Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Exclamation

WOW! THIS IS NEWS TO ME... MAYBE BOW WOW GOT CAUGHT UP IN MEETING ONE OF THE SEXIEST FEMININE TRANNIES OUT THERE........ YO SON, HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THESE TRANNIES, YOU REALLY CAN'T TELL THEM APART FROM GENETIC FEMALES......... THE TRANNIES OF TODAY IS FAR FROM JUST A DUDE IN PANTIES AND WEARING A DRESS.....

Meet Nadia. She is supposedly Bow Wow’s past fling.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TSSexyChanel View Post
    LOL If he survived those homo erotic stage shows with Omarion he will survive this too. Now him and Omarion on stage singing seductively to each other with no shirts and all they ass showing that was very gay.

Photo attached. It got worse than this. I jack off to the actual footage.
    Too damn funny.
    You really put everything in perspective with this post.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by ROC View Post
    WOW! THIS IS NEWS TO ME... MAYBE BOW WOW GOT CAUGHT UP IN MEETING ONE OF THE SEXIEST FEMININE TRANNIES OUT THERE........ YO SON, HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THESE TRANNIES, YOU REALLY CAN'T TELL THEM APART FROM GENETIC FEMALES......... THE TRANNIES OF TODAY IS FAR FROM JUST A DUDE IN PANTIES AND WEARING A DRESS.....

Meet Nadia. She is supposedly Bow Wow’s past fling.
    Now, all of you dudes answer this question: If you had the scratch Bow Wow has, wouldn't you hit this up? I'll answer my own question; she would be my freak, for as long as she wants! Pre-agreement, however; she must take notice to the Duck-Tape I always have handy and know what its uses are!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    Now, all of you dudes answer this question: If you had the scratch Bow Wow has, wouldn't you hit this up? I'll answer my own question; she would be my freak, for as long as she wants! Pre-agreement, however; she must take notice to the Duck-Tape I always have handy and know what its uses are!
    2nd that. Even without the celebrity budget I'd hit it.
    I'd raid the savings account to hit that! I'd live in poverty.. starve myself... steal from the church... rob old granny...
    Combined with a legally binding non-disclosure clause of course.
    But duct tape works too.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Cool Nadia

Wow! This is some funny shit. But, did I miss something? How do we really know this girl is a tranny? There are 2 pictures, but that's all I've seen. Who said she's a tranny? Her? Who's got the proof? Inquiring minds need to know.
    And SOON! "LOL"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bdser88 View Post
    2nd that. Even without the celebrity budget I'd hit it.
    I'd raid the savings account to hit that! I'd live in poverty.. starve myself... steal from the church... rob old granny...
    Combined with a legally binding non-disclosure clause of course.
    But duct tape works too.
    LMAO!!!
    88, don't fuck with grannies scratch, though; grannies are our saviors when we piss away our earnings!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TSSexyChanel View Post
    LOL If he survived those homo erotic stage shows with Omarion he will survive this too. Now him and Omarion on stage singing seductively to each other with no shirts and all they ass showing that was very gay.

Photo attached. It got worse than this. I jack off to the actual footage.
    LOL @ u squeezin out babies to them fools doing that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMan View Post
    Drama,Drama.....I did not know about Chingy.....what's the 411 about his tgirl story? why we are on this subject........i just recieved infro....that two people are suing Queen Latifah for some b..s. It's her hair stylist and make-up artist....they want millions....and the article stated that if she did not pay up....they would expose her sex life with other women. If that is true....who's to worry? the media has always put that out there about her....and her fan base has never changed...it's something she never talked about to the public...same as the velvet teddy bear Luther. Yea,BOW WOW lady friend is so fine and beautiful. a 10+.......damn!
    I dont think there was to much to the chingy story. There is a photo of Vanity, the fine ass white Tgirl, grabbin his dick while he was performing on stage but I assume he figured it was just some horny female fan. Vanity is very passable.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tvsurfer View Post
    that Shit Is All-encompassing As Most Might Think It Is; Some T-girls Are Very, Very Vain! Compliments Are Crème In Their Coffee! I Know Two Girls That Can’t Find A Mirror That Doesn’t “adore” Them! One Constantly Asks Me To Tell Her How Fine She Is, All The Time! We Have One On This Site (not An Assumption, Either) That Thinks She’s All That (no Name; Figure It Out!) And A Head Of Lettuce! She Has A Real Fua (fucked Up Attitude), Too!
    I Assume, Once Girls Make The Transformation (titties, Hips, Etc.) Conceit Explodes Inside Their Heads! They Are Delirious At The Sight Of Their Before And After Images. However, We (the Guys) Are Part Of The Problem, Too, But By Insey-bitsy Margins, Because This Is What, Like A White Castle Slider, We Hunger After It! C’mon, Are You Going To Tell Beyonce (ours And Jay Z) She’s Not Phine? The Fua Comes With The Package! Why Do You Think They Advertize: No Attitudes!
    Preach Brotha!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Thumbs up Talking About Bow Wow?

Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    Wow! This is some funny shit. But, did I miss something? How do we really know this girl is a tranny? There are 2 pictures, but that's all I've seen. Who said she's a tranny? Her? Who's got the proof? Inquiring minds need to know.
    And SOON! "LOL"
    Dynacord......Google in.... Bow Wow tranny lover exposed...it will show the sites,where you can read all about it. All i gotta say is.....Eat that AZZ Bow Wow!!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Forgive me for not being in the Celebrity Gossip Alum, but why exactly should I care about who Bow Wow is screwing? I don't particularly care who any of us are screwing, and feel that the masses pre-occupation with others business is part of society downfall. News media outlets are wasting far too much time on celebrities instead of real important issues. Granted this is a btg forum and this particular subject falls in line with the forum, so I'm don't mean to knock anyone's response here.

I do feel sorry for the guy being outed in such fashion, hopefully that doesn't turn him away from the girls. Although if he was actually fooled and she is post-op I'm not sure he would techincally qualify as a tgirl lover. As a side note this Nadia chick looks like a post-op I know on bgc, I need to go recheck her profile and see if they are one and the same.