Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: azz eaters

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    Always somebody who wants to mess it up for the rest of us.
    But getting it from the vessel is no different i.e HEAD games. Must we! No pipe is ever totally cleaned. Besides either you like butt-butter or sCum jelly they both are somewhat near and dear to both buns????
    I'm not messing up anything that you want to do! If you like the taste of shit, chow down! All you Bum-Hole lickers can unite and march for your common cause! I made a personal comment about those who like the brown spread! I see it bothers you because you like to belch, raw methane in a crowded elevator when others find it reprehensible. If you want to eat from the dirty trough, that's your business! However, I find it puzzling you'd slip a condom over your dick so you won't get "Do-Do" on the helmet of the little soldier, but you'll stick your tongue in the ultimate sewer pipe! You can make all the justifiable excuses you want, but you are still eating shit, plain pure and simple! Anyway, cum is not waste material, so it is not worth comparing it to fecal "salad dressing!" I hope your friends won't smoke the blunt after you've had it!
    My dog will get a disease called Pyrovirus if he eats another dog's fecal matter which will kill him! But, he's a so-called dumb animal, so what's your excuse? Oh, I forgot you are of free will, with a superior brain, so you can eat shit if you want! Eat up! But, keep plenty of Charmin handy and Altoids with Ritz crackers, for, you know, crowded elevators!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    I'm not messing up anything that you want to do! If you like the taste of shit, chow down! All you Bum-Hole lickers can unite and march for your common cause! I made a personal comment about those who like the brown spread! I see it bothers you because you like to belch, raw methane in a crowded elevator when others find it reprehensible. If you want to eat from the dirty trough, that's your business! However, I find it puzzling you'd slip a condom over your dick so you won't get "Do-Do" on the helmet of the little soldier, but you'll stick your tongue in the ultimate sewer pipe! You can make all the justifiable excuses you want, but you are still eating shit, plain pure and simple! Anyway, cum is not waste material, so it is not worth comparing it to fecal "salad dressing!" I hope your friends won't smoke the blunt after you've had it!
    My dog will get a disease called Pyrovirus if he eats another dog's fecal matter which will kill him! But, he's a so-called dumb animal, so what's your excuse? Oh, I forgot you are of free will, with a superior brain, so you can eat shit if you want! Eat up! But, keep plenty of Charmin handy and Altoids with Ritz crackers, for, you know, crowded elevators!
    Oh is that what the condom is for??? I thought for some superior-brained reason it was to ward off the evils of fornication. It's not that puzzling nor bothersom about my likes or dislikes. We all "DO da DO" one way or the other, unless you perp'n the front= so whats your excuse? Why do you play in the brown spread i like that term.

A B..B..B...Beautiful Tgirl
    Thumbs Up/Down
    For the record, if a girl douches with an enema to remove obstructions followed by a freshening summers eve, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Maybe some microscopic particles are there I don't know but u won't see smell or taste anything. This completely clears the rectum and anus and if a girl knows she's seeing u she will often times eat very little if at all thus leaving the intestines free from newly processed materials. I'm sure the gentlemen would quickly shy away at the mere hint of any stagnant aromas. Once clean until she eats again she should remain clean and springtime fresh and ready for consumption

Eat up fellas!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Oh is that what the condom is for??? I thought for some superior-brained reason it was to ward off the evils of fornication. It's not that puzzling nor bothersom about my likes or dislikes. We all "DO da DO" one way or the other, unless you perp'n the front= so whats your excuse? Why do you play in the brown spread i like that term.
    I made a comment on Mud Butt eaters and the one with the guilty conscience spoke up! You will break under questioning! Eat up brotha!
    Oh, by the way, condoms has on two uses;1. To prevent pregnancies; 2. Prevention of STD's. But you knew that already, right? Get original with your own material, brown spread is my copyright!
    Chow down, homie! Chow down!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    For the record, if a girl douches with an enema to remove obstructions followed by a freshening summers eve, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Maybe some microscopic particles are there I don't know but u won't see smell or taste anything. This completely clears the rectum and anus and if a girl knows she's seeing u she will often times eat very little if at all thus leaving the intestines free from newly processed materials. I'm sure the gentlemen would quickly shy away at the mere hint of any stagnant aromas. Once clean until she eats again she should remain clean and springtime fresh and ready for consumption

Eat up fellas!
    The small intestines are about 20 feet long and is constantly moving digested food to the colon, which is constantly compacting newly formed feces through it to the anal region! A douche only removes about five to six inches of fecal matter until the colon contracts to move more downward! Eat up fellas!
    What ever floats ya boat, honey!

The Original Mr. Vee.
    Thumbs Up/Down
    The butt'um line fellas is it's risky behavior. Hepatitis and other nasty bugs and parasites can be transmitted that way.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Vee View Post
    The butt'um line fellas is it's risky behavior. Hepatitis and other nasty bugs and parasites can be transmitted that way.
    My point exactly ITS all risky.
    Just like SIN, there is none worst than the other, despite what we all may think.

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Anything that shits ain't gettin' my spit.

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    I made a comment on Mud Butt eaters and the one with the guilty conscience spoke up! You will break under questioning! Eat up brotha!
    Oh, by the way, condoms has on two uses;1. To prevent pregnancies; 2. Prevention of STD's. But you knew that already, right? Get original with your own material, brown spread is my copyright!
    Chow down, homie! Chow down!
    Oh I'm just trying to clear the air like an enema and a summers eve (courtesy Skye.INC) Comment?? or assumption??? "eating shit" is a different fetish. I am an assman and proud of it So guilty I am, cause i'ma eat. Like a pimp with a broken down hoe "Get Yo Ass Up".

BTW: Condoms have many uses if we like to go at it like that cause we do in fact use it to keep the shit off, but there is only one purpose it has and that fact is pending what book you believe/read and how you derive your equation.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Oh I'm just trying to clear the air like an enema and a summers eve (courtesy Skye.INC) Comment?? or assumption??? "eating shit" is a different fetish. I am an assman and proud of it So guilty I am, cause i'ma eat.
    Altoid or Tidy Bowl cake?