Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Wow, this was just the post I needed to read. Thanks DS!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    No problem!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks for the information. I will be in Atlanta next week and I am thinking about exploring the stroll. Is the area safe? What about Club 708? Is it worth a visit? Is is advisable to park and walk or cruise around?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by luvblack77 View Post
    thanks For The Information. I Will Be In Atlanta Next Week And I Am Thinking About Exploring The Stroll. Is The Area Safe? What About Club 708? Is It Worth A Visit? Is Is Advisable To Park And Walk Or Cruise Around?

been There Twice, Great Club, Lots Of Action...XTASY Thursdays..
    Attached Images Attached Images

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks for the information. I will be in Atlanta next week and I am thinking about exploring the stroll. Is the area safe?
    No, it isnt.

What about Club 708? Is it worth a visit?
    Depends on how comfortable you are. Its a gay club that MAY or MAY NOT have some trannies sprinkled around on certain nights. There are no TS clubs in ATL. Just gay clubs.

Is is advisable to park and walk or cruise around?
    Cruise through a couple of times then leave. APD is known for making impromptu road blocks from hell outta no where. I'd advise not to try to cruise the strip. I stop going 8 months ago. Too risky with very little reward.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    there are a lot of gay guys, goes with the territory, they do give the option to block messages from members you don't want to recieve messages from. I get it a lot, but I just politely tell them to read my profile which says I'm into tgirls only not Men, and it goes over well. I try not to be offensive to any of the guys cause I know that they didn't bother to read it initially.
    LOL yeah u probably right about them not payin attention

Thumbs Up/Down
    I will be in Atlanta in a few weeks and hope someone can give me an update. Is there still a stroll on Spring St.? Peachtree St.? Is it safe? Should I worry about 5-0 harrassment? Is it still best to go after midnight?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    The stroll is no longer Spring St. That got shut down about 2 years ago when Fulton County PD and Georgia Tech PD decided to act as one with patrolling Peachtree St and Spring St. They shut that prostitution shit completely down. I don't know if you've noticed, but if you drive through that area currently on the weekends, you see lots of tourists and people coming from Woodruff Arts and Fox Theatre. That area is no longer "the stroll". 708 has been out of commission now for quite some time. They tried to change it to a transsexual strip club called Black Diamonds but that failed (as I predicted it would). So now, the semi stroll is now down on North Avenue, towards the Krispy Kreme donuts and The Camden Townhomes. Try driving around in that area. It's not as plentiful as it used to be, but every once in a while you will stumble across a night when the girls are out. Be careful though, because it's some project areas in the vicinity and the natives can get quite restless.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks for the update. You saved me a lot of frustration. Since there is no longer a reliable stroll, I think I will make alternative plans. You were most helpful.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Thanks for the update. You saved me a lot of frustration. Since there is no longer a reliable stroll, I think I will make alternative plans. You were most helpful.
    Not a problem.