Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Given: 0/0

1st bow wow, now chingy WTF is up with these tgirls

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMjbkYMqpx4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

most of these tgirls shit on us for being tranny chaser, discreet or down low.
    but why is there a need for them to put us on blast? i'm seriously thinking not to pursue a relationship with a TG cause they seems more bitter than GG

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The Original Mr. Vee.
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    IMO solid relationships with prostitutes is nearly impossible unless you're in the same game, enjoy being a cuckold or are just a plain doormat, whether it's a tg or gg.
    It's just that tgs have a much higher percentage of being in that line of work than ggs.
    If you're after a relationship with a tg then make sure they're not pros which is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Angry Celebrities!!!

"LOL" There are TGIRL LOVERS everywhere now. The Celebrities are trying to take all the tranny's, just because they have more money than some of us. Bastards! "LMAO"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/1
    Given: 9/1
    C'mon, anybody can call a radio show and anonymously put someone on blast...

But having said that one of the dirty little secrets about the whole hip-hop/rap culture is the amount of homosexual/transsexual activity going on.

So it could be possible but I'll still give chingy benefit of the doubt.

And there are plenty of transsexuals out there that live quiet "normal" lives but you aint gonna meet them where you are looking.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1

Never I trust!

You can't trust no one, when you famous. Someone always looking to gain fame from your come-up. But it is funny that this TS shoutin him out now that he is on the spiral down career wise. Who knows could be a ploy to keep his name out there (although you would be selling your soul if you did something like this). I personally think he did it, always figured he was gettin it anyway. In the end it gives a bad rep to the rest of the group.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymjbk...layer_embedded

Most Of These Tgirls Shit On Us For Being Tranny Chaser, Discreet Or Down Low.
    But Why Is There A Need For Them To Put Us On Blast? I'm Seriously Thinking Not To Pursue A Relationship With A Tg Cause They Seems More Bitter Than Gg
    Hey...there Is A Youtube Response From Chingy...in Order To E-mail The Video,you Have To Create An Account...tried That But Every Username I Tried Would Not Work....he Is Talking Big Shit But.....????

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Vee View Post
    IMO solid relationships with prostitutes is nearly impossible unless you're in the same game, enjoy being a cuckold or are just a plain doormat, whether it's a tg or gg.
    It's just that tgs have a much higher percentage of being in that line of work than ggs.
    If you're after a relationship with a tg then make sure they're not pros which is like finding a needle in a haystack.
    Well spoken

Thumbs Up/Down
    weather that is really a tg or a gg she is a cunt for doing something like that
    is there any wonder why some guys treat t's so disrespectfully

Thumbs Up/Down

Lightbulb Thats Sour!!!

Thats So Sour and Late on Her Behalf!!!

I always say its two sides to the story in some cases where some of these girls/my fellow ts sisters end up in detrimental situations or just become causualties...(thats so uncalled for)...She has no business doing that....(thats bitter)...If she keeps that up>>>Sooner or Later...Somebody will make an example out of her...One hand full of sh*t > doesnt = a fist full of dollars ,perspectively speaking!!!

Its not cute in no form or fashion...Playing with peoples lives,families and sometimes the issues that alot of men go thru/coping with with society,etc...
    (Especially when you're in that celebrity position)...

Girls if you run into someone of celebrity status or have an encounter/s with them or any other guys that may be discreet like that "HUSH" or just isolate yourselves from those type of guys "DONT DEAL WITH THEM" Im listening to her trying too put him on blast...LoL...
    (Its Doesnt even sound Deserved or Neccessary,Its usually never deserved when girls go that route"Trust Me")The B**** is just bitter...late...tired...lol......LMAO!!!!!!>

Alot of times when its exposed>
    (It usually wears off anyway amongst the fellas or just be a well brought up joke from time to time)LoL...Get into It!!!

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JamieJezebel View Post
    Thats So Sour and Late on Her Behalf!!!

I always say its two sides to the story in some cases where some of these girls/my fellow ts sisters end up in detrimental situations or just become causualties...(thats so uncalled for)...She has no business doing that....(thats bitter)...If she keeps that up>>>Sooner or Later...Somebody will make an example out of her...One hand full of sh*t > doesnt = a fist full of dollars ,perspectively speaking!!!

Its not cute in no form or fashion...Playing with peoples lives,families and sometimes the issues that alot of men go thru/coping with with society,etc...
    (Especially when you're in that celebrity position)...

Girls if you run into someone of celebrity status or have an encounter/s with them or any other guys that may be discreet like that "HUSH" or just isolate yourselves from those type of guys "DONT DEAL WITH THEM" Im listening to her trying too put him on blast...LoL...
    (Its Doesnt even sound Deserved or Neccessary,Its usually never deserved when girls go that route"Trust Me")The B**** is just bitter...late...tired...lol......LMAO!!!!!!>

Alot of times when its exposed and if its even true>
    (It usually wears off anyway amongst the fellas or just be a well brought up joke from time to time)LoL...Get into It!!!
    It also can just be some haters or some radio station/show screaming for attention and recognition:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmDocViCTT0[/ame]