Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    stefon

@ cosmic i didnt Understand a word you just said mate?.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    Right, that reminds me, I meant to ask you what DiY was for... you a Dangerous Itoshi Yankii? >_>

And don't you go spoiling that poor boy's dreams. It's not like he has anything else.
    My page WAS going to be about sewing and making your own fashion from old male clothing.

Didn't turn out that way, but I'm gonna try that in the futur.e I think a lot of tgirls are intimidated about going full time becuase they dont have clothes. I learned that my old male clothes could easily be new female clothes.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWilkins View Post
    My page WAS going to be about sewing and making your own fashion from old male clothing.

Didn't turn out that way, but I'm gonna try that in the futur.e I think a lot of tgirls are intimidated about going full time becuase they dont have clothes. I learned that my old male clothes could easily be new female clothes.
    I still don't know what the DiY is for though... Honestly I'm not much for fashion...

But it definitely sounds like a good idea. How'd you end up changing the page into what it is now if that was your original goal?

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

stefon

lol

Look at these 2 broke Idiots Lol . Pound sterling (british pounds) Best currency in the world!! lol get money you broke muthafuckaz LOL

Thumbs Up/Down
    That's it? That's all you've got to say?

stefon

Taking about sewing clothes YOU BOTH BROKE!. you couldnt even afford a Gucci belt Lol i have about 15 lol 400 pounds each. over a grand in your money
    You Low peasants LOL

stefon

well you started with me cosmic if you cant take the heat you should of kept your mouth shut. Lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Should've spent that money on an English tutor.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by stefon View Post
    well you started with me cosmic if you cant take the heat you should of kept your mouth shut. Lol
    What heat? You're boring as hell. Someone like you doesn't have enough brain power to get my adrenaline pumping. Instead you're just dragging down my IQ.

How about you go tell that girl of yours you like penis now. See how that works out.

stefon

So then Get off my thread?? lol make your own lol .
    Its funny becuase i have my degree. and i heard alot about your school system over their You dumb fuck LOL speak ebonics Lol thats why we have the top schools over here. If you say i cant type and i dont speak english (which is funny bcuase ENGLAND started the language). but then you understand everything i write . loooooooool your a true Dildo lol