Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    This really is a pet peeve of mine. I left the comment alone for days, and now I've decided to ask, what (in your words) makes her a CD versus a transsexual?
    Im gonna assume his comment is geared towards her unflattering and manly appearance in the photo. It can be assumed that dream went out the house looking like this because if the feds popped him he was processed within a few hours witch would not explain the look. some may feel if you only look feminine when your working or partying then you may not be a ts but a cd. maybe, imjussayin!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    This really is a pet peeve of mine. I left the comment alone for days, and now I've decided to ask, what (in your words) makes her a CD versus a transsexual?
    News reports inferred that the neighbours didn't even know he was a she. I actually have heard that she was part-time anyway before this.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by nycguy View Post
    Im gonna assume his comment is geared towards her unflattering and manly appearance in the photo. It can be assumed that dream went out the house looking like this because if the feds popped him he was processed within a few hours witch would not explain the look. some may feel if you only look feminine when your working or partying then you may not be a ts but a cd. maybe, imjussayin!
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    News reports inferred that the neighbours didn't even know he was a she. I actually have heard that she was part-time anyway before this.
    That's all well and good, but I've noticed on many occasions people assume a person isn't transsexual based on quality of looks or how far in their transition they have attained, and that is wrong. I don't know anything about Dream, so if the word is that she is part-time so be it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 3/0
    Yes, there is indeed specific definitions for each of those terms and none have anything to do with sexual orientation, as they are strictly about identity whether permanent or temporary:

Transgender - is a broader category/umbrella term which includes many gender variant groups like cross-dressers, transvestites, genderfluid, and to some extent though contested transsexuals.

Transsexual - People assigned one sex at birth based on genitals, but feel they are assigned the wrong sex and desire to transition from one to another. Very specifically, transsexuals go through life feeling born in the wrong body, and typically desire to permanently establish a gender role as the gender they identify as.

Transvestite - is the process of ''cross-dressing' for the explicit purpose of sexual gratification. It is purely about the sexual thrill of wearing the clothes of the opposite sex.

Crossdresser - a person that wears the clothes of the opposite sex. A male actor playing the role of a female is technically a cross-dresser (tyler perry). The term denotes an action or behavior without attributing a cause or purpose for such. Historically, women wore male clothes to serve in the military. Currently, many gay men or women, may dress in the opposite sex clothing (drag) for the fun of the activities (i.e. going to club, ball, pageant, etc) and not have any explicit sexual fetish from solely wearing the clothes.

Genderfluid - individuals who do not identify as either male or female, identifies as both male and female, or identifies as androgynous.
    Ms Remy - -Thank you so much for you definitions. Genderfluid is a term I have never heard of until your post. I appreciate the education.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0
    genderfluid-"like butter"(madonna voice)

Thumbs Up/Down
    I don't get it what happened to her

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 63/18
    Given: 2/0
    Damn that mugshot is a mess, but i'd prob still hit it in a dark room as long as she could still get hard Lol... the thirst, man.

Thumbs Up/Down
    It's pretty obvious that he was always a CD. There is nothing feminine about the guy. He's just a very very skinny man playing dress up. No tits, no hips, and no ass. Just makeup and a wig...

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by PlentyGood View Post
    It's pretty obvious that he was always a CD. There is nothing feminine about the guy. He's just a very very skinny man playing dress up. No tits, no hips, and no ass. Just makeup and a wig...

You can clearly see she's had hormones at some point.
    Nevertheless, whether she has or hasn't ... forum rules, no calling the girls "guys" or "men" whether they're CD's or not.