Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereChyna View Post
    Oh, my bad My apologies, Tico! There's some good picks y'all have up there...Natalia Coxxx is hot with or without assistance! But, I'll bet that in the cumming weeks when Natalia's hardcore scene cums up, it may TOP (pun intended) ALL SCENES, solo or hc!!!
    BET! I think u can tell the future dude....exactly right, Natalia is on point w/ or w/o assistance. Well put...lol

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

The New IT girl of Black Tgirl Erotica!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereChyna View Post
    Oh, my bad My apologies, Tico! There's some good picks y'all have up there...Natalia Coxxx is hot with or without assistance! But, I'll bet that in the cumming weeks when Natalia's hardcore scene cums up, it may TOP (pun intended) ALL SCENES, solo or hc!!!
    thank you and yes i think itt will lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Ya welkie, Miss Natalia!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TSNATALIACOXXX View Post
    thank you and yes i think itt will lol
    You "think" it will?!?! Awwww, don't be so modest!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Cool

2 many 2 choose from!

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    TVSurfer started a thread on this a while back. My picks haven't changed but I added an "honorable mention".

1) Angel aka Mahogany, Mike and Ant: Too freaky! To paraphrase DJ Khaled,
    "THEY DA BEST!!"
    2) Heather and Ant: She did it like a good bitch should!! If she cooks, I'll marry her.
    3) Mika and Snoopy; Parts 1 & 2: Cock sucking and Facial cum-catching!
    4) Shyana; Parts 1& 2: This girl is beautiful, freaky and can suck the nut right outta dick! This is before she got her "enhancements" and got a little less enthusiastic in her most recent videos.
    5) Summer Mike and Ant: 3some action, but Summer didnt look as into it as Angel aka Mahogany
    6) Luscious and David: The biggest juiciest asspussy on the planet. Trust me I've had it.
    7) Vanilla: Parts 1 & 2; Tom from SF: Submissive, cute, big dick equals my dream girl
    8)Neiusha and Mike: Neiusha is one of the hottest and most sex-craved bitches on the planet. Anybody know where she is now?
    9) Aaliyah and Mike: hot scene
    10) Gina: She just a sexy bitch tied with Kacia: hot bitch who knows how to take a dick.

Honorable Mention: Chastity had a hot scene and caught the cum nicely to the face, but I am not really attracted to her look. No offense to her but not my cup of tea. But her effort should be appreciated because most broads don't get down like this.

Large Member for 38 Years

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    TVSurfer started a thread on this a while back. My picks haven't changed but I added an "honorable mention".

1) Angel aka Mahogany, Mike and Ant: Too freaky! To paraphrase DJ Khaled,
    "THEY DA BEST!!"
    2) Heather and Ant: She did it like a good bitch should!! If she cooks, I'll marry her.
    3) Mika and Snoopy; Parts 1 & 2: Cock sucking and Facial cum-catching!
    4) Shyana; Parts 1& 2: This girl is beautiful, freaky and can suck the nut right outta dick! This is before she got her "enhancements" and got a little less enthusiastic in her most recent videos.
    5) Summer Mike and Ant: 3some action, but Summer didnt look as into it as Angel aka Mahogany
    6) Luscious and David: The biggest juiciest asspussy on the planet. Trust me I've had it.
    7) Vanilla: Parts 1 & 2; Tom from SF: Submissive, cute, big dick equals my dream girl
    8)Neiusha and Mike: Neiusha is one of the hottest and most sex-craved bitches on the planet. Anybody know where she is now?
    9) Aaliyah and Mike: hot scene
    10) Gina: She just a sexy bitch tied with Kacia: hot bitch who knows how to take a dick.

Honorable Mention: Chastity had a hot scene and caught the cum nicely to the face, but I am not really attracted to her look. No offense to her but not my cup of tea. But her effort should be appreciated because most broads don't get down like this.
    I just downloaded the newest India scene and it's hot as hell too. I think she shot the most cum I've ever seen. Looked like a pool of milk between those titties!

Large Member for 38 Years