Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Ok I will agree with you, because I do know that not all women are into trans, or accepting of their men who are into trans. However; there are so many women that are, if you feel you want to date a GG why not choose one that is open minded as you are.
    That's my basic view of it. But there are times when you can get wrapped up in a person without realizing there are aspects of them that you may not agree with and vice versa. You can try looking only for certain types but then you end up limiting the circle you keep and drawing boundaries between you and certain people which in a way is sort of the opposite of what we as humans should be aiming for... Okay I'm gettin' preachy, I'll stop here.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I shall now place one more soul to rest.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    That's my basic view of it. But there are times when you can get wrapped up in a person without realizing there are aspects of them that you may not agree with and vice versa. You can try looking only for certain types but then you end up limiting the circle you keep and drawing boundaries between you and certain people which in a way is sort of the opposite of what we as humans should be aiming for... Okay I'm gettin' preachy, I'll stop here.
    Ha, a quagmire was forming lol I see what you are trying to say though. I have found myself to be attracted to people with flaws/faults and that I like them on account of their flaws, which sadly has led to some really bad relationships where I get treated like shit. I think it's because I spend so much time trying to care about people and being PC, having a lover that is more "wild child" to be a bit appealing, yin/yang and all. Regardless, I don't spend time with out right bigots, and even gays can be bigots which is sad for any minority to be bigots (history not learned at all). I surround myself with open minded people, I have learned from business that you do have to draw lines between yourself and certain people, because some people are like crabs in a barrel and will gladly drag you down with them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Ha, a quagmire was forming lol I see what you are trying to say though. I have found myself to be attracted to people with flaws/faults and that I like them on account of their flaws, which sadly has led to some really bad relationships where I get treated like shit. I think it's because I spend so much time trying to care about people and being PC, having a lover that is more "wild child" to be a bit appealing, yin/yang and all. Regardless, I don't spend time with out right bigots, and even gays can be bigots which is sad for any minority to be bigots (history not learned at all). I surround myself with open minded people, I have learned from business that you do have to draw lines between yourself and certain people, because some people are like crabs in a barrel and will gladly drag you down with them.
    Giggity goo.

Yeah I have to agree with that. There are many people who seem to live for the sake of dragging others down with them. I also find it ass backwards for a person to be a bigot when they're in the minority of anything. I mean really it's ass backwards for any reason.

So you like the wild ones do you? .... * screeches and flings poop * This plan can't fail...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Giggity goo.

Yeah I have to agree with that. There are many people who seem to live for the sake of dragging others down with them. I also find it ass backwards for a person to be a bigot when they're in the minority of anything. I mean really it's ass backwards for any reason.

So you like the wild ones do you? .... * screeches and flings poop * This plan can't fail...
    You are too fucking funny Cosmic! It's even funnier cause I'm such an "icky don't touch it" kind of person, I have issues using public restrooms, shaking hands, shopping in walmart etc. Then, here you are flinging poo.

Thumbs Up/Down
    You are too fucking funny Cosmic! It's even funnier cause I'm such an "icky don't touch it" kind of person, I have issues using public restrooms, shaking hands, shopping in walmart etc. Then, here you are flinging poo.
    Damn! It back fired! Time for plan B... - pulls out a Kraven the Hunter fur and attaches it to his regular hoodie -

I had a problem with stuff like that myself. The bathroom thing I had to get over because I was working 8 hours a day and the trip home was yet another hour. Not to mention the bathroom became my sanction away from work. I'd go in there and just listen to music sometimes...

I still won't shake hands with most people though. I'm known in my circles as the guy who gives pounds instead of slapping fives. As for shopping... I hate going out in the day in general so I avoid that as much as possible.

Thumbs Up/Down

T

Wow, now i thought people were going to sit in here and come up with some bogus double standard stereotypical BS, but im glad that people pointed out both sides.

I asked the question not for myself personally. But Because it happens to a Vast Majority of T-Girls. I dont think its fair at all to not share your concerns with her before you engage in dating or a relationship. It not fair at all for her to be in a relationship expecting your word to mean anything to her when your lying to her aswell as yourself and others. Its not fair for him to promote her confidence & him hide in the shadows.

I think if he wants to date a ts he should tell her i wanna date you but im not sure if i can be out with you in public yet. Or introduce you to my friends & family yet, atleast until i know we are serious. But alot of times people dont do that because SEX comes before Conversations now a days.

Just sharing my view of why its wrong (IN MY HEAD) and Why it doesnt work.

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

Thumbs Up/Down
    Do you mean down low relationships or having sex before getting to know someone? As far as that last comment I mean.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Damn! It back fired! Time for plan B... - pulls out a Kraven the Hunter fur and attaches it to his regular hoodie -

I had a problem with stuff like that myself. The bathroom thing I had to get over because I was working 8 hours a day and the trip home was yet another hour. Not to mention the bathroom became my sanction away from work. I'd go in there and just listen to music sometimes...

I still won't shake hands with most people though. I'm known in my circles as the guy who gives pounds instead of slapping fives. As for shopping... I hate going out in the day in general so I avoid that as much as possible.
    Enough, we are derailing the thread. lol

Men are men, they are throwing game with the line that you mentioned in the OP about looking for TS wifey. I say, stay away from any online relationships. Meeting a person face to face will nullify a lot of the bs, and I don't mean, meet online and then meet in person. Stick to the men that actually walk up to you and pursue you, be up front and honest from the jump off and let things go where they may.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Enough, we are derailing the thread. lol

Men are men, they are throwing game with the line that you mentioned in the OP about looking for TS wifey. I say, stay away from any online relationships. Meeting a person face to face will nullify a lot of the bs, and I don't mean, meet online and then meet in person. Stick to the men that actually walk up to you and pursue you, be up front and honest from the jump off and let things go where they may.
    Yeah I felt that way too. >_>

You're cuttin' up half my game right there....... some of us really suck at that sort of thing.

And there are also times where a guy might be afraid to approach a TS simply because he isn't sure. And figures that if he does mention it, and she isn't, then there's bound to be some sort of issue.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yeah I felt that way too. >_>

You're cuttin' up half my game right there....... some of us really suck at that sort of thing.

And there are also times where a guy might be afraid to approach a TS simply because he isn't sure. And figures that if he does mention it, and she isn't, then there's bound to be some sort of issue.
    You should approach someone by whether they have a dick or not. it should be i find u attractive. Later down the line you may end up with a gg woman who makes u happier then u thought u would have been with a tg woman.

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3