Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    certain people on this forum like to disagree and attack me over everything I say no matter what. some men just aren't comfortable with woman having opinions I guess **shrug**
    For the record I really didn't want this thread to swing in this direction. But I suppose it's reached it's peak anyway.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    You, and about two or three other guys on this forum are the only savages I've seen here, that spew nothing but evil rhetoric. As much as you spout never paying, I seriously picture you being the person who always pays to get laid with such a shitty personality what female could ever stand your presence without some financial incentive. lol
    Me telling the truth and standing my ground on not paying for sex is evil? Only in the mind of your kind would that make sense. Why would I pay one y'all for sex when 9 times out of 10, a tranny will step to me practically begging to suck my dick or whatever else they wanna do. I'm just that attractive.
    As for females (which you aren't), I fuck them effortlessly as well because they are attracted to the greatness that is me. They like a man who actually stands for something unlike these guys on here who devote their time to ass-kissing in an attempt to gain favor with y'all. Because I treat them like they ain't shit (which trannies and females aren't to me), they actually throw themselves at me hoping to gain my acceptance.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    llllmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooo!!! holy shit that was awesome. start your day off with a laugh ninjas.
    the president also drives me to school cause I'm just that fucking beautiful. I'm with you homie, we just too attractive for reality lol