Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Natalia Coxx & Olivia Love

I would love to see Natalia Coxx and Olivia Love do a scene together and both bottom & top each other, that would be awsome to see.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Natalia bottomed me and I am still dreaming about it. She is a real engergizer bunny as a top

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking

That sounds good, but about Natalia and Chyna? Now that would be a great sword fight!! Winner gets to top.!
    Irish

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by jd3200 View Post
    I would love to see Natalia Coxx and Olivia Love do a scene together and both bottom & top each other, that would be awsome to see.
    Could be good. Personally, don't see it....but never know? Natalia & Topaz would probly peg the OH SHIT meter for me... I mean, there's so many possible amazing combinations, but that one there....for me......over and done with.

Remy & DS....can yall contrabulate (probly not a real word) and make this a reality? Odds? lol

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmike136 View Post
    That sounds good, but about Natalia and Chyna? Now that would be a great sword fight!! Winner gets to top.!
    Irish
    LOL nice. I like it....loser gets IMPALED! OUCH!

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    or how about a DP(Natalia & Chyna) on say Sheeba?
    Irish

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6

They ALL Sound Good

I would luv to see Natalia bend Katie over.

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    This must be the make a wish thread because these match ups would never happen, so I would add a Tgirl orgy with Logan, Carmen, Kelise,India,China, Vanilla,Foxy, and Precious with me behind the camera of course.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Yea man. Why hasnt there been some hardcore girl on girl scenes upped? That shit would be off the chain.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by ballznnutzz View Post
    Yea man. Why hasnt there been some hardcore girl on girl scenes upped? That shit would be off the chain.

I agree TOTALLY! Girl on girl scenes would blow the doors off. What man doesn't want to see a Chyna vs. Katie Coxx battle. First one to say "you're killing me!!!" loses. lol. That would be impressive!!! Another good couple would be Victoria Porche vs. Ebony. Two ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS women making love. Both of them are sexy as heck. Both are well endowed. That would be awesome.