Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is just me

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    I'm not beholden to have to answer these sorts of questions because legally I don't want to cause any issues and personally, it's just none of your business, how I conduct my business. If you want to invest and become shareholders, it's starts at a minimum of $100k.

This site has has a number of photographers leave over the years either because I fired them, they died or they weren't happy with the way we conducted business.

If you want to investigate yourselves go back through his sets and see how many are missing one of more of the videos, are half sets or worse or how many models of his had to be removed over the years.
    This topic is closed.
    Well, that's what happens when you ask questions that are none of your business (You are right)! I'm just an curious person that wanted to know, but I guess that's what happens when you ask questions. I'm just a member who happened to like the guy's work! [C'mon guys rate the site, too!]
    Best believe I won't ask anymore questions! However, you didn't have to be an ass about it!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    Me personally, I think those are some of the best shoots. That's why despite some of his faults and allegedly shady behaviour, Steve in ATL was one of the better photographers. Tom in SF did a good job with that. DirtySouth puts it down with the "interactive" style from time to time too.
    UH no, he was annoying

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    Well, that's what happens when you ask questions that are none of your business (You are right)! I'm just an curious person that wanted to know, but I guess that's what happens when you ask questions. I'm just a member who happened to like the guy's work! [C'mon guys rate the site, too!]
    Best believe I won't ask anymore questions! However, you didn't have to be an ass about it!
    Everybody wants straight talk - but when they get it, they think I'm being an ass.

Let me reword it:

"Wow, thanks so much for your comments about Steve, yes he was a lovely young man who unfortunately set out to seek his own fortunes in the world. Here is a link to the company accounts which shows how much we paid him over the years, to get the amazing quality footage he did, to turn in every video with every model and to represent himself as a Grooby photographer, better than a Mormon in Utah!
    I'm sorry the current photographers cannot conduct themselves with the same business ethics that some of our previous photographers have but I will be sure to reprimand them.
    Thanks so much for questioning how we do business, taking the time to share this with you has made me feel so good and I've even been able to take time off from finding new models ... oh, I hope I have enough for this week!
    Your one in a millions ;-)
    Love & puppydogs
    seanchai"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Everybody wants straight talk - but when they get it, they think I'm being an ass.

Let me reword it:

"Wow, thanks so much for your comments about Steve, yes he was a lovely young man who unfortunately set out to seek his own fortunes in the world. Here is a link to the company accounts which shows how much we paid him over the years, to get the amazing quality footage he did, to turn in every video with every model and to represent himself as a Grooby photographer, better than a Mormon in Utah!
    I'm sorry the current photographers cannot conduct themselves with the same business ethics that some of our previous photographers have but I will be sure to reprimand them.
    Thanks so much for questioning how we do business, taking the time to share this with you has made me feel so good and I've even been able to take time off from finding new models ... oh, I hope I have enough for this week!
    Your one in a millions ;-)
    Love & puppydogs
    seanchai"
    I’ll rework my response!
    Because this is your thing and you are the “The Afro’d Adonis & all BTG Dream guy” you shouldn’t be questioned (Damn, I should have made a comment), because you own the joint and you can put ice in the beer if you want!
    I never asked the question of how you run your business! But thanks for the clarification and letting all of us know that good ole Steve was taking you to the cleaners most of the time he did a shoot for your company. A very cordial note of: “He was let go because of violation of company policy or Steve left the company to seek his career as a photographer for U-2 spy planes, not your “straight talk” and so-called flippancy! Your off the wall reply, it would seem, was a redirection of the rage you had because Steve was putting the sausage to you and the models. I didn’t know that, so I’ll hold up on those kinds of questions in the near future because it might axis on grooby business.
    As I can recall, I was called an ass by you in a previous post (eh, 360?) when I had a disagreement with one of your minions about a “suggestion that members were asked to impart!” So, I’ll never ask a question because it might hinge on what side of the bed you woke up on the island.
    It would be very gratuitous for dipping in your business. And to think I agreed that you had the right to castrate Steve from your business. But things can get skewered here when something is taken out of context, just ask BigDicki. However, your rejoinder left a bad taste; it’s your company to do whatever you want to do with it! It would seem the respectful bit in your forum banner is, as you Brits would say, Bullocks!
    Sincerely, Snakes, Snails Rottweiler and Pit Bull tails,
    TVSurfer

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    I’ll rework my response!
    Because this is your thing and you are the “The Afro’d Adonis & all BTG Dream guy” you shouldn’t be questioned (Damn, I should have made a comment), because you own the joint and you can put ice in the beer if you want!
    I never asked the question of how you run your business! But thanks for the clarification and letting all of us know that good ole Steve was taking you to the cleaners most of the time he did a shoot for your company. A very cordial note of: “He was let go because of violation of company policy or Steve left the company to seek his career as a photographer for U-2 spy planes, not your “straight talk” and so-called flippancy! Your off the wall reply, it would seem, was a redirection of the rage you had because Steve was putting the sausage to you and the models. I didn’t know that, so I’ll hold up on those kinds of questions in the near future because it might axis on grooby business.
    As I can recall, I was called an ass by you in a previous post (eh, 360?) when I had a disagreement with one of your minions about a “suggestion that members were asked to impart!” So, I’ll never ask a question because it might hinge on what side of the bed you woke up on the island.
    It would be very gratuitous for dipping in your business. And to think I agreed that you had the right to castrate Steve from your business. But things can get skewered here when something is taken out of context, just ask BigDicki. However, your rejoinder left a bad taste; it’s your company to do whatever you want to do with it! It would seem the respectful bit in your forum banner is, as you Brits would say, Bullocks!
    Sincerely, Snakes, Snails Rottweiler and Pit Bull tails,
    TVSurfer
    The word is bollocks.
    Bullocks are castrated bulls.

Sorry you couldn't see my latest reply for what it is, humour but judging by your overall responses, I can see your lacking in it.

If anybody was taken to the cleaners, it was the members who pay us for good quality content and when we can't deliver that because of constant mistakes, screwups and errors of judgement by one individual, we resolve it.

The point remains, asking why someone was fired, is just none of anybodies business.

I think your asking for respect yet you don't give it?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1

Classic!

everybody Wants Straight Talk - But When They Get It, They Think I'm Being An Ass.

Let Me Reword It:

"wow, Thanks So Much For Your Comments About Steve, Yes He Was A Lovely Young Man Who Unfortunately Set Out To Seek His Own Fortunes In The World. Here Is A Link To The Company Accounts Which Shows How Much We Paid Him Over The Years, To Get The Amazing Quality Footage He Did, To Turn In Every Video With Every Model And To Represent Himself As A Grooby Photographer, Better Than A Mormon In Utah!
    I'm Sorry The Current Photographers Cannot Conduct Themselves With The Same Business Ethics That Some Of Our Previous Photographers Have But I Will Be Sure To Reprimand Them.
    Thanks So Much For Questioning How We Do Business, Taking The Time To Share This With You Has Made Me Feel So Good And I've Even Been Able To Take Time Off From Finding New Models ... Oh, I Hope I Have Enough For This Week!
    Your One In A Millions ;-)
    Love & Puppydogs
    Seanchai"

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Na your first response was a bit hard, but i love this Human Resources/Public Relations/Customer Service "all rolled into one " version. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    The word is bollocks.
    Bullocks are castrated bulls.

Sorry you couldn't see my latest reply for what it is, humour but judging by your overall responses, I can see your lacking in it.

If anybody was taken to the cleaners, it was the members who pay us for good quality content and when we can't deliver that because of constant mistakes, screwups and errors of judgement by one individual, we resolve it.

The point remains, asking why someone was fired, is just none of anybodies business.

I think your asking for respect yet you don't give it?
    Me personally, I don't mind Seanchai too much. He's kind of like the prickly old guy that would yell "Get off my yard you damn crazy kids!" when I was a kid in the Chi. I have been off and on this site for several years now and he delivers good content and seems to be a straight shooter. HOWEVER, Seanchai, my man... my ace boon.... you don't think your responses to folks (particularly paying customers) sometimes are a bit flippant and acerbic?

And yes, I know I have now invited the fire from heaven... the wrath of the powerful one.... but I can take the heat joe.

Large Member for 38 Years

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    Me personally, I don't mind Seanchai too much. He's kind of like the prickly old guy that would yell "Get off my yard you damn crazy kids!" when I was a kid in the Chi. I have been off and on this site for several years now and he delivers good content and seems to be a straight shooter. HOWEVER, Seanchai, my man... my ace boon.... you don't think your responses to folks (particularly paying customers) sometimes are a bit flippant and acerbic?

And yes, I know I have now invited the fire from heaven... the wrath of the powerful one.... but I can take the heat joe.
    I don't think its overboard. If you keep getting asked the same type of questions year after year, it does make you a lil' sarcastic. Its kind of like if you give someone an inch, they take a mile. I think we are one of the best sites that allow you to talk to the photographers and those who run the show on a consistent basis. You have almost unlimited access to us online and sometimes it gets a lil overboard with the complaints, favors and hook up request. Every time I log in, I have someone messaging me asking me to give them personal contact for a number of my models like I'm running a bootycall hookup operation or something. Just one of many examples but, It's down right annoying and eventually you're going to get sarcastic response.

The again, I'm much like SeanChai and I feel the itch to give a sarcastic response when I feel like a silly question or request is asked. Its just business people ;-)

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    I don't think its overboard. If you keep getting asked the same type of questions year after year, it does make you a lil' sarcastic. Its kind of like if you give someone an inch, they take a mile. I think we are one of the best sites that allow you to talk to the photographers and those who run the show on a consistent basis. You have almost unlimited access to us online and sometimes it gets a lil overboard with the complaints, favors and hook up request. Every time I log in, I have someone messaging me asking me to give them personal contact for a number of my models like I'm running a bootycall hookup operation or something. Just one of many examples but, It's down right annoying and eventually you're going to get sarcastic response.

The again, I'm much like SeanChai and I feel the itch to give a sarcastic response when I feel like a silly question or request is asked. Its just business people ;-)
    Reasonable response Dirty. We agree to disagree on this one. Keep finding the stunners and putting them on homey.

Large Member for 38 Years