Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Why do Men Feel its okay to not be 100% open dating TS

(NOT A MAN HATER, YET)Jk
    I wanna know why a majority of men who are into trans-women have such a hard time being open. Being in public, bringing her around friends or family. Taking her serious as far as relationships. I see alot of men saying

"LOOKING FOR MY TS-WIFEY"

WTF u cant possibly be looking for a Trans-wifey if you dont take her seriously.

Somebody please explain to me why? i just wanna know?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

Thumbs Up/Down
    Because acceptance for a guy dating a TS girl isn't always so assured. At times it can be strenuous. Not everyone can handle it. It's not a problem for me personally, but I can understand why some people have the mentality. However if that is the case, they shouldn't be trying to get serious with a TS. There's no sense in pursuing a relationship with someone if you feel like you can't be seen with them. A person shouldn't have to live in shame because of your hang ups. But I'm getting off topic.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I will date a ts publicly but I won't date a hoe publicly...its a big difference. Her being a ts has nothing to do with me wanting to creep. How many women want to be all out in the public with a kknown man whore?

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    I will date a ts publicly but I won't date a hoe publicly...its a big difference. Her being a ts has nothing to do with me wanting to creep. How many women want to be all out in the public with a kknown man whore?
    okay, but i wasnt talking about promiscuous women. As far as someone like me who alot of people dont even know that i am a ts and i live right next to them and they see and speak to me online or in person. Dating. If you date a sweet girl who didnt live a gay lifestyle before becoming a transsexual. why is it hard for guys to date her. & as far as hoes. alot of guys encourage things they cant control. Like during sex. dirty talk isnt just dirty talk bc alot of men really be into calling his girlfriend a dirty slut. and suck my dick bitch. all that is making ur sweet reserved non-freak girlfriend into something u want & more. ( just saying)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBrooklynMattel View Post
    okay, but i wasnt talking about promiscuous women. As far as someone like me who alot of people dont even know that i am a ts and i live right next to them and they see and speak to me online or in person. Dating. If you date a sweet girl who didnt live a gay lifestyle before becoming a transsexual. why is it hard for guys to date her. & as far as hoes. alot of guys encourage things they cant control. Like during sex. dirty talk isnt just dirty talk bc alot of men really be into calling his girlfriend a dirty slut. and suck my dick bitch. all that is making ur sweet reserved non-freak girlfriend into something u want & more. ( just saying)
    I don't do hypotheticals ma, I do actuals. I don't know u or ya situation or the level of dudes u choose to interact with. But my ears perk up whenever I here someone try to prove causation unscientifically. A+b does not always = c.
    Maybe those dudes are assholes
    Maybe they are young
    Maybe you are putting out the wrong vibe and attracting the wrong kinda dudes

Possibilities are endless. However I do know that your chances of finding a quality dude would increase exponentially if you put yourself in a position to meet the kind of guy you want.
    If I'm looking for angels, the last place I'm checking for them is hell...jus sayin

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    I don't do hypotheticals ma, I do actuals. I don't know u or ya situation or the level of dudes u choose to interact with. But my ears perk up whenever I here someone try to prove causation unscientifically. A+b does not always = c.
    Maybe those dudes are assholes
    Maybe they are young
    Maybe you are putting out the wrong vibe and attracting the wrong kinda dudes

Possibilities are endless. However I do know that your chances of finding a quality dude would increase exponentially if you put yourself in a position to meet the kind of guy you want.
    If I'm looking for angels, the last place I'm checking for them is hell...jus sayin
    when did this become an attack on me? the post was general not why guys are duchebags to Brooklyn Mattel. I know guys are dicks & i know guys are sweethearts. I know that. and if u dont do hypothetical u dont have to answer. i was just asking for those who do and dont personalize every post of themself and others. ( just saying. most definitively not a lashback, only clearly the error)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBrooklynMattel View Post
    when did this become an attack on me? the post was general not why guys are duchebags to Brooklyn Mattel. I know guys are dicks & i know guys are sweethearts. I know that. and if u dont do hypothetical u dont have to answer. i was just asking for those who do and dont personalize every post of themself and others. ( just saying. most definitively not a lashback, only clearly the error)
    Not an attack.

We either speaking directly or via generalizations, can't have it both ways.

My reply is more matter of fact than matter of maybe.

Stick your hand in fire you will get burned. Socialize with losers, might date a loser.

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Not an attack.

We either speaking directly or via generalizations, can't have it both ways.

My reply is more matter of fact than matter of maybe.

Stick your hand in fire you will get burned. Socialize with losers, might date a loser.

So true. Doesnt mean that you are always playing with fire when u got burned. Somebody else could have set it.
    lol

im done with this now

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    ive been in three committed relationships ever.all of them as a woman.the first guy i dated was kinda in the closet but towards the end of our relationship became more comfortable with being seen with me.we were together for two years.i was very young than and thought that this was the only kind of relationship girls like me could have.
    my second boyfriend never had a problem being seen with me, however when it came to meeting his family and friends it was a different story.we broke up alittle more than a year ago.at this point i was mature enough and had a strong enough sense of self that it caused me great deal of pain.its very hard to be in love with someone and that person says they love you too yet are ashamed to bring you around their people.i finally walked away after an incident on the street where he ignored me because his boy was around.i was messed up for a long time and still bear some emotional scars from that relationship.
    the guy im with now though is 120% open with me.i have meet his mother,dad,and two sisters.it wasnt a big deal for him at all.infact i was the one having panic attacks and shit lol.his family was very friendly towards me and there was never an akward moment or question of gender.i was just the girl their son brought home.while they never brought up any suspicions about my gender we have talked about letting them know or not.he basically left it up me to decide.he made it clear tho that either way he supports me.if they know they know,if they dont they dont

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor View Post
    ive been in three committed relationships ever.all of them as a woman.the first guy i dated was kinda in the closet but towards the end of our relationship became more comfortable with being seen with me.we were together for two years.i was very young than and thought that this was the only kind of relationship girls like me could have.
    my second boyfriend never had a problem being seen with me, however when it came to meeting his family and friends it was a different story.we broke up alittle more than a year ago.at this point i was mature enough and had a strong enough sense of self that it caused me great deal of pain.its very hard to be in love with someone and that person says they love you too yet are ashamed to bring you around their people.i finally walked away after an incident on the street where he ignored me because his boy was around.i was messed up for a long time and still bear some emotional scars from that relationship.
    the guy im with now though is 120% open with me.i have meet his mother,dad,and two sisters.it wasnt a big deal for him at all.infact i was the one having panic attacks and shit lol.his family was very friendly towards me and there was never an akward moment or question of gender.i was just the girl their son brought home.while they never brought up any suspicions about my gender we have talked about letting them know or not.he basically left it up me to decide.he made it clear tho that either way he supports me.if they know they know,if they dont they dont
    He... he sounds like a good guy... ; ___;

I shall now place one more soul to rest.