Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

The mods on hungangels suck a**!!!!!!!

I cant stand those MF's. New girl comes to the board thinking every guy there should kiss her a**. When a few dont, she spazzes out and starts asking mods to ban them. And they do it. Fu*king clowns!!! And the girl talks a lot of sh*t and aint even hott! Some dumb fuc*king asian bitch!! SMDH And on top of that, this bitch gonna call me out saying she knows my real name and knows girls who have pics of me. Threatening me saying she gonna post my info. I know she aint got nothin on me, but the fact that she would say some sh*t like that, those stupid fuc*ing mods wont do sh*t to her!!! Next time I go to Fusion, I'm gonna ask questions. Hope I find a mod from HA in there!! Punk pussy a** bitch MF's!!!!! Ok, I'm done venting now. LOL

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    I cant stand those MF's. New girl comes to the board thinking every guy there should kiss her a**. When a few dont, she spazzes out and starts asking mods to ban them. And they do it. Fu*king clowns!!! And the girl talks a lot of sh*t and aint even hott! Some dumb fuc*king asian bitch!! SMDH And on top of that, this bitch gonna call me out saying she knows my real name and knows girls who have pics of me. Threatening me saying she gonna post my info. I know she aint got nothin on me, but the fact that she would say some sh*t like that, those stupid fuc*ing mods wont do sh*t to her!!! Next time I go to Fusion, I'm gonna ask questions. Hope I find a mod from HA in there!! Punk pussy a** bitch MF's!!!!! Ok, I'm done venting now. LOL

Yo J. Money! My advice to you my friend...........stay off of HA.
    Real talk, I've gone in there just to see what it was all about after I heard a few people talking about it here on BTG. I went once, checked out some of the posts and haven't been back since. Wasn't the place for me.

What I took from HA was that it perpetuates the stereotypes that transsexuals have of men and that men have of transsexuals. Not my kind of place. I like it here at BTG because the way the forum is run, it allows for civil conversation so that there is an opportunity to discuss the differences of opinion between girls and guys. Therefore, hopefully breaking down the stereotypes that exist between the two groups. Or at least the two groups gain a better understanding of each other.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    You deserved everything you got and NOW that I know your previous name (funny how you refused to give it to me when asked) I can see why you've been banned from there more than once.

Keep YOUR drama out of here - this isn't Hungangels.