The Self-Professed "Baddest TS in the Game...!"
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Tear... I lost my puppy!

IM CRYING... I NEED YOU TO HOLD ME!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdWwlux4NrM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdWwlux4NrM[/ame]

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    *Ts Luxury D. Love*
    www.TsLuXuryD.com
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE
    ps. I LOVE YOU...!

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    I am so sorry to hear that you lost your dogs.

I have had dogs, cats, fish, hamsters, etc., and I have loved them all dearly,
    they become members of your family.

Perhaps you may want to get one of those leashes that shock them if they go
    beyond a certain point, or you may want to have a transponder surgically
    implanted in your dogs, so that you can track them.

Once again sorry for your loss.

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Sorry to hear you lost your puppies. I lost a dog many years ago and believe it or not, after like 5 months he came back. He was a little beat up, but he came back and had no fatal injuries.

As far as the shock collar suggestion from Peggy, that sounds a little inhumane.

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    I believe I have the best dog in the world, because I'm the best owner in the world!
    Your dog is an extension of you; if you aren't shit, your dog won't be worth a dime, too! That is a natural fact!
    Whether you know it or not not, your dog respects and treats you as the Alpha for purpetuity! That's why they bark at anyone that comes to your/ their space. If you don't teach your dog to be sociable around people or other dogs, you are going to have problems.
    A dog will shit and piss anywhere the urge hits them, but that can be corrected because its going to happen. One must be patient with the animal, becasue things like that is correctable behavior. The shit and piss thing is part of Operant conditioning (Pevlov's dog theory); put your dog on a schedule, such as taking them outside to do their business and YOU adhere to it. Once they get the idea of going outside to shit and piss, they will remind you of that process. I can't remember the last time he's done his business in the house Also, they don't piss and shit where they have to sleep, to keep an old adage alive, it's more than the truth! If you are consistent, they'll be consistent, too!
    The same goes for commands, your dog should always come to you when you call them by the name you've given them. However, that is incumbent on the type of sound you use in that command. There is always two types of commands you should use in that regard, firm and gentle. But that will take a great deal of your time, because if you ain't shit, your animal will turn out likewise.
    I've had my dog for six years now and I've gotten him off his leash and he moves only on my command. He's run away on numerous occasions, but I've tracked him down and reprimanded him severly, not hitting, though, but with firm voice command (I've got a terrier; a dog that lives by its nose and sight; squirrels, rabbits or even leaves are fair game). After a while, they'll get the message, trust me!
    When someone comes to my house, of course your dog is going to see who is invading OUR territory, but a firm command keeps him from the door, at a adequate distance and he will move only at my command to greet you and accept you as part of the pack. After you've visited more often, well you're part of the furniture. Dogs will treat you as part of the pack, because they know who the Alpha is and will accept you if the Alpha says its alright to do so.
    Owning a dog is hard, lenghty process and time consuming work, but as I said formerly, if you are worthless, your dog will follow in your tracks!
    Remember they are NOT human and you can't treat them as one. If you are going to have a dog you'll have to start thinking like one and think like a "human" dog. Because they respect you as the King, Boss, The Supreme leader, then act like The Leader of the Pack!
    As I punch this message out, he's being a loyal companion, laying right here, at my feet! Good Boy (as I rub his head)! He loves that!
    Oh, sorry you lost your dog.

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    I believe I have the best dog in the world, because I'm the best owner in the world!
    Your dog is an extension of you; if you aren't shit, your dog won't be worth a dime, too! That is a natural fact!
    Whether you know it or not not, your dog respects and treats you as the Alpha for purpetuity! That's why they bark at anyone that comes to your/ their space. If you don't teach your dog to be sociable around people or other dogs, you are going to have problems.
    A dog will shit and piss anywhere the urge hits them, but that can be corrected because its going to happen. One must be patient with the animal, becasue things like that is correctable behavior. The shit and piss thing is part of Operant conditioning (Pevlov's dog theory); put your dog on a schedule, such as taking them outside to do their business and YOU adhere to it. Once they get the idea of going outside to shit and piss, they will remind you of that process. I can't remember the last time he's done his business in the house Also, they don't piss and shit where they have to sleep, to keep an old adage alive, it's more than the truth! If you are consistent, they'll be consistent, too!
    The same goes for commands, your dog should always come to you when you call them by the name you've given them. However, that is incumbent on the type of sound you use in that command. There is always two types of commands you should use in that regard, firm and gentle. But that will take a great deal of your time, because if you ain't shit, your animal will turn out likewise.
    I've had my dog for six years now and I've gotten him off his leash and he moves only on my command. He's run away on numerous occasions, but I've tracked him down and reprimanded him severly, not hitting, though, but with firm voice command (I've got a terrier; a dog that lives by its nose and sight; squirrels, rabbits or even leaves are fair game). After a while, they'll get the message, trust me!
    When someone comes to my house, of course your dog is going to see who is invading OUR territory, but a firm command keeps him from the door, at a adequate distance and he will move only at my command to greet you and accept you as part of the pack. After you've visited more often, well you're part of the furniture. Dogs will treat you as part of the pack, because they know who the Alpha is and will accept you if the Alpha says its alright to do so.
    Owning a dog is hard, lenghty process and time consuming work, but as I said formerly, if you are worthless, your dog will follow in your tracks!
    Remember they are NOT human and you can't treat them as one. If you are going to have a dog you'll have to start thinking like one and think like a "human" dog. Because they respect you as the King, Boss, The Supreme leader, then act like The Leader of the Pack!
    As I punch this message out, he's being a loyal companion, laying right here, at my feet! Good Boy (as I rub his head)! He loves that!
    Wow dude you sound like the Dog Whisperer.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    Sorry to hear you lost your puppies. I lost a dog many years ago and believe it or not, after like 5 months he came back. He was a little beat up, but he came back and had no fatal injuries.

As far as the shock collar suggestion from Peggy, that sounds a little inhumane.
    Mild shock, for behavior modification.

No Cruella Daville stuff.

Thumbs Up/Down
    lol...silly..... my big dog came home but i kicked him out for making me lose my other one but i let him in lastnight.... lol..... i felt like mother dearest so i opened the back door!
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post

*Ts Luxury D. Love*
    www.TsLuXuryD.com
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE
    ps. I LOVE YOU...!

Thumbs Up/Down
    yes yes shock collar is in motion right now! .... lol... but serious i am so heart broken right now. i have let the big pit SOLO iin and now hes wining and stuff mainly because hes bored now and he realizes little QTpie is missing! ..... im going to have to get another dog! until i find you RIP QTpies!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that you lost your dogs.

I have had dogs, cats, fish, hamsters, etc., and I have loved them all dearly,
    they become members of your family.

Perhaps you may want to get one of those leashes that shock them if they go
    beyond a certain point, or you may want to have a transponder surgically
    implanted in your dogs, so that you can track them.

Once again sorry for your loss.

*Ts Luxury D. Love*
    www.TsLuXuryD.com
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE
    ps. I LOVE YOU...!