Thread: India HC Scene

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0

India HC Scene

Wow did y'all see my girl takin dick til she EXPLODED???

Gotta be one of the biggest n best cumshots ever on BTG!!! Just kept cummin n cummin n cummin out.... Definition of a sexi Tgirl NUTLOAD!!

For all u non-members out there...join up 2 see this!! And no....I'm not a Grooby employee. lol

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    i miss my btg "friend",a total bottom who would cum like this.......

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronk View Post
    i miss my btg "friend",a total bottom who would cum like this.......
    on the site??

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    I had the pleasure of speaking with India before and after her shoot with DS. She told me she really was into her partner which enhanced and made her performance better. She even mentioned how I would think they were a couple once I viewed it. I have to agree with her in there was alot of passion in that scene. She also gave me permission to share these pics of her.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    man this shoot was awesome i enjoyed every minute

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yes overall a great scene with the raw passion and the whole SEX vibe goin on...with a FANTABULOUS finish!!! Dirty South out-did himself on this one.....Props Dirty!!!

Re-shoot requests:

Thumbs Up/Down
    I am a huge fan of hers. I have busted many times to her sets. When I saw she had a hordcore scene I was excited and she did not dissapoint. Man I would certainly like to taste her meat and get deep up in her juicy tail...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestE22 View Post
    I am a huge fan of hers. I have busted many times to her sets. When I saw she had a hordcore scene I was excited and she did not dissapoint. Man I would certainly like to taste her meat and get deep up in her juicy tail...
    I've just recently become a fan but i'm mad that i hesitated on a visit i was going to pay this past weekend. I'll be back though! She is type sexy.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDickenstein View Post
    Wow did y'all see my girl takin dick til she EXPLODED???

Gotta be one of the biggest n best cumshots ever on BTG!!! Just kept cummin n cummin n cummin out.... Definition of a sexi Tgirl NUTLOAD!!

For all u non-members out there...join up 2 see this!! And no....I'm not a Grooby employee. lol
    Yep, I love to see the girls cum while gettin' it! India's cum shot was the most earth shattering I've seen; and, I've seen some good ones! Pricilla Gaucha had a good one. Nomi-X on a Joey Silvera joint (One of those famous Big Ass SheMale Adventures joint - so many of them out there) had a damm good one too! Nomi was gettin' it missionary style from that bald light-skinned dude that's been in other vids of this genre. From that missionary position, Nomi let loose wit' da juice! I could tell she was really into it! Man, I ain't gonna lie, when I seen her let loose, I did too! LOL

Oh, let's not forget a good recent one here at btg - Chasity's! From reverse cowgirl! Damm, between her and India, they could both make bookoo dollars at a sperm bank; raise the world's population exponentially! LOL