Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    No problem, it's mainly a case of getting my money and how much I have left after necessities. ( Which also include a few dates... here in NYC. )

LOL! Cool. Handle ya business and let me know Cos.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    No problem. Worst comes to worst we can always chill out locally. Possibly with some b-ball out side of the school... hopefully we don't run into a couple of guys who are up to no good. I don't like when people make trouble in my neighborhood.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    No problem. Worst comes to worst we can always chill out locally. Possibly with some b-ball out side of the school... hopefully we don't run into a couple of guys who are up to no good. I don't like when people make trouble in my neighborhood.

I lived in Brooklyn, Coney Island for about 2 years man. Where do you dwell Cos?

Thumbs Up/Down
    I live in Brooklyn. right now I'm in Kensington. It's not too far from CI. Right along the G/B and F lines.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I live in Brooklyn. right now I'm in Kensington. It's not too far from CI. Right along the G/B and F lines.
    I know exactly where Kensington is! I used to work in the Bay Ridge area. From where 4th Avenue and the BQE connect, all the way down through Sunset, on to downtown Brooklyn, on to the HIP Center on Schemerhorn. As far east as 86th Street in Bensonhurst to Dyker Heights, all the way to Sheapshead Bay. I was a pharmaceutical sales rep for Merck. That was my territory.

After my first Nor'Easter, I got the hell out of there!!!! I'm from the South man! I just don't do Nor'Easters!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Damn. You probably know this place better than me... actually you definitely do. I didn't know what Kensington was until I moved here. Most people I know who grew up here are just as puzzled when I tell them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Damn. You probably know this place better than me... actually you definitely do. I didn't know what Kensington was until I moved here. Most people I know who grew up here are just as puzzled when I tell them.
    Well I'll tell you what....if we can't get our funds up to get to Cali, I'll come up that way. I'm sure there are some girls up there we can hang out with. (that was an understatement)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 7/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    I have seen both in person trust me she is as big as Suzanna..

Actually no I don't, Frank from Frank's Tgirls just shot her on Sunday and after the shoot he mentioned the samething to me, so when I do a reshoot of her I will have her do a tape measure of width and length. I just might get a meausurement on the sly..

Cos she is a handful since she practically stays down the street from me we hangout all the time. She loves to shake her ass in my car (almost wrecked my car)..hangout my sunroof and flash guys with her tits other things I have to PM you about...lol I will have alot of video footage of the above and more on my site.
    Any idea when she will be on this site and thanks again great find

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by kaientai View Post
    Any idea when she will be on this site and thanks again great find
    Not sure I think it will be awhile. You can see her on Franks site as well..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Well I'll tell you what....if we can't get our funds up to get to Cali, I'll come up that way. I'm sure there are some girls up there we can hang out with. (that was an understatement)
    Sounds good to me. I could stand to meet some girls out here.