Thread: Candy POST OP

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

Candy POST OP

Look at dat pussy nice
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 15.jpg (225.0 KB, 180 views)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Glad to see some care for the Post Op variety. Very telling it is that so many feel that Post Op women are not worth their time/appreciation. Shows that their shallow minds are interested in really only one 'phallic' thing from trans women... Sorry, but it pisses me off how many negative statements get posted about post ops being 'useless' compared to pre ops and GG's. Having SRS completes the journey from Male to Female, the end destination to a transitional state. To each their own at the end of the day, but certain comments sound very similar to the gay bashing crowds, especially in connection to the sex life being 'pointless' which is an argument I've seen on this forum a few times.

R.I.P. Candy http://www.grooby.com/fallenangels/

----------------
    Now playing: The Dresden Dolls - Sex Changes
    via FoxyTunes

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Very Nice ,her doc did a great job!!! (Didn't know she was deceased may she rest in peace)

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    RIP Candy.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Well my thing is when TS chooses to transition to post-op, they are obviously doing it for themselves. They dont need my validation or anyone elses. It doesnt make them any less of a person, but to me they lose part of what makes them so different "physically". To me a girl getting SRS is like a big titted chick getting a breast reduction. I dont like any of those surgeries to be honest because i like those parts (BIGGER THE BETTER =D). Your still gonna love who you love regardless, i just think when you go that route you lose part of what physically attracted me to you in the first place. At the same time id smash pocahontas or jessica host, pre post or with any other prefixs you could add LOL.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    looks tastee .....