Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

Informing and apologizing

i would like to inform the board that recently all of my internet acconts have been hacked including this one.this is my new profile for now.i would like to apologize for any post,comments or messgages that seemed out of character for me.any coresspondings you thought you have with me the last few weeks mostly hasnt been me.

peace and love,
    amber

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    i would like to inform the board that recently all of my internet acconts have been hacked including this one.this is my new profile for now.i would like to apologize for any post,comments or messgages that seemed out of character for me.any coresspondings you thought you have with me the last few weeks mostly hasnt been me.

peace and love,
    amber

Wow! Well, welcome back Amber. I am so sorry to hear about your misfortune and I'm sure everyone agrees with me. I noticed that you haven't been on here lately so maybe that's the reason. The fortunate thing about it is that you don't have to worry that someone has been speaking on your behalf on this site because, like I said earlier, no one has seen a post from you recently. So all is good here on BTG. Welcome back, and I hope you're able to clear up the mishap. We missed you, pretty lady.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Damn it! So the email about wanting to get engaged and live happily ever after was some schmuck playing games eh. Ah well, I'll walk the lonely road, the only one I've ever known, down this boulevard of broken dreams...

----------------
    Now playing: Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    well that's good to know

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    I was wondering what happened to you. You have been missed.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    amber, its no reason to apologize. we all know u are classy lady. now can u please put some new pic in ur album, cause u always put a smile on my face