Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    is it me or am i missing something here?
    He didn't call anyone a disappointment, he commented on their websites for crying out loud! Name me one profession that's above criticism? Roger Ebert makes a living off of being a critic of movies...a critic!

If dude had said paris, tristan, or trina were wack or ugly or some other derogatory stuff, I would have went in on him but dude asked about opinions on which girls you thought would have blown up but faded out with regard to their websites.

seems like a lot of misplaced hurt and anger in here for real.
    lol Seems like you are missing something. By calling their work a disappointment, which they have put time, energy, money etc into, it does become an extension of 'them'. I've had my fair share of constructive criticism, and it sucks hearing people diss your work (example; a recent shoot that some got pretty mean and ugly in their comments over). I don't have a problem with a critic personally, but that sounds unreasonable for you to get mad at someone else for having a problem with it, it can be a hard pill to swallow. I wouldn't like my work being called a disappointment even when I agree with the sentiments. lol I just try to shrug it off and not repeat the mistake even though occasionally I have.

I mostly think you are ignoring the point that I was making, which is that just as it's ok for guys to express their opinion, it's ok for the models to do so as well. It's like you guys want it to be a male only forum, instead of a place where the models can come and socialize and give their two cents on matters.

----------------
    Now playing: Nirvana - Lounge Act
    via FoxyTunes

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by TS Paris Pirelli View Post
    this is all imma say yes were all entitled to our opinion, but in the earlier conversation its said something about changing the game...Im not trying to change the game and yes it does come down to money...cause the more you shoot...Not contracted the more money you make, which comes fame as well....so if you have any other problems im sure youll address them but i honestly dont have time for this punk ass shit... like sasha said keep it in the shadows ... if you fell i fizzed out thats your business ... it dont hurt my feelings cause i know what im doing and im not meant to make every man happy...when it comes down to it... it seems as if you dudes have the problem cause when us tgirls have something to say you all wanna bitch.like a whole bunch of girls . i can care less who likes me or not.. and i know it wasnt a single out im just stating what was said earlier.. if your gonna dish out expect to get it back.. and yes were in the lime lite and your two cents is just that yours.... so just keep it 100% and

( Remy kept it 100% like how can you call someone a disappointment and not expect to get a response..)

carmen You are also correct it is how you say it... not what you say and some of these men need to realize that...

......and like my Mama told me, "son, it's not necessarily what's said, but how you interpret it." Some of these girls need to realize that.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    lol Seems like you are missing something. By calling their work a disappointment, which they have put time, energy, money etc into, it does become an extension of 'them'. I've had my fair share of constructive criticism, and it sucks hearing people diss your work (example; a recent shoot that some got pretty mean and ugly in their comments over). I don't have a problem with a critic personally, but that sounds unreasonable for you to get mad at someone else for having a problem with it, it can be a hard pill to swallow. I wouldn't like my work being called a disappointment even when I agree with the sentiments. lol I just try to shrug it off and not repeat the mistake even though occasionally I have.

I mostly think you are ignoring the point that I was making, which is that just as it's ok for guys to express their opinion, it's ok for the models to do so as well. It's like you guys want it to be a male only forum, instead of a place where the models can come and socialize and give their two cents on matters.

----------------
    Now playing: Nirvana - Lounge Act
    via FoxyTunes
    Well, if it was a male only Forum, I'm afraid I wouldn't be here.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Well, if it was a male only Forum, I'm afraid I wouldn't be here.
    Listen to the first verse in this song (hell the whole song) and you'll have my feelings on the matter lol 2 points to whomever knows this song! I miss you Cobain, you helped make the 90's the best decade I've yet to live through!!! I live Rock and Roll baby!

----------------
    Now playing: Nirvana - All Apologies
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    You know, now that I look back and read the entire thread, it really wasn't anything negative that anyone said. The thread question wasn't negative, nor was my response negative. In fact, Paris was very appropriate with her comments. She didn't say anything rude or abrasive. I think the tone changed when someone left the very provocative and instigatory comment about "sad how people judge someone else's success." That's where it went sour. That comment changed the entire tone and that's what exacerbated this whole debate. Then she turns around and says "my mama always said it's not what you say but how you say it." Ain't that some shit!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Listen to the first verse in this song (hell the whole song) and you'll have my feelings on the matter lol 2 points to whomever knows this song! I miss you Cobain, you helped made the 90's the best decade I've yet to live through!!! I live Rock and Roll baby!

----------------
    Now playing: Nirvana - All Apologies
    via FoxyTunes
    Two tears in a bucket, fuck it? Is that the song? Hell, I don't know. I still need my 2 points tho.

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 0/0
    You know, now that I look back and read the entire thread, it really wasn't anything negative that anyone said. The thread question wasn't negative, nor was my response negative. In fact, Paris was very appropriate with her comments. She didn't say anything rude or abrasive. I think the tone changed when someone left the very provocative and instigatory comment about "sad how people judge someone else's success." That's where it went sour. That comment changed the entire tone and that's what exacerbated this whole debate. Then she turns around and says "my mama always said it's not what you say but how you say it." Ain't that some shit!!
    First off I have a name,And I said what I meant and like it or not it was my opinion as you love to point out when your back pedaling,and I chose the words I said because it fit perfectly with what was said. If their was no issue in the first place Paris would have never responded to such a simple minded comment ,so place the blame where it lies with yourself for not choosing your words carefully when you speak,and then try and throw someone else under the bus.And yes I just rejected your friends request I prefer to keep our friendship the way it is a non existent one

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post
    First off I have a name,And I said what I meant and like it or not it was my opinion as you love to point out when your back pedaling,and I chose the words I said because it fit perfectly with what was said. If their was no issue in the first place Paris would have never responded to such a simple minded comment ,so place the blame where it lies with yourself for not choosing your words carefully when you speak,and then try and throw someone else under the bus.And yes I just rejected your friends request I prefer to keep our friendship the way it is a non existent one
    The issue is not that she responded to my comment. The issue is that she responed professionally and your comment is what got all this senseless arguing going. About the friend thing, I only did that in response to your "show me what you workin with" thread so that you could see my pictures. I could care less about you or your friendship.

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 0/0
    The issue is not that she responded to my comment. The issue is that she responed professionally and your comment is what got all this senseless arguing going. About the friend thing, I only did that in response to your "show me what you workin with" thread so that you could see my pictures. I could care less about you or your friendship.
    The word (gauge) the way I used it was saying to evaluate or judge , and that was what was done so because some girls go to the left about what was said don't blame me! and about our friendship LOL you don't care as could I ,you know that already and you knew I already saw you b4 so stop it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post
    The word (gauge) they way I used it was saying to evaluate or judge , and that was what was done so because some girls go to the left about what was said don't blame me! and about our friendship LOL you don't care as could I ,you know that already and you knew I already saw you b4 so stop it.
    There is only one definition of "guage" if it is used in the form of a verb. So your definition is not needed. But I'm done with this topic and thread. We all seem to have our own individual ideas about things and there is no crime in that so I'll just agree to disagree. For the record though, my comments were in no way meant to be malicious towards the young lady. Just my opinion.