Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Remmy get ya camera, HU (DC)...

DC is gonna be off the chain this weekend! HU (The ral HU...sorry Hampton) homecoming is this week and DC goes absolutely apeshit during this time of year with parties and concerts.

For you dudes that like to cruise strolls (not my thing but I aint a hater) one of the best clubs in DC, Lux Lounge (new york ave) is by a stroll (5th & K st NW), not sure if its still a stroll since the new condos and high rises went up but I know a couple of years ago mad dudes came out of the club drunk and saw girls (so they thought) with titties and ass all hangin out...probably 4 times more girls than what would normally be there I guess.

I know some of you guys have bgc accounts and the number of girls that are in dc or md usually balloons during this week (these are more casual encounters than pay 2 play...if you are not one of the genetically or financially gifted, this isn't 4 u).

Also, someone hipped me to craigslist casual encounters t4m section...but that's like bgc on speed (most very good looking girls are either fakes or they get a million dudes hitting them up)...

Not sure if any parties are going on in dc with black tgirls...there are a lot of drag and gay bars but unlike la, nyc, and chitown, dc does not have any good ts parties that I know of...

Just thought I would help you dudes out if you are in or plan on coming to dc and wanna holla at btgs this is the weekend to do it...

Party party party lets all get wasted...gucci!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    nobody really reads this shit

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
    DC is gonna be off the chain this weekend! HU (The ral HU...sorry Hampton) homecoming is this week and DC goes absolutely apeshit during this time of year with parties and concerts.

For you dudes that like to cruise strolls (not my thing but I aint a hater) one of the best clubs in DC, Lux Lounge (new york ave) is by a stroll (5th & K st NW), not sure if its still a stroll since the new condos and high rises went up but I know a couple of years ago mad dudes came out of the club drunk and saw girls (so they thought) with titties and ass all hangin out...probably 4 times more girls than what would normally be there I guess.

I know some of you guys have bgc accounts and the number of girls that are in dc or md usually balloons during this week (these are more casual encounters than pay 2 play...if you are not one of the genetically or financially gifted, this isn't 4 u).

Also, someone hipped me to craigslist casual encounters t4m section...but that's like bgc on speed (most very good looking girls are either fakes or they get a million dudes hitting them up)...

Not sure if any parties are going on in dc with black tgirls...there are a lot of drag and gay bars but unlike la, nyc, and chitown, dc does not have any good ts parties that I know of...

Just thought I would help you dudes out if you are in or plan on coming to dc and wanna holla at btgs this is the weekend to do it...

Party party party lets all get wasted...gucci!!
    Sounds scary. cl casual... omg.. talk about hater flaggin every 5 mins. uhhh a waste.. i cant wait to they charge to post on that side.. lol

DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING OF THE TRANSSEXUAL UNION

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM View Post
    Sounds scary. cl casual... omg.. talk about hater flaggin every 5 mins. uhhh a waste.. i cant wait to they charge to post on that side.. lol
    I just got on cl this week...I knew they had the pay to play side but I didn't know they had a casual side...needless to say, it seems like a lot of (cheap) girls are using that side as a way to get around paying on the other side...they will make a post talking about hooking up with a guy and then once a guy hits them up they ask for donations lmao...so sad. The regulars seem to hate that shit so they go flaggin shit...hell I made a post on the m4t side and some hater flagged my shit, like I guess its only for dl guys that show dick but no face body...idk

I did have a lot of girls hit me up b4 I got flagged but most weren't my type (I don't like tv types)

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    I've heard from a few girls that they go to Mirrors. I was out there a week or two ago, it was jam-packed, a little more than over-crowded for my taste, but there were some tg's there amongst a lot of guys, so the ratio wasn't great. One way to look at it though, you basically have no competiton, the guys are there for guys, and the tg's are just trying to have a good time, so precious few other guys looking for tg's to contend with.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    I've heard from a few girls that they go to Mirrors. I was out there a week or two ago, it was jam-packed, a little more than over-crowded for my taste, but there were some tg's there amongst a lot of guys, so the ratio wasn't great. One way to look at it though, you basically have no competiton, the guys are there for guys, and the tg's are just trying to have a good time, so precious few other guys looking for tg's to contend with.
    Wow, did they turn that into a black gay club now? They used to throw a lot of go gos there. Its off of new york ave too for the guys who might wanna check it out...im laughing my ass off sitting here picturing you in a club full of gay dudes listening to hip hop (which I recall u hate)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
    Wow, did they turn that into a black gay club now? They used to throw a lot of go gos there. Its off of new york ave too for the guys who might wanna check it out...im laughing my ass off sitting here picturing you in a club full of gay dudes listening to hip hop (which I recall u hate)
    Didn't go in, I was outside. The crowd waiting to get in was too much lol I don't want to sit in a sweaty crowd with hip-hop blasting in my ears all night long, though I'll put up with it for a while to surf the crowd and see what's what. It was too packed that night though.

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Didn't go in, I was outside. The crowd waiting to get in was too much lol I don't want to sit in a sweaty crowd with hip-hop blasting in my ears all night long, though I'll put up with it for a while to surf the crowd and see what's what. It was too packed that night though.
    So are you more of a neo-soul, jazz, comedy club kind of guy?

I'll be coming through the 301 and DMV soon, and those would be the
    type of clubs I would go to if any.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee View Post
    So are you more of a neo-soul, jazz, comedy club kind of guy?

I'll be coming through the 301 and DMV soon, and those would be the
    type of clubs I would go to if any.
    Comedy clubs, jazz lounge, concert venues (Im a "Rocker/former musician" bass guitar, drums, piano, I even played the bells way back as an Altar Boy when I was forced into Catholicism) so I appreciate hearing live bands play, from a variety of genres of music primarily Rock but also classical, jazz, not much for blues or country, even the few hip-hop bands (I miss the Roots, only seen them live once, at a show with Common another great performer!) Point blank, I like real talent.

I don't "hate"(too strong a word) hip-hop, but I despise what it's devolved in to. Working from the inside of the music industry ruined a lot of the allure for me, same goes for Pop. It's become less about delievring a message, and more about making you spend money. Go buy the single, go buy the album, go buy the ringtone, go by the personal greeting, go buy the t-shirt, go buy the cologne, go buy the vitamin water. Before, we were being served the "ghetto news story" by great verbal wordsmiths and beatmasters. Now, we are being served endless commercials trying to force us to spend money on materilistic bullshit in simple rhyme form with a hypnotic and/or "dope" beat. Their sole purpose is to get as much money out of us as possible. Great for them, they found out how to get rich, but that's not the kind of musical artist that pique's my interest.

Im not saying all hip-hop artist are like this, just the ones that are leaving the most mainstream impact on American society. We don't have more people caring about the issues of impoverished americans. Instead we have more people wearing jeans around their knees, rocking "white Tee's, talking in Ebonics, spending rent on "bling", swiping credit cards inbetween chicks butt cheeks, persuing a life a crime to get rich or die trying, and a whole other multitude of mindless drivel. So yeah, thanks hip hop for your continued contributions. For the few out there with something worthwhile to listen to, keep doing your thing. With technology and internet staying Independent is more viable than ever before, so you don't have to bend over to the corporate machine. Sorry, I've gotten off subject again, I have to figure out how to turn off this blasted Rant-O-Matic device

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    Im not saying all hip-hop artist are like this, just the ones that are leaving the most mainstream impact on American society. We don't have more people caring about the issues of impoverished americans. Instead we have more people wearing jeans around their knees, rocking "white Tee's, talking in Ebonics, spending rent on "bling", swiping credit cards inbetween chicks butt cheeks, persuing a life a crime to get rich or die trying, and a whole other multitude of mindless drivel. So yeah, thanks hip hop for your continued contributions. For the few out there with something worthwhile to listen to, keep doing your thing. With technology and internet staying Independent is more viable than ever before, so you don't have to bend over to the corporate machine. Sorry, I've gotten off subject again, I have to figure out how to turn off this blasted Rant-O-Matic device
    You have a real valid point Remy. Of course this is way off the topic but I agree with your rant.

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Comedy clubs, jazz lounge, concert venues (Im a "Rocker/former musician" bass guitar, drums, piano, I even played the bells way back as an Altar Boy when I was forced into Catholicism) so I appreciate hearing live bands play, from a variety of genres of music primarily Rock but also classical, jazz, not much for blues or country, even the few hip-hop bands (I miss the Roots, only seen them live once, at a show with Common another great performer!) Point blank, I like real talent.

I don't "hate"(too strong a word) hip-hop, but I despise what it's devolved in to. Working from the inside of the music industry ruined a lot of the allure for me, same goes for Pop. It's become less about delievring a message, and more about making you spend money. Go buy the single, go buy the album, go buy the ringtone, go by the personal greeting, go buy the t-shirt, go buy the cologne, go buy the vitamin water. Before, we were being served the "ghetto news story" by great verbal wordsmiths and beatmasters. Now, we are being served endless commercials trying to force us to spend money on materilistic bullshit in simple rhyme form with a hypnotic and/or "dope" beat. Their sole purpose is to get as much money out of us as possible. Great for them, they found out how to get rich, but that's not the kind of musical artist that pique's my interest.

On topic: I have been talking with beaucoup people who are going to be
    going to the DMV, mostly younger, though I do know some old heads that
    are making the trip.

For me that's too much activity, sorta like going to Hotlanta during Freaknik.

Related topic: I feel you on the club scene. I don't drink, drug, not on the
    game, and am a little long in the tooth to be in hip hop clubs.

For me it's neo-soul, jazz, comedy, even Gospel. I do like a nunber of hip
    hop / rap artists. but if they are of the bitch-ho, glamorize violence and
    materialism genre, then I'm not feeling them.

I won't say that I'm still trapped at the Public Enemy stage of rap, but I will
    concur that hip-hop has devolved, and needs to check itself, before it wrecks
    itself.