Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    ahh, I have like 500 mb free on the hard drive so it'll have to be Tekken. I will eventually buy a bigger hard drive lol Rock Band songs taken up the entire 20gig drive almost. Plus all the DLC from L4D, CoD, and Crysis
    What system?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Emma decides that even though she had all fucking day to do it that she wants to wait UNTIL I GET IN THE FUCKING HOUSE that she wants to play Phantasy Star Universe. So we'll have to play another time.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqOrpheus View Post
    What system?
    Xbox 360, for now

When they release the new ps3 bundle with 27inch 3D monitor I going to grab that ps3. Super awesome, you put the glasses on and two people can play on one screen and see different things, No split screen.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    Emma decides that even though she had all fucking day to do it that she wants to wait UNTIL I GET IN THE FUCKING HOUSE that she wants to play Phantasy Star Universe. So we'll have to play another time.
    Excuses, excuses, haven't you heard that it's not polite to keep a lady waiting? *stomps foot* I'm irked now, I wanted to play L4D2. I ended up getting a decent game on CoD zombies in though.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Excuses, excuses, haven't you heard that it's not polite to keep a lady waiting? *stomps foot* I'm irked now, I wanted to play L4D2. I ended up getting a decent game on CoD zombies in though.
    Bah... it wasn't my fault at all, terrible night. - ___- Anyways I'll definitely be around tonight. Even if I have to kill............... the power for a bit and then turn it back on so I can play.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Xbox 360, for now

When they release the new ps3 bundle with 27inch 3D monitor I going to grab that ps3. Super awesome, you put the glasses on and two people can play on one screen and see different things, No split screen.

Sounds like a good idea, but I think I'll stick with my regular 32 inch. Sony is concentrating now on making the most technologically advanced systems. Gone are the days of practicality. Their making their system as flashy as possible b/c since it is Linux-based, not many developers want to make games for them & Sony stopped commissioning exclusive games a while ago... You should still get the system though, I just wouldn't get your hopes up on the level of awesomeness towards the system as a whole...
    (On the plus side, there is still free online , *mutters* let's see you do THAT with your XboX...*sneers smugly*)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqOrpheus View Post
    (On the plus side, there is still free online , *mutters* let's see you do THAT with your XboX...*sneers smugly*)[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Only the gold accounts cost money... Plus the Live network didn't get hacked. >.>

Thumbs Up/Down
    Only the gold accounts cost money... Plus the Live network didn't get hacked. >.>
    I'm really not cool with the network getting haqd, but I feel as I'm committed to somewhat gloat about the perks of my system, seeing as how I won't be getting an Xbox or Wii anytime soon... The way I see it, I may as well be happy in my misery than to take a chance on an unpromising utopia...
    Edumacashun - gonna lern me a book

Thumbs Up/Down
    But no matter how you look at it... PC gaming is the only real utopia of gaming...

Thumbs Up/Down
    But no matter how you look at it... PC gaming is the only real utopia of gaming...
    Was playing EvE Online today