Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The New IT girl of Black Tgirl Erotica!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Thumbs up solo or hard core which do you like

hey guys i was just in la shooting new videos for a few dvd's and web site... i enjoyed the solo work but love the hard core... so my question do you find it more erotic for a girl 2 sit and imagine that your there with her feeling her or do you like it more watching me i mean them pounding out a guy.... just a question.... and looking forward to your answer
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Do both, whatever you're in its all good

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    I prefer girl on girl, nothing hotter than two hot chicks going at it. I don't find guys attractive at all, so the less I see of them the better. So tg/tg, tg/gg hardcore action is a plus or solo.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 43/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TSNATALIACOXXX View Post
    hey guys i was just in la shooting new videos for a few dvd's and web site... i enjoyed the solo work but love the hard core... so my question do you find it more erotic for a girl 2 sit and imagine that your there with her feeling her or do you like it more watching me i mean them pounding out a guy.... just a question.... and looking forward to your answer
    I think solo shoots should be more glamour oriented... nice clothes, etc. or at least have a theme to them. I dislike solo photo shoots when basically all that's going on is the model stripping off clothes and looking bored.

Hardcore shoots are definitely the place to loose the clothes and get it on!

I would think that most people actually join a site for Hardcore content but I could be wrong

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    I prefer girl on girl, nothing hotter than two hot chicks going at it. I don't find guys attractive at all, so the less I see of them the better. So tg/tg, tg/gg hardcore action is a plus or solo.

LOL you silly but I agree. Men are always like an akward prop in a video to me

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TSNATALIACOXXX View Post
    Look at my niece. Love you muffin. I prefer action. I am like Remy too I am kinda over men I will be shooting with a few genetic females soon and I am totally into the fetish scene myself you know me. Gonna be hard to watch my niece but from what I see from the preview pics I might just have to check this movie out. J'adore fetish

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Talking I Like To Watch!

I like both. But, I do like the hardcore better. Watching a TS have her way with a guy is ok if he shows somekind of sign that he's enjoying it or wiggling in PAIN. LOL. Now the site of a TS doing a GG, that's smoking hot. Did it once with my lover and it was a site to behold. "Hell yes". My poor brain!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1

Wtf......

What the hell happen in here, i leave for a few days and people are loosing there mind.
    The hardcore scenes are definitely the way to go, of course if you Ms Nat... are getting served/serviced; how ever you like to receive it. As far as a scene with you giving, unless it is give and take; more so take; then i'd prefer the solo w/ toy .

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    What the hell happen in here, i leave for a few days and people are loosing there mind.
    The hardcore scenes are definitely the way to go, of course if you Ms Nat... are getting served/serviced; how ever you like to receive it. As far as a scene with you giving, unless it is give and take; more so take; then i'd prefer the solo w/ toy .
    Wow I agree with some one! especially the last part. "solo w/toy". The girls on BTG are 'cute'; 'pretty'; 'beautiful' ect. but some of their posing is boring. your hot even clothed

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    My sentiments exactly. Sol, tg/tg, tg/gg or solo. No men and if they have to be in it they should be giving not receiving. And to the chicks doing the solos scenes lub it up or you will get rug burn.