Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Thumbs up Life is Hot in Cracktown

MUST SEE MOVIE....... I LOVE KERRY WASHINGTON, SHE'S AN OUTSTANDING ACTRESS.....!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iDjswFhicw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iDjswFhicw[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dy8f3nznes"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dy8f3nznes[/ame]

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6
    Given: 0/0

She's So Hot!!!

she's one of my favorite actresses.I can invision her being a real btg hung like a horse.that would make for a hot photo,and video shoot.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Yah looks very cool, I'll check it out!

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    OMG I luv her what movie is it going too be i soo have too see this??? more info pleasssse

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Alright, I have a few things to say about this. One, I'm not that excited from the trailer. It looks a little cliche. Unless they are going to take a more "Wire"-like look at hood streets, then most of this has been done before on the silver screen. Second, I wonder how many real transgirls got roles in this? I doubt many. I know you have to go with an accomplished actress like (fine ass) Kerry Washington for the "main" role but how many real transgirls (not TVs or fakes) are in this? Lastly, did you hear the comment from, I guess, the casting director who said, "I told her you're too beautiful for this role." Damn joe! That's bogus too say there aren't tgirls out there as fine or nearly as fine as Kerry; we've got some on BTG or blasted in this forum. So, I'm reserving judgement on this one until I find out more.

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    Alright, I have a few things to say about this. One, I'm not that excited from the trailer. It looks a little cliche. Unless they are going to take a more "Wire"-like look at hood streets, then most of this has been done before on the silver screen. Second, I wonder how many real transgirls got roles in this? I doubt many. I know you have to go with an accomplished actress like (fine ass) Kerry Washington for the "main" role but how many real transgirls (not TVs or fakes) are in this? Lastly, did you hear the comment from, I guess, the casting director who said, "I told her you're too beautiful for this role." Damn joe! That's bogus too say there aren't tgirls out there as fine or nearly as fine as Kerry; we've got some on BTG or blasted in this forum. So, I'm reserving judgement on this one until I find out more.
    I think that was just the director stroking her ego. It's not like he could say "Well, I picked her cause she looks like a transsexual" This guy has to keep eating, It's all Hollywood game. The movie does look re-hashed tho. We shall see.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 3/0
    ditto :-) Same thoughts occured to me when I watched trailer.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Okay guys this movies was SUPER good after i seen this post yesterday it took me a hr. to find the movies i called soo many stores looking for it...so as soo as i found it i got back to my room and layed and watched it she played the roll of a ts very good it goes into soo many peoples back grounds... i luved it and i thinkk you might too.....But i also luv kerry W. so maybe cause im a fan i liked it a lil more then you might but check it out ....

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    I have it on a laptop, haven't watched it in its entirety. What I have seen is
    ok, but not ground breaking.

Will get back with my Siskel and Ebert review.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 3/0
    I didn't realize it was already out, I will look for it today, and check it out too.