Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Given: 0/0

sidney star in ny letting dudes feel her up on the street

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    I heard her on the radio this past week and I was thinking to myself I only got to wax that ass once.....

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    she is so pretty, work it girl!

----------------
    Now playing: A.F.I. - Miss Murder
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmagnum View Post
    I heard her on the radio this past week and I was thinking to myself I only got to wax that ass once.....
    Say what? J Mag, you hit that? Whoa!! I need to ask you something. Check your PM. By the way, if I were you man, I would watch what I say on this site. There are a lot of folks on here with diarrhea of the mouth man. They will go back and blab like bitches! Trust me, I know. I've had backlash from the actions of a loud mouth ON HERE.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 61/0
    Given: 33/2
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Say what? J Mag, you hit that? Whoa!! I need to ask you something. Check your PM. By the way, if I were you man, I would watch what I say on this site. There are a lot of folks on here with diarrhea of the mouth man. They will go back and blab like bitches! Trust me, I know. I've had backlash from the actions of a loud mouth ON HERE.
    Damn u a stupid mofo, dude said "I was thinking to myself I only got to wax that ass once....." You so quick to jump on other dudes dicks and in there pms, didn't even read his post right.... LOL

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by smuzik View Post
    Damn u a stupid mofo, dude said "I was thinking to myself I only got to wax that ass once....." You so quick to jump on other dudes dicks and in there pms, didn't even read his post right.... LOL
    *shaking head* Must you two antagonize each other so incessantly, seriously move on fellas.

Vidman, we were all here over the previous snafu, no need to constantly bring it back up, move on. For the record, I don't know if Smuzik was the person to do the flappy lips maneuver, but he certainly isn't the only person here doing so. Yes Sidney is post op. Why do I have a feeling your questions were related to that

Smuzik, you don't have to come riding behind him whenever he has something to say on the matter, you two don't fuck with each other we got that. No need to egg him on and provoke the matter further. Resorting to name calling doesn't elevate whatever your cause is, actually serves to make you look all the more guilty of the "gossiping hen sickness" lol and will get you put on warning hence forth, Respect.

I've sat in the sidelines with my kettle corn popcorn to let you guys sort it out for yourself without me coming in all Sith Lord with the censor slap, but there's only so much disrespect I'm going to let fly. Now, both of you agree to disagree and move on, before I go all super soaker on you both.

----------------
    Now playing: Nirvana - Plateu
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

For the record I have nothing against her and she has a very nice personality. She is cool with me as far as im concerned.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    post-op sucks.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmagnum View Post
    For the record I have nothing against her and she has a very nice personality. She is cool with me as far as im concerned.
    Good answer J Mag. lol. .....and thanks.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by smuzik View Post
    The guilty party always speaks up........lol.