Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Given: 0/0

Wink

LOL.... I spose this is progress (sighs)

Oh well, if I do sign up, at least I could ensure all the models would be in stockings giving me extended gaping ass shots... Although, knowing my luck with teknology I would probably end up with dozens of one dimensional models all robotically stroking their cartoon cocks until the end of time lol

SHAUN

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 61/0
    Given: 33/2
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Yea let me know when there is Mac OSX version

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post

Yeah, the "download it for FREE" is the bait. lol. Once you bite, then you realize you're being reeled in like a fish.
    Yeah, but in that it's also like Second Life, as you still spend money and/or time investing in your character to earn/buy Lindels in Second Life, or Sexcoins in Grooby3D so it still breaks down about the same. The huge difference is that the you don't need to spend more than $20 for you to have more than enough coins to have a great time with this.

I'm personally viewing this as the awesome tool for which to storyboard with (specific storyboard software runs around $700+), so that I can show my performers how I want the scene to play out. Oh yeah baby!!!

----------------
    Now playing: In Flames - The Chosen Pessimist
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Yeah, but in that it's also like Second Life, as you still spend money and/or time investing in your character to earn/buy Lindels in Second Life, or Sexcoins in Grooby3D so it still breaks down about the same. The huge difference is that the you don't need to spend more than $20 for you to have more than enough coins to have a great time with this.

I'm personally viewing this as the awesome tool for which to storyboard with (specific storyboard software runs around $700+), so that I can show my performers how I want the scene to play out. Oh yeah baby!!!

----------------
    Now playing: In Flames - The Chosen Pessimist
    via FoxyTunes

Did you ever work out the other storyline we were discussing?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/1
    Given: 470/2
    Couple of screenshots from the game as I was playing it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13

Wink

[QUOTE=Ms Remy M;36270]I'm personally viewing this as the awesome tool for which to storyboard with (specific storyboard software runs around $700+), so that I can show my performers how I want the scene to play out. Oh yeah baby!!! QUOTE]

Ah-ha! OK, cool.... now that would be progress!

SHAUN x

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Let me know when we get a complaint thread for this program. I have a list. Even with my loving the program

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    You can "earn" credits also by playing the games and making sure you shoot over their faces, etc.
    I'm also going to see if I can run some competitions to see the best designed models (or how about a model based on a real life girl?) for extra credits.

I actually really got into playing it by creating new models and just adapting them and putting them into video scenes I was directing - I've obviously done this in real life but I still got into the gaming version.,
    Hello there. I wanted to know, in your own opinion, do you think the Grooby3d game will ever get to a level where customers will be given more opportunities to make the game more interesting such as monthly prize winners and filming awards. Given the chance to win extra coins would make ppl more so wanna earn them to enhance the game.