fine latina, black, white, asian, and every other race ts up there. yall actually have real clubs you can go to and meet real ts. what i suggest is get your shoe game up, get you a fresh edge up, get some nice cologone, a good outfit and some fake baller-type biz cards and get your OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ on in the club!

you will never catch a shark fishing in a pond...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor View Post
    ....yep i noticed
    umm...i should be beefing with you. you know this nice professional 9 to 5 corporate thug took time out of his busy day to text you and see how you've been and all i got was.....

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    dude never change who you are in order to get a chick. you don't want to live a lie for the rest of your relationship. first sign of softness or weakness and she's gonna shit all over your sugar my man.

trust me on that one

keep being who you are and eventually you'll find that chick who's ready for a guy like you man.

what i do works for me because that's who i am on and off the boards. if i tried to change up and be mr. nice guy like you are on the boards and met a chick off the boards they'd realize i was lying within 10 minutes because i am who i am.

i call shit how it is. if a chick doesn't feel me because i refuse to lie or bend myself to conform to what she think is sexy or appealling then it's just her loss

yes i'm a bad boy but undernearth all the tough talk and exterior, i do have a good heart...just that i make a chick work to reach that motherfucker lol

be easy playboy, some chick will hubby you up. i keep thinkin you are located in kansas somewhere but you live in nyc. dude you have like an infinite supply of fine latina, black, white, asian, and every other race ts up there. yall actually have real clubs you can go to and meet real ts. what i suggest is get your shoe game up, get you a fresh edge up, get some nice cologone, a good outfit and some fake baller-type biz cards and get your OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ on in the club!

you will never catch a shark fishing in a pond...

DAPS...good looking B.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Does anyone know any good clubs to go to for meeting tgs in NY? I'm not much of a clubber.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    umm...i should be beefing with you. you know this nice professional 9 to 5 corporate thug took time out of his busy day to text you and see how you've been and all i got was.....

why beef with me **innocent face**? lol.just been busy with my new man.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor View Post
    why beef with me **innocent face**? lol.just been busy with my new man.
    I feel u but just like a good gun slinger u should know its always good to keep one in the chamber lol

Nah its cool, just called 2 see how u been...nothing major

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    I like a girl with curves. Thick thighs and great legs and a bubble or onion. Breast don't have to be super huge I like a handful or something I can get my mouth around.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I feel u but just like a good gun slinger u should know its always good to keep one in the chamber lol

you remind me of myself 5 years ago

nobody really reads this shit

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down

ive never been that type of chick.when im with someone im focused

Thumbs Up/Down
    Ddoes that mean you won't teach me any moves? >_>

I shall now place one more soul to rest.