Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Amber's New Set

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Well pardon me Kevin Federline. Now it couldn't have been too long ago because I recall her mentioning it back in the Summer but hey... I guess you can still stand proud right next to those Lifetime women who's men don't beat them anymore.

Look Playboy I do the same thing you do. Hell I even got me a tall light bright tgirl like yours around here somewhere..."EXCEPT" I'm not niave enough to call other people fools while my girl's taking face shoots on camera.

I mean it's just....(sigh)

Sometimes you have to remind a person siting on their high horse that it's really a My Little Pony.

(Kanye West shrug)
    let the church say.......

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Talking

I don't need a horse I'm walking with my head held high. That's why u are a paying member of this sight and I'm sure your quite the casanova with trans girls. I have been dating trans women since my early years of highschool. I have even married two trans women and have been in commited in relationships. I am very comfortable with my sexuality unlike many of you undercover brothers on this site.

I know it was stupid what I did argument gone to far an over reacted shit happens. But that's water under the bridge between me and Amber. Because at the end of the day me and Amber will always have each others back. I'm very proud of Amber since she is not a "working girl" any more and has not been for quite some time now. I doubt many of you have not been in a relationship with a trans women besides paying for it or sitting around on your computers all day playing with your self.

X's O's

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by METALFACE View Post
    I have even married two trans women and have been in commited in relationships.
    How did those marriages and committments work out for you?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    How did those marriages and committments work out for you?
    And there it is...

Amber, all the best to you and mr. Metal. Couldn't have picked a better guy. I'm done with this thread and considering your assessment of myself, pretty much done with all things you. To defend a guy with split personalities, with no class, who's damaged goods, well...let me know how that works out for ya...

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    And there it is...

Amber, all the best to you and mr. Metal. Couldn't have picked a better guy. I'm done with this thread and considering your assessment of myself, pretty much done with all things you. To defend a guy with split personalities, with no class, who's damaged goods, well...let me know how that works out for ya...
    But he loves her! Can't you see that man???

Never mind all the disfunctional undertones that may resonant off this Guy. Or his lame assumptions and false sense of supremacy over all other people who frequent this forum. We're just mad that he's stunting in a rental car he eventually opted to buy. Now he gets to jerk off two dicks at home instead of one.

So I guess he has the upper "hand" now!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    And there it is...

As if you ever had something to do with me in the first place.
    I wonder who's really more damaged? The guy living his life or the one sitting behind his computer emerged in some fantasy asking if assholes have clits lmaoooo

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down

Talking

Those relationships weren't to bad, Vidman as I recall were trying to get Amber to come to your house in ATL "I got a wet bar" trying to get her to call you, very amusing. Indy your just hating because she doesn't top and I guess thats a turn off to u because she wouldn't fuck you I get that only, and I really bet you have a light bright to. Raheme you have no experience what so ever so be quite, yes I'm not perfect and I am dysfunctional but that's why Amber whants to be with me

X's O's

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    T yes I'm not perfect and I am dysfunctional but that's why Amber whants to be with me
    Glad we sorted that out? Dyslexic or just poorly educated?
    Ill-mannered or low self-esteem?

Either way you speak volumes in what not to say, to prove a point.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down

Talking

Ya all four of those sound about right, I'm not trying to make a point don't need to.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Indy your just hating because she doesn't top and I guess thats a turn off to u because she wouldn't fuck you I get that only, and I really bet you have a light bright to

Perhaps the hating accusation would have merit if your girl...

A)had longer hair then mine. (she is not Amber Rose so buy her a wig ASAP)
    B)Was local. (I'm a tri-state area chaser)
    C)Had an erection thicker than two fingers. (oh it's obvious why some trannies don't top)

Get it right Jr. you have nothing on Indy. My worst girl will put yours to to shame whether it be genetic or Ts. I only bust your girlfriends balls because she's an STD (Something To Do) That bottom/top debate was solely between me and Katt. But I guess some people wanted to be more than just a cheerleader on the sideline. But it matters not.

I don't know you or give a pedophiles fuck about you. You made a lame generalization about the people who post in this forum so I called you out on it. A fantasy is just that, nobody in here is trying to wife the bird but you!

So learn from your mistakes, know your place and get your fucking shine box!