Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Well, as long as I'm appreciated it can be either one.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I shall now place one more soul to rest.

stefon

Alll da way turned upppp

Thumbs Up/Down
    6 or 7 is just fine on the right lady, but thick is were its at!!

as to size I am not sure who the biggest is, but if they are Versatile its always better.

nothing like some good ole give and take

Thumbs Up/Down
    Those are all some sexy Tgirls, and very intoxicating to watch....However, I don't think they'd ever be able to get those monsters inside this tight, virgin ass over here lol.

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking

What about Shemale Naomi? She has got one of the biggest and thickest cocks. Would like to get my ass pounded by her monster cock.

Thumbs Up/Down
    You sure do babe!!

Quote Originally Posted by TslovelyLuxury View Post
    oh so my 7-8inches is appreciated?? thats nice to know!!
    cause i use this damn thing well!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Still a Virgin but definitely will be changing that soon, the itch is getting to much. I like the visual of the girls who are endowed, and also oral should be fun, but I am scared of the rear entry. I thing 7-8 should be good for the average guy.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce69 View Post
    Still a Virgin but definitely will be changing that soon, the itch is getting to much. I like the visual of the girls who are endowed, and also oral should be fun, but I am scared of the rear entry. I thing 7-8 should be good for the average guy.
    Deuce, just a word of advice. Stick to the smaller girls. If I were you, I would stick with the girls that are 5 to 6 inches and not too thick. Especially if you are a virgin. One bad experience can ruin everything. Take it slow Deuce. Enjoy the companionship of a woman that turns you on. Take the time to get to know her. Laugh with her. Share teasing intimacies. Oral sex is nice. Just don't rush into it and please work your way up to a girl like Sasha Stokes, Chyna or Dream. Not saying that they don't know what they're doing, but if you don't know what you're doing, you could get hurt really bad.

Thumbs Up/Down
    He's right. I had myself at a bad angle once and got hurt by a 4 incher. I also wouldn't recommend going that low because it doesn't feel nearly as good as something bigger. - __-

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Deuce, just a word of advice. Stick to the smaller girls. If I were you, I would stick with the girls that are 5 to 6 inches and not too thick. Especially if you are a virgin. One bad experience can ruin everything. Take it slow Deuce. Enjoy the companionship of a woman that turns you on. Take the time to get to know her. Laugh with her. Share teasing intimacies. Oral sex is nice. Just don't rush into it and please work your way up to a girl like Sasha Stokes, Chyna or Dream. Not saying that they don't know what they're doing, but if you don't know what you're doing, you could get hurt really bad.
    Advice taken. I remember I was going to hookup with Myasia who is a little girl, although she packs. From the conversations we had she seemed that she would be kind of girl to break me in slowly.