Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bragging.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Bragging.

Some asshole tried to force my ex to do shit for him tonight. She called me and told me to come outside. I thought she'd forgotten her keys, then I notice them walking out of a drive on the side of one of the houses here. I thought he was someone she knew since she didn't make any sort of motions, but she kept walking with him... I'm not even going to get into that... that's another issue all together... Seriously... But they keep walking and I'm waiting there, then I notice they sort of disappear behind a van.

Me being the cautious fellow that I am, I had actually already gone upstairs with a pipe I have... I say pipe but it's actually a VERY solid handle for a mop bucket I took from my old job. I wrapped it in surgical tape for a better grip... anyways, I walk over there and he's pulling on her. So I look at him and start moving forward pipe in hand, I say " What the fuck are you doing!? " and he get so startled that he takes off running leaving behind his flip flops... Here are the flip flops...

http://musicmansnow.fileave.com/0714110018.jpg

Now, bragging aside, has this ever happened to anyone else? Honestly, I'm just as pissed at her for letting it happen. Seeing as how he was obviously unarmed she could've screamed for help, or even given me a signal or something when I was at the door. If I hadn't realized that he was just some asshole trying to force her into something, or if I hadn't been home as I did actually intend to be out today and would've been on my way home at the time this happened, then what? I don't mean to sound insensitive, but I hate having to worry about someone, especially someone who is old enough to have the good sense to know when to defend themselves or make a scene in order to get the other person to go away.

For me this is a big deal because even though she's my ex, I'll go crazy if something happens to her. And even if I weren't going to go crazy, I don't want something to happen to her. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do in all honesty. I feel like even if I talk to her she won't pick up on what I'm saying if she doesn't already know what to do at this point... It's nerve wracking...

And if you were wondering, she is just fine. He didn't actually get a chance to do anything, but if I see him again, especially near her, look for my face on the news.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I will be needing my flip flops back.

Thumbs Up/Down
    No. In fact, I'm getting some old shoe strings and tossing them over an old telephone wire. You'll have to take out the garbage in your dress shoes from now on.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmictraveler View Post
    some asshole tried to force my ex to do shit for him tonight. She called me and told me to come outside. I thought she'd forgotten her keys, then i notice them walking out of a drive on the side of one of the houses here. I thought he was someone she knew since she didn't make any sort of motions, but she kept walking with him... I'm not even going to get into that... That's another issue all together... Seriously... But they keep walking and i'm waiting there, then i notice they sort of disappear behind a van.

Me being the cautious fellow that i am, i had actually already gone upstairs with a pipe i have... I say pipe but it's actually a very solid handle for a mop bucket i took from my old job. I wrapped it in surgical tape for a better grip... Anyways, i walk over there and he's pulling on her. So i look at him and start moving forward pipe in hand, i say " what the fuck are you doing!? " and he get so startled that he takes off running leaving behind his flip flops... Here are the flip flops...

http://musicmansnow.fileave.com/0714110018.jpg

now, bragging aside, has this ever happened to anyone else? Honestly, i'm just as pissed at her for letting it happen. Seeing as how he was obviously unarmed she could've screamed for help, or even given me a signal or something when i was at the door. If i hadn't realized that he was just some asshole trying to force her into something, or if i hadn't been home as i did actually intend to be out today and would've been on my way home at the time this happened, then what? I don't mean to sound insensitive, but i hate having to worry about someone, especially someone who is old enough to have the good sense to know when to defend themselves or make a scene in order to get the other person to go away.

For me this is a big deal because even though she's my ex, i'll go crazy if something happens to her. And even if i weren't going to go crazy, i don't want something to happen to her. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do in all honesty. I feel like even if i talk to her she won't pick up on what i'm saying if she doesn't already know what to do at this point... It's nerve wracking...

And if you were wondering, she is just fine. He didn't actually get a chance to do anything, but if i see him again, especially near her, look for my face on the news.

wow........

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBrooklynMattel View Post
    wow........
    Yeah, that was the thing I said I had to take care of while we were talking last night.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Update: She actually did know the guy somewhat. They'd met before and she had denied him. He called this morning to ask for his shoes back... There's more to it than that, but... is that what rapists are coming to these days?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Story sounds wild...

I don't think dudes intent was to rape.

He had on fucking flip flops and there were people around. The fact that she didn't put up a fight is telling.

Sounds like he was a trick looking for sex or he was a little dope boy dropping something off to her.

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    He actually was a trick, but she told him no before and he kept grabbing on her. Also I was the only person around but I was just standing there when he saw me, which is why he pulled her out of sight again.

He's been following her around for a while now apparently.

I don't give a shit what his intentions were though, when she said no he should've backed off plain and simple.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    A: Dude doesn't sound like a predator just a clueless dickhead.
    B: There's definitely more to this story than your ex is giving you. Plus what the hell were they gonna do behind a van out on the open? (was his pants unbuttoned)
    C: With her playing the damsel in distress role, did you at least get some superhero ass for all your trouble?(If dude was bolder or carrying, then that story couldn't ended different way)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    A: Dude doesn't sound like a predator just a clueless dickhead.
    B: There's definitely more to this story than your ex is giving you. Plus what the hell were they gonna do behind a van out on the open? (was his pants unbuttoned)
    C: With her playing the damsel in distress role, did you at least get some superhero ass for all your trouble?(If dude was bolder or carrying, then that story couldn't ended different way)
    A) I'm not concerned with that in the least. Saw what I saw, did something about it. End of story.

B) He was trying to pull her into a side alley, they were still behind the van when I got there because she was resisting. Hence my aggression. He was wearing track pants, easy to drop, easy to pull up. Rapists don't have standard uniform.

C) I wasn't interested in it. I was there to comfort her. ( edit: If he were bolder, he'd have a split skull. If he were carrying, I would've played my hand differently, but in the end, I'd have done whatever necessary to ensure she was alright. )