Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    Really they built too different to compare IMO. Trina not skinny but she a midsize yellow girl wit a phat azz. BDB is a big chick wit big everything and thats my kinda girl LOL. They both have a unique build and are kind of in their own class, but they both still bad.
    They are both attractive but I personally am not into the sloppy big crazy boot that BDB has.

Granted i've never been with BDB. I've been with Trina and she is f'n sexy as hell in person. My kind of girl for sure!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmagnum View Post
    They are both attractive but I personally am not into the sloppy big crazy boot that BDB has.

Granted i've never been with BDB. I've been with Trina and she is f'n sexy as hell in person. My kind of girl for sure!
    same with bdb. i havent been with trina but bdb is crazy body in person. You know that face you wanna make like nobody watching you? Thats the face i had in person HAHA. Waitin to exhale wit buckeyes lmao. of course i had to be smooth and didnt let her see it but that body so crazy i wished another dude was there wit me just so i can say "man you see this shit?!" LOL. For real they both bad though.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    i miss when bdb used to come to miami out on 79th st..used to be able to get it for skreett prices..

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    Umm, you must havent see the mansion like house that Madison lives in. Or the cars that she drives. ALL HERS!! I'd say that boring website is doing just fine for her. And what kind of a living do you make?................exactly!!
    I actually agree with dude you quoted. Except for the looks part, that I disagree with him on.

Just so you don't pull the "what kind of living do you make" card with me, I'll answer that upfront. I'm a Managing Director at a boutique Investment Bank, which brings me a base salary of nearly $600,000 plus bonuses that bring my annual salary to more than 7-figures. So obviously I make enough in one year to buy Madison's house 3 times.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Magick View Post
    I actually agree with dude you quoted. Except for the looks part, that I disagree with him on.

Just so you don't pull the "what kind of living do you make" card with me, I'll answer that upfront. I'm a Managing Director at a boutique Investment Bank, which brings me a base salary of nearly $600,000 plus bonuses that bring my annual salary to more than 7-figures. So obviously I make enough in one year to buy Madison's house 3 times.
    um....ok....lmaoooo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    Umm, you must havent see the mansion like house that Madison lives in. Or the cars that she drives. ALL HERS!! I'd say that boring website is doing just fine for her. And what kind of a living do you make?................exactly!!
    Oh that's right, they both get fucked in the ass and suck dick for a living!!! And she makes mad cash, oh yeah real upstanding god fearing woman she is!!! Because that's what life's about right, money, money, money? Oh that's right, I don't share that hood/nigga mentality like you my friend so frankly I don't care about either one of these loud mouth he-shes. And to clarify I have a degree, career and make a very good living for myself, and I'm a Ford F150 man myself so fuck a Mercedes, Bentley, Machbach, Lexus or any of that other bullshit you silly ass people overpay for . So please don't think I'm jealous of any amount of money either of these two trannys have. See my friend i could care less about material things and both of these empty headed trannys have said nothing more than bitch this, bitch that, i got this car, i got that house...So i could care less if she have a 600K house, who gives a fuck, not jealous one bit, more power to her. Who gives a shit if she has a Mercedes!!! She fucked her way into all of that money, why not go and give it to some fucking german car company who could give a shit about her black ass! That's right, I forgot those are the "finer" things in life, material bullshit.

But I will give them credit if they are actually making their money work for them and they aren't stupid and spending every last dime because I can tell you what, the risky life styles they lead will catch up with them sooner or later. AIDS is a bitch , so i've heard!!! And also for Madison's sake I hope she's saving and investing wisely because her body is quite sloppy and she's not going to last much longer in the industry unless she starts a "Big Dick Bitch Cougar Edition" website. At least Triina keeps her shit very tight and sexy and looks like she's actually been in a gym lately!!!

Anyways I don't live in this silly ass forum like many of you do so i've got better things to do. Adios!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronk View Post
    i miss when bdb used to come to miami out on 79th st..used to be able to get it for skreett prices..
    She still visits every now and then...according to Triina, she was chased outta MIA for some reason; but I dunno if that's true or not.

@BlackMagik, yeah A.Redhead was hot as well...and what about BadAzzBody from Baltimore? Her vids and site was up before BDB as well. I wonder what happened to her.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Pissing contest over yet? LOL.

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Some of you guy's definitely need another hobby lol. I feel it's so sad bragging about what you have and what another person has is stupid,I say stay out of it and let the ladies hash it out in their on time