Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    So just because he's a fan of a model you personally have something against you attack him? He also isn't the only person on this forum that goes running to tell models what's said on this forum either, if it even was him. *This Just In* having glanced through her Shemale Yum shoot with Buddy, I'm a fan too she is very sexy! Now, let the insults toward me commence...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    What is y'all beef with "waterhead" exactly lol seems like everyone is ganging up against him and I've yet to seem him say anything untoward.
    I don't have beef with him/her(if they didnt say it) that was directed to who stated a falsity that I supposedly said. Sunshyne contacted me stating someone on this board told her that I said negative things about her. I dont even know her nor stated I did. I was talking about another girl and what I said wasn't negative ( "I spoke to her many times while she was here in Cali" was what I said).

So just because he's a fan of a model you personally have something against you attack him? He also isn't the only person on this forum that goes running to tell models what's said on this forum either, if it even was him. *This Just In* having glanced through her Shemale Yum shoot with Buddy, I'm a fan too she is very sexy! Now, let the insults toward me commence...
    I have no issue with people that do that, but I do have a problem with people that spread completely false information (which seems to happen quite often).

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    [edited - don't be an asshole]

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    *Looks @ your avatar*......

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    And so you can see why her face wouldn't exactly be...... enticing for me. >_>

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    No Remy...dude hit me on pm asking me why I said I didn't like her...I told him that it was because of a personal issue BUT THAT I WASN'T GOING TO KNOCK HER HUSTLE NOR HAD I EVER BEEN WITH HER TO COMMENT ON HER SERVICES...

From there, he decided to go at me...I never said anything disparaging about the dude at all

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    I am not a fan of Sunshyne's ............. But I will not knock her performance for TS seduction. That was pretty hot.
    That was uncalled for.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Oi. Fucking enough.

This isn't the place to review/rate girls unless someone has been ripped off, or similar and then I'll judge it.

It's also not the place to call any models names based on their physical appearance. Cosmic Traveller, you can take that as a warning.

You guys want to play in the zoo, then go to the zoo.

Otherwise, keep it nice.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    No Remy...dude hit me on pm asking me why I said I didn't like her...I told him that it was because of a personal issue BUT THAT I WASN'T GOING TO KNOCK HER HUSTLE NOR HAD I EVER BEEN WITH HER TO COMMENT ON HER SERVICES...

From there, he decided to go at me...I never said anything disparaging about the dude at all
    The last post on page 3 seemed to go at him, but I'm not captain save a dude. Lol just trying to understand what it's all about, especially when being directed towards a new member.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    The last post on page 3 seemed to go at him, but I'm not captain save a dude. Lol just trying to understand what it's all about, especially when being directed towards a new member.
    That was a typo lol...it meant to say 'i didn't say anything disparaging about the girl'

As for ol boy, I don't take cover when shots are fired...I return fire so...and I said what I had to say and was done with it...I could careless about him or sunshyne...I've seen her on quite a few occassions...if it were that major, I would have approached her...

And like I said, he can be internet tough, if he really wanna get it off his chest, I'll gladly tell him where to find me...

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!