Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by andraie1 View Post
    She Is Not Big A Suzanna Holmes But She Is Big Though
    I have seen both in person trust me she is as big as Suzanna..
    Quote Originally Posted by jayveach View Post
    I don't know... I'd love to see the ruler shot on that girl. I don't think Kilakali does that though...
    Actually no I don't, Frank from Frank's Tgirls just shot her on Sunday and after the shoot he mentioned the samething to me, so when I do a reshoot of her I will have her do a tape measure of width and length. I just might get a meausurement on the sly..

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    I'm with wert. Girl's got me considering a trip to Cali in the near future. By the way, what do you mean when you say she's wild?
    Cos she is a handful since she practically stays down the street from me we hangout all the time. She loves to shake her ass in my car (almost wrecked my car)..hangout my sunroof and flash guys with her tits other things I have to PM you about...lol I will have alot of video footage of the above and more on my site.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    I'm with wert. Girl's got me considering a trip to Cali in the near future. By the way, what do you mean when you say she's wild?

Yo Cos, let me know when you want to go. I'll roll with you out there. We can meet up with Kali. I"m getting excited just thinking about all the sexy Cali girls out there. I said Cali girls, not Kali girls. lol.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Sounds good to me. I could use a good trip. Haven't been out of NY in a while. We'll go to Kali's place. Freeload for a few days. =D

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Sounds good to me. I could use a good trip. Haven't been out of NY in a while. We'll go to Kali's place. Freeload for a few days. =D

I'm serious man. Let's put it together. About what month are we talking? We gotta do it before Autumn rolls back around.

Thumbs Up/Down
    That mostly depends on how much a ticket to Cali costs. Right now I've gotta muster some rent money as well as pay off my school bill so I can start again. What's the cheapest flight one can take to Cali?

Thumbs Up/Down
    That mostly depends on how much a ticket to Cali costs. Right now I've gotta muster some rent money as well as pay off my school bill so I can start again. What's the cheapest flight one can take to Cali?
    Well, right now, since the rise of fuel costs and the summer (travel) season kicking in, airfares are pretty costly right now. From NY to Cali, if you planned about 3 weeks out would probably run you about $300 round trip with Airtran.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    @vidman and @cosmic...SCREW BOTH Y'ALL...

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Well, right now, since the rise of fuel costs and the summer (travel) season kicking in, airfares are pretty costly right now. From NY to Cali, if you planned about 3 weeks out would probably run you about $300 round trip with Airtran.
    That doesn't sound too bad at all. Depending on how much I get out of that settlement I could go.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    @vidman and @cosmic...SCREW BOTH Y'ALL...
    Hey, you're down there with Brooklyn Mattel... I see no reason for complaints from you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    That doesn't sound too bad at all. Depending on how much I get out of that settlement I could go.

Depending on how much you get from the settlement? Well you could pay my way as well! lol. Just let me know when and I'll be ready Cos.