Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Is that one of yours?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I shall now place one more soul to rest.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    Is that one of yours?
    No sir, that's I'd my Idol, James Maynard Keenan. Sorry on my phone so more typos than normal

Thumbs Up/Down
    Ah. I see. Oddly enough for my character, my own idol is one of positivity and hope.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Ah. I see. Oddly enough for my character, my own idol is one of positivity and hope.
    *nods* Well I can do this all day lol "we can try to break it down again, don't call us a pessimist, try to read between the lines. We can't imagine why anyone wouldnt welcome a change my friend..."

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    *nods* Well I can do this all day lol "we can try to break it down again, don't call us a pessimist, try to read between the lines. We can't imagine why anyone wouldnt welcome a change my friend..."
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EnwKuny-TQ[/ame]

This has been my favorite song since I first heard it. Unfortunately ( for you ) there aren't any subtitles. But the main idea is being one's self and always pushing forward to toward your hopes and dreams.

Thumbs Up/Down
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EnwKuny-TQ

This has been my favorite song since I first heard it. Unfortunately ( for you ) there aren't any subtitles. But the main idea is being one's self and always pushing forward to toward your hopes and dreams.
    Nice! Who needs subtitles when you have a kick ass band, crows, on beat fist pumping crowd, energetic fight sequence, and a whole video with near perfect hair style participants!

How did that show go? I think it was at the Trash Bar, with the hot chic you were to meet. When you mentioned having a double fellatio session the other day I thought, "hmm I wonder if he got lucky with the band chic?" lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Nice! Who needs subtitles when you have a kick ass band, crows, on beat fist pumping crowd, energetic fight sequence, and a whole video with near perfect hair style participants!

How did that show go? I think it was at the Trash Bar, with the hot chic you were to meet. When you mentioned having a double fellatio session the other day I thought, "hmm I wonder if he got lucky with the band chic?" lol
    If we ever meet, I'll be glad to bring that movie so we can watch it. Easily my favorite movie along with the 2nd one.

The show was good. We arrived late due to google maps not factoring in a certain train not working. But other than that and the very long walk I had to take because I got off at the wrong stop after a trip that lasted about an hour longer than it would have... When we finally got there it was cool. The crowd was small, mostly dedicated fans. The band was awesome, and me and Emma met a couple of people after the show. But, no I didn't get lucky with the band chick.

Thumbs Up/Down
    If we ever meet, I'll be glad to bring that movie so we can watch it. Easily my favorite movie along with the 2nd one.

The show was good. We arrived late due to google maps not factoring in a certain train not working. But other than that and the very long walk I had to take because I got off at the wrong stop after a trip that lasted about an hour longer than it would have... When we finally got there it was cool. The crowd was small, mostly dedicated fans. The band was awesome, and me and Emma met a couple of people after the show. But, no I didn't get lucky with the band chick.
    Well then, glad to hear you and Emma were able to enjoy the show at least.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Well then, glad to hear you and Emma were able to enjoy the show at least.
    Yeah, it was fun. Someone's staying with us at the moment so things haven't been boring at all.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yeah, it was fun. Someone's staying with us at the moment so things haven't been boring at all.
    Ha, lucky you indeed!