Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Holy crows feet and bat wings!! Did anyone follow this season of Torchwood?!? Fucking awesome season, and the finale didn't disappoint! Ah, the only problem is that next season wont likely pick up where this left off as they are usually self contained, if I recall, and I want the show to go on!

Also Rescue Me went out with a bang (literally)! Great show I've followed from start to finish.

----------------
    Now playing: Pink Floyd - On The Run
    via FoxyTunes

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Anybody watching Curb Your Enthusiasm? Last episode with the damn rattling car seat, was hilarious!

----------------
    Now playing: Drowning Pool - Step Up
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Holy spine tingling and cock arousing! Did anyone watch last night's True Blood?!? One of the best episodes of the whole season, and only one episode left to go. Dammit, I'm really going to have to buy these books, I have no patience to wait around for the next season.

I'm going to have to find somewhere else to talk about these shows at, you guys are apparently opting out on some awesome programs...

----------------
    Now playing: Marilyn Manson - My Girlfriends Girlfriends
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    - Pops up from a sewer - Did someone say cock arousing?

I should see if I can get the True Blood seasons from my friend.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    - Pops up from a sewer - Did someone say cock arousing?

I should see if I can get the True Blood seasons from my friend.
    Ok ninja turtle I was really just finding different ways to use campy batman speech.

----------------
    Now playing: A Perfect Circle - A Stranger
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Well alrighty. - Slinks back into the sewer with a pizza -

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Anybody watching Curb Your Enthusiasm? Last episode with the damn rattling car seat, was hilarious!

----------------
    Now playing: Drowning Pool - Step Up
    via FoxyTunes
    Rattling car seat? The season finale I saw last night was a skit about Parkinson's Disease and it featured Michael J Fox. It also had funny scenes about a little gay white boy. Funny as shit!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Holy spine tingling and cock arousing! Did anyone watch last night's True Blood?!? One of the best episodes of the whole season, and only one episode left to go. Dammit, I'm really going to have to buy these books, I have no patience to wait around for the next season.

I'm going to have to find somewhere else to talk about these shows at, you guys are apparently opting out on some awesome programs...

----------------
    Now playing: Marilyn Manson - My Girlfriends Girlfriends
    via FoxyTunes

What in the hell is your television showing you because last night was the season finale Remy. No more episodes!! Marnia is dead and Lafayette is himself again. Snooky broke up with both the damn Vamps. Now she's getting ready to ho herself out to Ware-panthers! LMAO!!! That bitch gets around don't she!!!!! By the way, the black girl got shot in the head!! She's dead too!!!!

What about Entourage!!! Now that's my shit!!!! Did anyone see that? Season finale also.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Rattling car seat? The season finale I saw last night was a skit about Parkinson's Disease and it featured Michael J Fox. It also had funny scenes about a little gay white boy. Funny as shit!!!!
    You are off by a couple days, I posted that before the season finale aired. So was referring to the episode about the rattling car seat and baseball player.

Last night episode was funny as hell though. The little gay boy was hilarious!

----------------
    Now playing: Sneaker Pimps - Low Place Like Home
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    What in the hell is your television showing you because last night was the season finale Remy. No more episodes!! Marnia is dead and Lafayette is himself again. Snooky broke up with both the damn Vamps. Now she's getting ready to ho herself out to Ware-panthers! LMAO!!! That bitch gets around don't she!!!!! By the way, the black girl got shot in the head!! She's dead too!!!!

What about Entourage!!! Now that's my shit!!!! Did anyone see that? Season finale also.
    haha sorry, I didn't realize that was the finale, I don't watch tv per se. I'm acquiring the online versions. Actually, he's a Were-Wolf, the were panthers are the ones living in the junkyard and that tried to bring Jason into the fold for mating purposes. All other versions of 'were animals' are notoriously hard to spread through bites though, unlike were wolves. In some stories they have to do blood transfusions to get the person to become a were panther (if they survive) because it's usually a birth right sort of thing.

I wouldn't call her a 'bitch' but yeah, she is one faerie that loves to have sex. These paranormal romance stories (original source material) tend to have a lot of that going on though. Yeah, Tiara getting the Cobain treatment was sucky, but I was stuck between annoyed and intrigued with her character. However; was glad to see Sookie deliver the same justice back toward the werewolf chic.

With the Rev coming back as a vampire and releasing the King of Mississippi from his concrete tomb is setting up some awesome action for next season. Really thought there was one last episode, dammit! lol The King of Louisiana (Bill) and his Sheriff are really going to be 'in it' now, now that they are effectively on the run.

----------------
    Now playing: The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up
    via FoxyTunes