Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are we gay?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Are we gay?

im sure that if our friends and family knew what we were doing they would think so.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    depends on the person. I believe a majority of people would say we are gay, but I do not see it that way. When im with a tgirls I always see them as a woman so in my head I am not gay. Plus if you are not passable and sexy im not gonna do ya! I have run into men with wigs on and walked away. I meet too many bullshitters on the party line that are always saying they are passable when in reality they are laughable.

No im not gay, do not see myself as gay either. A real tgirls lives her life as a woman and wants to be treated like a woman. So I see myself with a woman.

J.M.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Its always been my understanding that gay guys want men that look like men, whether they are a skinny twink or a muscle bound stud, they want men. They want nothing to do with femininity as an attraction in a mate, otherwise many say they would go out with a woman if they wanted that.

The spectrum of human sexuality is so varied that you can only go after what you like, without worrying about the labels.

I'm sure there are dudes who will have sex with Women/Transsexual Women/Transvestites/Cross Dressers, etc, if the ass is being given up they will take it and get theirs,

Then there are the dudes who will like strickly women, nothing else, then there are guys who will like strictly dudes, no questions.

Me personally I like Women - be they Transsexual or Genetically born women. If they have a narrow waist, are soft and smooth with wide hips and embrace femininity I like them. Could never see myself with some other dude with muscles and hairy chest, that would do nothing for me, it has no attraction.

I'm very dominant sexually and thus Transsexuals are a compliment to that because many, not all of course enjoy a man who will handle his business with them.

Strictly About The "Femme Queen Realness" in Black and Latina TG Ladies

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMuscleTop View Post
    Its always been my understanding that gay guys want men that look like men, whether they are a skinny twink or a muscle bound stud, they want men. They want nothing to do with femininity as an attraction in a mate, otherwise many say they would go out with a woman if they wanted that.

The spectrum of human sexuality is so varied that you can only go after what you like, without worrying about the labels.

I'm sure there are dudes who will have sex with Women/Transsexual Women/Transvestites/Cross Dressers, etc, if the ass is being given up they will take it and get theirs,

Then there are the dudes who will like strickly women, nothing else, then there are guys who will like strictly dudes, no questions.

Me personally I like Women - be they Transsexual or Genetically born women. If they have a narrow waist, are soft and smooth with wide hips and embrace femininity I like them. Could never see myself with some other dude with muscles and hairy chest, that would do nothing for me, it has no attraction.

I'm very dominant sexually and thus Transsexuals are a compliment to that because many, not all of course enjoy a man who will handle his business with them.
    For the most part I agree with what you have stated above, that "true" gay
    men are only interested in men that conduct themselves as men. They are
    not into natal or trans women or anybody who in their heart and mind's
    identifies as a female.

What I personally feel has a connotation or inference of being gay is when the
    man indulges in acts that are traditionally performed by the female ie. he
    sucks dick or gets fucked, if the woman is still a pre op.

I of course on an intellectual level realize that the act in and of itself does not
    make the man gay, but at an emotional level for me it takes away some of
    his masculinity and such a person who has actively engaged in that type of
    sexual activity wouldn't be a viable mate for me.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee View Post
    I of course on an intellectual level realize that the act in and of itself does not
    make the man gay, but at an emotional level for me it takes away some of
    his masculinity and such a person who has actively engaged in that type of
    sexual activity wouldn't be a viable mate for me.
    Aah, hence the mystery of it all Peggy.

I mean there are those Tgirls who will say even though they like to penetrate a guy as a pre-op that they are all woman in the end. There are the ladies who are all bottom and the guys who like to bottom and those like myself who like to top. The mere fact that we even use these terms bottom and top, terms usually associated with the homosexual community bears a pause for thought.

This is why I'm fascinated with the whole human construct, because you can have two transsexual women together and they will have differing feelings about their interaction with a man and what that implies.

Take me for example, I'm an open minded guy, I would even pleasure a transsexual pre or post op orally if it is something she desires, but I have no desire to be penetrated, but I don't really know why it is that is the case.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Pun intended as well.

Its all definitely some intriguing stuff, there can be no right or wrong answer, only what one is into because of the greatest sexual organ on earth the human mind and those emotions that emanate from it. You are right it all comes back to the socio-emotional level of what turns one on in their sexual interactions with another person. Wether we realize it or not we are a product of our society and that tends to affect our actions be it conscious or not.

Strictly About The "Femme Queen Realness" in Black and Latina TG Ladies

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMuscleTop View Post
    Aah, hence the mystery of it all Peggy.

I mean there are those Tgirls who will say even though they like to penetrate a guy as a pre-op that they are all woman in the end. There are the ladies who are all bottom and the guys who like to bottom and those like myself who like to top. The mere fact that we even use these terms bottom and top, terms usually associated with the homosexual community bears a pause for thought.

This is why I'm fascinated with the whole human construct, because you can have two transsexual women together and they will have differing feelings about their interaction with a man and what that implies.

Take me for example, I'm an open minded guy, I would even pleasure a transsexual pre or post op orally if it is something she desires, but I have no desire to be penetrated, but I don't really know why it is that is the case.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Pun intended as well.

Its all definitely some intriguing stuff, there can be no right or wrong answer, only what one is into because of the greatest sexual organ on earth the human mind and those emotions that emanate from it. You are right it all comes back to the socio-emotional level of what turns one on in their sexual interactions with another person. Wether we realize it or not we are a product of our society and that tends to affect our actions be it conscious or not.
    Excellent response.

And I too take great care to not use the terms "top" and "bottom" because
    they are from the gay vernacular, and I do not view transsexual as being
    in any way related to that lifestyle. Indeed I feel that the "T" should be
    removed from under the LGBT umbrella and more properly should be in the
    heterosexual camp, but I digress.

There are indeed many transwomen who will only act as the penetrative
    partner, and will adamantly feel that this does not detract from their
    femininity. The same can be said of men who may adopt a stereotypically
    feminine position in the bed room, but are all man when they leave.

As you have alluded to, and as the research of Kinsey has borne out, human
    sexuality is not binary, it is not simply gay or straight, black or white, but
    rather on the continuum there are many shades of grey.

0- Exclusively heterosexual with no homosexual
    1- Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
    2- Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
    3- Equally heterosexual and homosexual
    4- Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
    5- Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
    6- Exclusively homosexual

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Lightbulb

dayum Good Question.........

Thumbs Up/Down
    Forget labels, if you get excited by it then thats cool. I see nothing wrong with gay men or gay woemn. An Ex of mine who was older had 2 gay daughters and I loved them. Sexuality does not define a person and I think its the conservative media and society that causes people to see homosexuality as a taboo or a bad thing.

roninva
    my personal feeling is if you suck dick and get fucked in the ass your gay, this doesn't apply to T-Girls because they feel they are women, for a guy to like to get hit in the rear or suck dick, that's too much bitch like for me, that's what gays guys do, hell if you let a GG fuck you in the ass with a dildo, I feel your sortta gay.
    I never want to or having any desire to do either, that doesn't come into the equation for me.
    I'm not being nasty or mean, just my thoughts, if that's what your into.... cool, just not for me.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by roninva View Post
    my personal feeling is if you suck dick and get fucked in the ass your gay, this doesn't apply to T-Girls because they feel they are women, for a guy to like to get hit in the rear or suck dick, that's too much bitch like for me, that's what gays guys do, hell if you let a GG fuck you in the ass with a dildo, I feel your sortta gay.
    I never want to or having any desire to do either, that doesn't come into the equation for me.
    I'm not being nasty or mean, just my thoughts, if that's what your into.... cool, just not for me.
    I'm going to side with you on this, and take it one step farther: cause if we(those of us that are natural men) are having sexual relations with people with penises then i think it is safe to say that we are having sex with men. Thus we are all gay (at least those of us who fit under this umbrella- ella - ella - aye). Sure nuff the female look is what attracts us originally heterosexual men to those Transexuals but i think its the adrenaline rush with a mixture of conquer and destroy that allows most of us to continually be attracted to the best of both worlds.