View Poll Results: Should BTG add urban white girls?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 40.00%
  • No

34 56.67%
  • Unsure

2 3.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 29/3
    Given: 42/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    I voted no. The amount of websites that offer White Transsexuals is staggering. Black Tgirls is the only website that focuses on Black girls.
    Nuff Said!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post
    Not really a big fan of the urban white ts, some are cool but alot of them get a little to comfortable if you get my drift.
    LOL I totally get what you mean, but also feel black people themselves are the problem for white people being too comfortable.

I and others have filmed latinas that were more urban in personality and demeanor, so I don't think it's a problem personally. I also have had black girls that don't consider themselves urban, that didn't want to be featured on Black Tgirls as they knew the Shemale Yum audience would appreciate their particular identity most. I do understand the BTG members wanting only black model though.

A site dedicated to the more Urban side of life for trans women may be an idea to pursue, almost like a King magazine type of flow. Primarily black women but other races too so long as the have that style of dress and swagger to really represent the urban culture.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0
    Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post
    Not really a big fan of the urban white ts, some are cool but alot of them get a little to comfortable if you get my drift. In echoing what's already been said I say no they have enough sites devoted to them already.
    carmencream I'm with you on this one..NOOOOOOOO!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    LOL I totally get what you mean, but also feel black people themselves are the problem for white people being too comfortable.

I and others have filmed latinas that were more urban in personality and demeanor, so I don't think it's a problem personally. I also have had black girls that don't consider themselves urban, that didn't want to be featured on Black Tgirls as they knew the Shemale Yum audience would appreciate their particular identity most. I do understand the BTG members wanting only black model though.

A site dedicated to the more Urban side of life for trans women may be an idea to pursue, almost like a King magazine type of flow. Primarily black women but other races too so long as the have that style of dress and swagger to really represent the urban culture.
    I would definitely prefer an urban or "suicide girl" ts type website...a little swagger, tats, crazy hair, gruff talk, etc. My only suggestion is to make sure the videography is top notch and not ghetto.

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13

Cool

I'd have to say thanks but no thanks; I couldn't actually give a fuk about the so-called "urban" tag... (as a matter of fact I find it appallingly condescending to people who already have to live with being categorized as "black")....

I'm here because of my animal appreciation of warm skin, full lips, curves, and soft-but-toned flesh.... If she's chocolate-brown with a sprinkling of gold-dust, even better lol...

You can keep the identikit tats-and-swagger, regardless of who's promoting it as an image.

On a seperate note tho, in relation to Carmen's sharp observation, I would have to say that when an identity is so successfully and (apparently) ENTHUSIASTICALLY embraced and portrayed by a "community", even if that "community" is largely only making a pastiche of it for the sake of their own private integrity and sanity, then ultimately they should not be too surprised when "others" leap on to that pastiche and inhabit that same space and live it and roll with it as their "own" style....

So when you see "others" who may or may not have paid their dues faking it...... well, that's what it is...

It's a fukking fake, sell-out style anyway... Major major sell-out... I wish everyone would just drop it and be themselves... Now that would be keeping it real lol

blue eyed devil

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
    I'd have to say thanks but no thanks; I couldn't actually give a fuk about the so-called "urban" tag... (as a matter of fact I find it appallingly condescending to people who already have to live with being categorized as "black")....

I'm here because of my animal appreciation of warm skin, full lips, curves, and soft-but-toned flesh.... If she's chocolate-brown with a sprinkling of gold-dust, even better lol...

You can keep the identikit tats-and-swagger, regardless of who's promoting it as an image.

On a seperate note tho, in relation to Carmen's sharp observation, I would have to say that when an identity is so successfully and (apparently) ENTHUSIASTICALLY embraced and portrayed by a "community", even if that "community" is largely only making a pastiche of it for the sake of their own private integrity and sanity, then ultimately they should not be too surprised when "others" leap on to that pastiche and inhabit that same space and live it and roll with it as their "own" style....

So when you see "others" who may or may not have paid their dues faking it...... well, that's what it is...

It's a fukking fake, sell-out style anyway... Major major sell-out... I wish everyone would just drop it and be themselves... Now that would be keeping it real lol

blue eyed devil
    I dont think its selling out. I think it's just teh influence hiphop has on every culture right now. Has nothing to do with being ghetto. I know the "whitest" of white girls that dress urban because they just like the style.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    I dont think its selling out. I think it's just teh influence hiphop has on every culture right now. Has nothing to do with being ghetto. I know the "whitest" of white girls that dress urban because they just like the style.

What you are explaining is someone attracted to a particular fashion. That has nothing to do with living the culture.

It reminds me of Pink when she first came on the scene. This girl carried on straight ghetto just to be recognised in the industry. Once she won the Grammy, she made a 360-degree turn to rock and never looked back.

When I visit Ladyboy Ladyboy & Shemale Japan, I expect to see Asian models

When I visit Black T Girls, I expect to see Black models.

When I visit Shemale yum, I expect to see a variety of models.

It would be nice to see a site catering solely for Latinas living in the United States (Puerto Rican, Dominican, & Mexicans) but alas, there are many on Shemale Yum.

“Urban white girls” as you call it, are best suited for Shemale yum or Canada Shemale which, is Grooby’s newest site. Grooby has everything set up correctly based on their customers likes.

As I mentioned in my previous reply, Black T Girls is the only site that caters solely for Black girls. The other companies had over 10 years to create such a site to invoke a means of competition yet, chose not to do so and, focused on other kinds of models.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    nah brah......they get enough play on other sites and in the bonus sets here from time to time is fine...

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Nope. This site is all chocolate loving.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    JEEZ!!!! It's a lynch mob in here LOL. It was just a discussion LOL.