Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

Smile Top & Bottom Girl Listing

One of the things I felt would be appropriate, is having a list of girls who class themselves as a Top or Bottom. As a Top, the last thing I want is a girl that is a Top. I am quite certain those who fall into the Bottom category would not fancy a Bottom girl either.

So lets create a list of Black Girls who state what position they are based on experience or word of mouth.

The only girl I've read that is vocal about her positioning is tsamberskyi.

TS-Amberskyi: BOTTOM

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8

POV shoots. Your thoughts?

Jadea in this week's update is the first proper POV style shoot we've done in a long time and although not 100% POV is basically;
    The Model + The Cameraman + The Camera.

What are your thoughts on this type of material and what can we do to improve it?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    One of the things I felt would be appropriate, is having a list of girls who class themselves as a Top or Bottom. As a Top, the last thing I want is a girl that is a Top. I am quite certain those who fall into the Bottom category would not fancy a Bottom girl either.

So lets create a list of Black Girls who state what position they are based on experience or word of mouth.

The only girl I've read that is vocal about her positioning is tsamberskyi.

TS-Amberskyi: BOTTOM
    hold up what about those we know from experience are one way, yet they go both. Do we put down both. Cause Ashley Hunter was a str8 bottom before alteration now she plowing dudes like all top.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Seanchai,

I do not know what “POV” means other than “Point Of View” which, does not blend well upon reading your commentary.

Handandsom,

If the girl goes both ways, feel free to add her to the list. I am really hoping we can build an information portal on which direction the girl chooses to go than having no clue whatsoever on where she stands.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Seanchai,

I do not know what “POV” means other than “Point Of View” which, does not blend well upon reading your commentary.

Handandsom,

If the girl goes both ways, feel free to add her to the list. I am really hoping we can build an information portal on which direction the girl chooses to go than having no clue whatsoever on where she stands.
    You know this would be something good for what Remy describes as client central to which I I deem a place for those wanting the same thing for all kinds of reasons, And really we like to develope/build as well. There use to be a personal listings within the BTG site that was awesome like 90 to like 99% of the ladies listed had updated and accurate information craigslist and backpage had nothing on this, in fact it was before they exisited....... And like most of america lawyers scared everyone away with the term "liable".

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    You know this would be something good for what Remy describes as client central to which I I deem a place for those wanting the same thing for all kinds of reasons, And really we like to develope/build as well. There use to be a personal listings within the BTG site that was awesome like 90 to like 99% of the ladies listed had updated and accurate information craigslist and backpage had nothing on this, in fact it was before they exisited....... And like most of america lawyers scared everyone away with the term "liable".

A very simple listing like what is offered on ShemaleStarDB.com including what position is her preference would be superb.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    The only thing missing from profiles on this site. Couldn't agree more...

Some are obviously into the male genitalia on a woman...moreso than a woman who just happens to have or have had male genitalia.

That to me is a stark distinction between TG admirers. I am the latter...Which one are you?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Seanchai,

Handandsom,

POV is the shit, but only when theyre riding.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Jadea in this week's update is the first proper POV style shoot we've done in a long time and although not 100% POV is basically;
    The Model + The Cameraman + The Camera.

What are your thoughts on this type of material and what can we do to improve it?
    Many props to you on asking that question, but you should have asked me LOL

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    I love the pov vids really wish there was more of them. Really enjoyed the last one too.