Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    My thing is like..i get that, i see that and i accept it, but it's asking me a little too much to deal with it. I dont like having to be patient to explain what is so evident. I dont like having to take a back seat to his personal reservations. And across the board black men never ask me on a date, but rather a night of pleasure. lol.

BUt lets not make this thread about my lack of good experiences wth black men. lol.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down

Perspective

Let's try & get some perspective here! People of African descent have been the victims of brutality even BEFORE we bought to the Americas 400 yrs ago(middle passages). America was founded through violence (slavery, genocide of Native Americans) and remains a violent society. THAT legacy is on display in that senseless attack in McDonalds, despite the racial dynamic being reversed. Another thing on display in this video is sheer ignorance. The failure of the education system & society at large to educate people properly. How can our kids be tolerant if they don't know the meaning of the word?! The two teens will pay for their crime. One is already in custody. But they're also guilty of being MIS-educated.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Nigga...what? You are everywhere with this b.s. You're one of those Uncle Tom negroes that use the "my only concern is my race" crap because you refuse to call out anybody other than Black people...just like Mr. Cosby who you seem so infatuated with. That's a cop out for people too scared to call out anybody else.

And this "ignorant nigga" phenomenon is a RECENT development. Before 1965 there were more white men in jail than black men. That is a fact that can be checked. There are many things that led to this predicament. Too many to name.

When you say things such as "now i have to explain these people's actions", well just who in the fuck are you going to explain them to? Black people? And for someone who's so concerned with the black state of the union, you KEEP mentioning other races in relation to us! Who gives a fuck if Asians tell their kids to stay away from Black folks? And they do that because of the images they see, because you'd be hard pressed to find a positive image of Black folks in the media. They're either doing ignorant shit or coon shit for the most part.

And you keep missing the point...nobody ordained you to explain black folks to the masses! No one gives a damn about your explanation. You're not the next incarnation of MLK. Nigga give that shit a rest! Why are niggas like you so worried about EXPLAINING? And explaining to WHOM?

You already know why negroes don't take crime to white folks. Just like you, they're scared of them. That's why they shin and grin and buck dance in their faces like it's 1923. And you mean to tell me, that's it's 2011, and you wondering why niggas are more likely to be targeted for crimes? Are you serious man? And no, it's not because of sagging pants and rims, because that's how niggas like you think.

And not once did I mention something from 400 years ago. There are measures that have been put in place and things that have occurred since. How about you read a book? Oh, and because you're probably one of those negroes that won't believe anything unless it's a white person telling you, the books i'm referring to were written by white authors. Distinguished white men with multiple degrees and high social standing, if that helps. I can suggest them if you want, but you'd rather choose to live behind blinders. Nigga it goes beyond slavery, but just like the rest of you sucking up negroes, you believe any and everything they tell you to believe. Like niggas can just break centuries worth of social conditioning while lacking a true identity and prosper in the span of 40 years.

And stop with the nonsense. You're throwing in shit trying to seem intelligent and you're making yourself look like a dumb ass. That light skinned shit has nothing to do with THIS argument. That was just dumb. Most of the shit you said was dumb. And we see the only person thats co-signing your bullshit too.

Keep buck dancing, nigga. Go nigga, go nigga, go nigga, GO!

Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Look dude. Before you make an idiot out of yourself anymore than you already have, let me just let you know a few things about how I feel about these kinda topics and about brainless people like you who think that blacks should accept being silly because of our history. Europeans have not continued to be barbaric cavemen have they? At one point in history, they were. Then why should blacks continue to be ignorant niggas? Answer that for me. Maybe our past has pushed us into a somewhat obscure path. Does that mean we have to remain in that path? When does moral obligation kick in? At what point does self-pride take hold? It has nothing to do with trying to impress white folks fool! It has everything to do with trying to impress yourself! We need to take pride in who we are and who our forefathers were.

First, I could care less about how a white person feels about me. I carry myself in such a manner that not only demands respect but commands it. Afterall, what's the first excuse we use when we have a job interview competeing with 3 whites and we don't get the job....."I didn't get it because I was black." Yep, that's the first thing that comes out of our mouths.

Second, I get tired of that lame ass BS about "the road was paved for us to act the way we act." BULLSHIT!!!!! We aren't the only group of people that have been enslaved and in captivity. The Irish were almost eliminated. They make up a very small composition of this population just like Blacks. We were enslaved nearly 400 years ago. How long is it going to take for us to realize that we can't keep using that as an excuse to be ignorant and foolish!!!

Third, I never said that we harvest the only bad apples. There are bad apples in every race. I've seen stupid white people. I've seen stupid hispanics. I even know some Jewish people who have been behind bars a few times for crimes short of "white collar." There are a few bad apples in every bunch. But again sir, I'm not worried about the white bad apples or the hispanic bad apples. My only concern is MY PEOPLE!!!!

Look, the media goes out of it's way to defile us and put us in a bad light all around the world. We are the scum of the earth to the rest of the world. When Asians send their young children to this country for an education, the last thing they tell their kids is "don't interact with the black poeple." "You can date a white man, a hispanic man, whomever.....just don't date a black man." If you don't believe me, befriend an Asian person one day and get comfortable enough to have this discussion with him/her. They will definitely tell you that this is a typical conversation in an Asian household before the children set out to further their education in America. Why is that? I'll let you answer that one sir.

I am 1000% with my people. But I refuse to give my people excuses for being ignorant asses because they refuse to exemplify class and upstanding behavior. Why is it that 2 black men can't walk down a black neighborhood street, holding hands and not be harrassed by the neighbors? Why is that 2 white guys can walk down their street and no one harrasses them at all? Why is it that Black on Black crime is the highest amongst same race crimes. Is it that we hate each other? If we feel so oppressed by the white man and he is the reason why things are so terrible, why don't we take some crime to him? Yeah, instead of taking it out on each other (black on black), let's go take it out on the whites (black on white). Yeah right!!! Why is it that we only make up 13% of this population, but make up 85% of the incarcerated population? I don't care who and what you blame sir, but you can't possibly tell me that any amount of tampering with numbers, justifications and pointing fingers will give you such an obscure percentage. 13% of population but 85% incarcaration? Come on man. Keep it real. Why is it that we have to read about a young black MTF transsexual getting murdered by 3 black men out of hatred? Not saying you don't hear this in the white community, but not as often as our community. Again, we only make up 13% of this entire US population, so there is no reason why we should be leading the other 87% of this US population in crime. Stop blaming it on what the white man did to us 400 years ago. At some point, you have to make a conscious effort and decision to overcome those that have oppressed you. You have to make a decision that my history and dark past is not going to be my future. Anyone can flunk a test and make an excuse for why they flunk. It's not so easy to truly prepare for that test the way you knew you were supposed to prepare for it. We, as black people, need to take a good long look in the mirror before we go pointing fingers at others. If your argument is true, sir, then what you're saying is that there shouldn't be any successful black people in this country because we are all decendants of slaves. And since all the slaves were subjected to the abuses that came with the slaves of that time period, then we should all be suffering the same fate right now. Or perhaps you're saying that only light skinned blacks should be doing well because the light skinned slaves were the ones who received preferrential treatment. Well sir, I'm about as dark as they come and I'm a successful black man. Degreed, well employed and well compensated. I never sat back on my hunches and said, "well I think I'm going to be an ignorant low life because the white people made me this way." No! I got up and refused to be just another statistic of what my fate was supposed to be. It's pitiful how a Black man says the things I just said and other Blacks look down on me or think I'm talking down to other Blacks. I suppose you don't like Bill Cosby either right? lol!!!! Typical excuse finding, finger pointing, lazy brutha.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    "QUOTE=da_kid;29905]Nigga...what? You are everywhere with this b.s. You're one of those Uncle Tom negroes that use the "my only concern is my race" crap because you refuse to call out anybody other than Black people...just like Mr. Cosby who you seem so infatuated with. That's a cop out for people too scared to call out anybody else."

So you call out someone. Since you have someone in mind, you go ahead and point someone out. Calling out? Homie, I'm only responsible for myself. If you understood that, then you wouldn't be trying to blame anyone else for your loser life either. Take responsibility and stop holding everyone else accountable for your failures. Go out and find a way to make your own 20 bucks instead of prowling around waiting for people who are weak enough to steal it from.

"And this "ignorant nigga" phenomenon is a RECENT development. Before 1965 there were more white men in jail than black men. That is a fact that can be checked. There are many things that led to this predicament. Too many to name."

Too many to name? Dude, I got all day. I would like to hear. So what happened that let blacks to being the largest incarcarated group of people in jail in only 40 years time? Seems to me that you're typing words but you aren't saying anything. So this 2nd paragraph was an empty one.....meaningless!!

"When you say things such as "now i have to explain these people's actions", well just who in the fuck are you going to explain them to? Black people? And for someone who's so concerned with the black state of the union, you KEEP mentioning other races in relation to us! Who gives a fuck if Asians tell their kids to stay away from Black folks? And they do that because of the images they see, because you'd be hard pressed to find a positive image of Black folks in the media. They're either doing ignorant shit or coon shit for the most part."

So now you're supporting my point of view? Huh? Homie, this is what I was just explaining in my post! You're an idiot!!! My point is......if we wouldn't get in front of the camera and be coons and do ignorant shit, then there would be no reason to call us coons and ignorant. Duh!!!

"And you keep missing the point...nobody ordained you to explain black folks to the masses! No one gives a damn about your explanation. You're not the next incarnation of MLK. Nigga give that shit a rest! Why are niggas like you so worried about EXPLAINING? And explaining to WHOM?"

So you're saying that MLK was a sellout too? I'm not sure where you're going with this, again, empty statement. I don't have to be ordainded to do anything. I don't have to get permission from you or anyone else to express my discontentment with the current state of affairs.

"You already know why negroes don't take crime to white folks. Just like you, they're scared of them. That's why they shin and grin and buck dance in their faces like it's 1923. And you mean to tell me, that's it's 2011, and you wondering why niggas are more likely to be targeted for crimes? Are you serious man? And no, it's not because of sagging pants and rims, because that's how niggas like you think."

Niggas like me think? Come on man. I didn't tell that cop to go and beat a black man down. I had nothing to do with the phenomenon that is occuring in our community. So why is that blacks show so much more respect and fear to another race as opposed to their own. Fool, I live with you everday! I speak to you everyday! I interact with you everyday! Why do I have to also watch my back around you!!!! Dumb ass, you don't get it do you? Apparently not.

"And not once did I mention something from 400 years ago. There are measures that have been put in place and things that have occurred since. How about you read a book? Oh, and because you're probably one of those negroes that won't believe anything unless it's a white person telling you, the books i'm referring to were written by white authors. Distinguished white men with multiple degrees and high social standing, if that helps. I can suggest them if you want, but you'd rather choose to live behind blinders. Nigga it goes beyond slavery, but just like the rest of you sucking up negroes, you believe any and everything they tell you to believe. Like niggas can just break centuries worth of social conditioning while lacking a true identity and prosper in the span of 40 years."

Go ahead, be my guest, suggest me some authors if you really do know some. I bet I will be waiting for a long time for this response. 40 years??? What in the hell are you talking about....40 years!!! What happened 40 years ago. Let's see that puts us right around 1970ish? What happened in the 70s? Man, you're totally wack! You haven't made one valid point the only thing you're letting come out of your mouth is emptyness. You haven't validated or proven one single point in your post. You keep saying things like...."I can suggest some if you want." or "There are too many to name at this time." The reason your dumb ass won't expound on anything is because you are totally clueless and you are one of those ignorant kats that sit around blaming everyone else for your failures. Share with me some accomplishments of your life. What's your educational background? What kind of job do you have? Have you any post-baccalureate education, or maybe Post Graduate education? Have you ever been employed by corporate America? LEt me here some of your accomplishments in life. Well let me ask you this......Have you ever been to jail? I'll bet you have.

"And stop with the nonsense. You're throwing in shit trying to seem intelligent and you're making yourself look like a dumb ass. That light skinned shit has nothing to do with THIS argument. That was just dumb. Most of the shit you said was dumb. And we see the only person thats co-signing your bullshit too."

My brotha, I don't have to make it seem like anything. Many many people, whether from this site or in my day-to-day can definitely vouch for me. I have accomplishments and accolades that I would be more than happy to share with you. I mentor younger and older unaccomplished blacks EVERYDAY to aspire to be successful. Not successful to the white man's standards, but successful to their own. I have got so many young black men and women (bio and transgendered) jobs in the past 5 years of my life. What have you done for your community besides feed them the bullshit that you're feeding me. No one's entitled to anything chump!!! We all have to put in work to acheive and accomplish! And I'm not going to let a marred past stop me from accomplishing things in life that I want to accomplish. Tell me what generational wealth is and have you began to address that issue yet?

"Keep buck dancing, nigga. Go nigga, go nigga, go nigga, GO!"

....and that's exactly what other races see when your bighead ass pops up on TV in handcuffs. Silly coon!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    I'm gonna say it's policy that most establishments of that sort don't interfere and call the cops instead. Its a liability against the company. If they injure someone during the scuffle, the company can get sued. If you look at a similar vid, the manager got jumped when she tried to break up a fight and make everyone leave. You cant knock anyone for not stopping a fight and its not about courage. People carry blades and guns, MALE AND FEMALE, and if anything, the vid helped show how violent and ruthless some people can be. Best thing for the average person to do is call the police. Someone just happened to be recording and whether its for the wrong or right reason, it only helped her case. Thats just IMO. I'm not speaking for me personally, but i know most people arent capable of stepping into that situation and having it end peacefully.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yeah.

I mean, i understand where everyone's comming from with "omg, they should have done soemthing", but it might have been a bad idea to try to stop them. Girl, i know i wouldn't get involved, but i sure as hell would have called the police.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by da_kid View Post
    You already know why negroes don't take crime to white folks. Just like you, they're scared of them. That's why they shin and grin and buck dance in their faces like it's 1923. And you mean to tell me, that's it's 2011, and you wondering why niggas are more likely to be targeted for crimes?
    I hope the poor ts girly is ok..... Oh, wait a second!... We're not talking about her and her seizure anymore are we?...

We're having a history lesson and talking about 400 years ago and stuff, right?... Cool, just so long as we're on the same page...

I mean, naturally, the talk has shifted from a vulnerable human being beaten to within one inch of her life to the phenonomen of trans-Atlantic Slavery (as opposed to all the numerous other types of enslavement that occured long before pale-skins set foot in Africa and the East, and still occurs today throughout large parts of these same areas... we don't hear too much about THAT though do we?... I wonder why?)

Clearly, this forum/topic, is being used to shoe-horn in certain peoples dogma and ideology.....

Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em....

According to the "1999 Index of Leading Cultural Indicators", African-Americans, though only 13% of the poulation, were responsible for 42% of violent crimes.

According to William Wilbanks's "Frequency and Nature of Interracial Crimes" (1990) white criminals "chose" black victims in 3% of violent crimes, whereas black criminals chose white victims 50% of the time. When the crime was "rape", white criminals chose black victims less than 1% of the time, whereas black criminals chose white victims in 28% of these assaults. Where the crime was robbery, white criminals chose black victims 2% of the time, while black criminals chose white victims 73% of the time.

Ten years after William Wilbanks's study, in 1999, The Washington Post published the findings of a study on "interracial crime" by The New Century Foundation, which relied on the 1994 Justice Department statistics... It observed the following:

In 1994 90% of interracial crime was commited by black criminals

Yet, at this time, African-Americans were only 12% of the population... Thus, according to the figures, in cases of interracial crime it was fifty (50) times more likely that the criminal/aggressor was African-American.

When it came to "gang" rape and "gang" assaults, considering their proportion to the population, African-Americans were more than one hundred (100) times more likely to be the criminal/aggressor/predator.

In Robert Stacey McCain's study on "Hate Crime" (1999) he observed that where the assualt was tried specifically as a "hate crime", African-Americans were twice as likely to be the assailant as the victim.

I have so far not given any opinions about these recorded figures, but about the above "hate crimes" stat I cannot hold back; considering that an African-American assailant would have to practically CARVE the words "I HATE WHITEY" in the dying body of their victim for their crime to be recorded as a hate crime, it is astounding - is it not? - that someone who is categorized as "black" (the inverted commas are pertinent, at least in my world they are) is TWICE as likely to be the assailant.

I should point out that the New Century Fund is headed by a man called Jared Taylor, who most certainly has his OWN agenda going on, to put it mildly (not unlike leading "black" figures within the "Race Relations Industry/Business") HOWEVER, it should also be noted that the figures used and analysed by this organization are from The Justice Department.

This trend is repeated in England...

In 1995 a journalist called John Woods carried out a study of the Home Office's "Statistics on Race and the Criminal Justice System". He observed that of all the "racially motivated" crimes in 1995, 143,000 were commited against "minorities", whereas 238,000 were commited against "whites". Again, by putting these figures in the context of population percentages, one is afforded an even truer perspective... Thus, since "ethnic minorities" comprised 6% of the English population in 1995 and yet produced 238,000 racially motivated assaults in that year, while the remaining 94% "white" population producaed 143,000, it can be concluded by these FIGURES that "racially motivated" assaults are 25 times more likey to be commited by "ethnic minorities" than by "whites".

It seems to me that criminals who are categorized as "black" (and who meekly submit to that categorization!) tend to "cherry-pick" their victims... i.e. they would rather pick on people who DO NOT remind them of their Mother, Father, Sisters and Brothers, Grand-Parents and Cousins etc.... On the other hand, "white" criminals and thugs tend to show no such strategic pickiness with their victims.... Or to put it another way: given the choice, a "white" criminal would pick on a "white" victim, whereas a "black" criminal would ALSO pick a "white" victim (or at least a "non-black" victim)

BUT, if I were you, I wouldn't believe any of these figures.... I've already described myself as a "blue-eyed-devil"!... Damn, I must be one of those pesky white folks that just wants to tell lies and trick you into feeling all bad about yourself, and rob you of your motivation and destiny, right?... So, for the love of your own self - which is ALWAYS the most important thing - go and check it out for youself.

Along your way you may or may not want to check the following books:

"SCAM" by Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson
    "The Head Negro in Charge Syndrome" by Norman Kelly
    "Black Rednecks and White Liberals" by Thomas Sowell
    "The End of Blackness" by Debra J. Dickerson
    "Black Slaveowners" by Larry Koger
    "Hating Whitey" by David Horowitz
    "Stupid Black Men" by Larry Elder
    "Not Out of Africa" by Mary Lefkowitz
    "The Satanic Bible" by Anton LaVey

.................................................. .................This is how we are as a species... ALL of us... All shapes, sizes and colors.......

A vulnerable one of us (categorized as a "white" "TS" "girl") is severely beaten...

Our attention is drawn to it by means of an internet link, and a topic is started...

Within a few short moments, the topic has become a his-story lesson.

Have I added to this deluded phenonomen?

(You talked shit..... Now look at this shit lol)

Or have I held up a mirror so that those who obsess with history while the NOW keeps piling on tragedy after tragedy can see themselves as they are?

Oh, but about the poor girl......I hope she's fully recovered xx

SHAUN

On my bookshelf you can find Jewish, Christian and Islamic writings, sat next to Hindu, Bhuddist, Pagan and Satanic philosophies... I take and absorb and discard as I please.

It's not that I'm thinking out of the box....... It's just that I don't have/need my box anymore.... I would urge everyone to try it!... But, of course, it does mean you have to discard some of your packaging... Not just the packaging that "others" put on you, but most importantly the packaging that you embrace for yourself... It's a little cold at first... but then you get to like it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
    I hope the poor ts girly is ok..... Oh, wait a second!... We're not talking about her and her seizure anymore are we?...

We're having a history lesson and talking about 400 years ago and stuff, right?... Cool, just so long as we're on the same page...

I mean, naturally, the talk has shifted from a vulnerable human being beaten to within one inch of her life to the phenonomen of trans-Atlantic Slavery (as opposed to all the numerous other types of enslavement that occured long before pale-skins set foot in Africa and the East, and still occurs today throughout large parts of these same areas... we don't hear too much about THAT though do we?... I wonder why?)

Clearly, this forum/topic, is being used to shoe-horn in certain peoples dogma and ideology.....

Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em....

According to the "1999 Index of Leading Cultural Indicators", African-Americans, though only 13% of the poulation, were responsible for 42% of violent crimes.

According to William Wilbanks's "Frequency and Nature of Interracial Crimes" (1990) white criminals "chose" black victims in 3% of violent crimes, whereas black criminals chose white victims 50% of the time. When the crime was "rape", white criminals chose black victims less than 1% of the time, whereas black criminals chose white victims in 28% of these assaults. Where the crime was robbery, white criminals chose black victims 2% of the time, while black criminals chose white victims 73% of the time.

Ten years after William Wilbanks's study, in 1999, The Washington Post published the findings of a study on "interracial crime" by The New Century Foundation, which relied on the 1994 Justice Department statistics... It observed the following:

In 1994 90% of interracial crime was commited by black criminals

Yet, at this time, African-Americans were only 12% of the population... Thus, according to the figures, in cases of interracial crime it was fifty (50) times more likely that the criminal/aggressor was African-American.

When it came to "gang" rape and "gang" assaults, considering their proportion to the population, African-Americans were more than one hundred (100) times more likely to be the criminal/aggressor/predator.

In Robert Stacey McCain's study on "Hate Crime" (1999) he observed that where the assualt was tried specifically as a "hate crime", African-Americans were twice as likely to be the assailant as the victim.

I have so far not given any opinions about these recorded figures, but about the above "hate crimes" stat I cannot hold back; considering that an African-American assailant would have to practically CARVE the words "I HATE WHITEY" in the dying body of their victim for their crime to be recorded as a hate crime, it is astounding - is it not? - that someone who is categorized as "black" (the inverted commas are pertinent, at least in my world they are) is TWICE as likely to be the assailant.

I should point out that the New Century Fund is headed by a man called Jared Taylor, who most certainly has his OWN agenda going on, to put it mildly (not unlike leading "black" figures within the "Race Relations Industry/Business") HOWEVER, it should also be noted that the figures used and analysed by this organization are from The Justice Department.

This trend is repeated in England...

In 1995 a journalist called John Woods carried out a study of the Home Office's "Statistics on Race and the Criminal Justice System". He observed that of all the "racially motivated" crimes in 1995, 143,000 were commited against "minorities", whereas 238,000 were commited against "whites". Again, by putting these figures in the context of population percentages, one is afforded an even truer perspective... Thus, since "ethnic minorities" comprised 6% of the English population in 1995 and yet produced 238,000 racially motivated assaults in that year, while the remaining 94% "white" population producaed 143,000, it can be concluded by these FIGURES that "racially motivated" assaults are 25 times more likey to be commited by "ethnic minorities" than by "whites".

It seems to me that criminals who are categorized as "black" (and who meekly submit to that categorization!) tend to "cherry-pick" their victims... i.e. they would rather pick on people who DO NOT remind them of their Mother, Father, Sisters and Brothers, Grand-Parents and Cousins etc.... On the other hand, "white" criminals and thugs tend to show no such strategic pickiness with their victims.... Or to put it another way: given the choice, a "white" criminal would pick on a "white" victim, whereas a "black" criminal would ALSO pick a "white" victim (or at least a "non-black" victim)

BUT, if I were you, I wouldn't believe any of these figures.... I've already described myself as a "blue-eyed-devil"!... Damn, I must be one of those pesky white folks that just wants to tell lies and trick you into feeling all bad about yourself, and rob you of your motivation and destiny, right?... So, for the love of your own self - which is ALWAYS the most important thing - go and check it out for youself.

Along your way you may or may not want to check the following books:

"SCAM" by Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson
    "The Head Negro in Charge Syndrome" by Norman Kelly
    "Black Rednecks and White Liberals" by Thomas Sowell
    "The End of Blackness" by Debra J. Dickerson
    "Black Slaveowners" by Larry Koger
    "Hating Whitey" by David Horowitz
    "Stupid Black Men" by Larry Elder
    "Not Out of Africa" by Mary Lefkowitz
    "The Satanic Bible" by Anton LaVey

.................................................. .................This is how we are as a species... ALL of us... All shapes, sizes and colors.......

A vulnerable one of us (categorized as a "white" "TS" "girl") is severely beaten...

Our attention is drawn to it by means of an internet link, and a topic is started...

Within a few short moments, the topic has become a his-story lesson.

Have I added to this deluded phenonomen?

(You talked shit..... Now look at this shit lol)

Or have I held up a mirror so that those who obsess with history while the NOW keeps piling on tragedy after tragedy can see themselves as they are?

Oh, but about the poor girl......I hope she's fully recovered xx

SHAUN

On my bookshelf you can find Jewish, Christian and Islamic writings, sat next to Hindu, Bhuddist, Pagan and Satanic philosophies... I take and absorb and discard as I please.

It's not that I'm thinking out of the box....... It's just that I don't have/need my box anymore.... I would urge everyone to try it!... But, of course, it does mean you have to discard some of your packaging... Not just the packaging that "others" put on you, but most importantly the packaging that you embrace for yourself... It's a little cold at first... but then you get to like it.
    You're absolutely right Shaun. This is supposed to be about the young lady who was beaten at a fast food restaurant. I think the reason why the topic branched off into "black history" is because the victim's assailants were black. We already face many challenges in this society, why add more fuel to a fire that rages out of control. Thank you for the stats. I surely hope "da kid" takes a look at those before he continues to make himself look foolish. Again, not throwing my people under the bus, but I realize that I have a choice to either steal it or buy it. I can either accept to walk the trodden path or tread my own path. I can either be the stereotype or denounce it. My choices have nothing to do with my ancestors and the so called "mechanisms that have been put in place" that keeps me from being a successful black man. Now on a lighter note......I appreciate your input and all Shaun, but please don't make me read or take part in anything that has Larry Elder's name written on it. I'll pass!! lol.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    You're absolutely right Shaun. This is supposed to be about the young lady who was beaten at a fast food restaurant. I think the reason why the topic branched off into "black history" is because the victim's assailants were black. We already face many challenges in this society, why add more fuel to a fire that rages out of control. Thank you for the stats. I surely hope "da kid" takes a look at those before he continues to make himself look foolish. Again, not throwing my people under the bus, but I realize that I have a choice to either steal it or buy it. I can either accept to walk the trodden path or tread my own path. I can either be the stereotype or denounce it. My choices have nothing to do with my ancestors and the so called "mechanisms that have been put in place" that keeps me from being a successful black man. Now on a lighter note......I appreciate your input and all Shaun, but please don't make me read or take part in anything that has Larry Elder's name written on it. I'll pass!! lol.
    LOL Amen to that vidman... Nothing, I mean N-O-T-H-I-N-G, trumps "individuality", least of all "group identity" where it is used - or rather, abused - as a camouflage to explain/exscuse poor choices and appaling behaviour...

As for Larry Elder, lol, I hear you, but you know to absorb wisdom from someone you find repulsive is truly wise... he soes hit some good notes now and then you know lol

SHAUN x

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Well i know im resting but im sure i can finally have an input on a thread

well i see this is a tough topic for both parties short and simple

I NEVER WANTED TO BE A BIOLOGICAL WOMAN I enjoy my private parts and dont care how anyone takes...how i feel on this topic we will never be biological woman no matter how much make up or surgeries we have and men who love transgender woman will never be heterosexual men period we all lose in the end cause long as u have a turn with a woman with a penis between her legs u still remain on the bi or gay side which ever u perfer that makes u happy but to society u are consider gay if they find out..no one goes to there friends and say im not gay im bi lol...so hey we all lose im ok with being born a male and being able to afford to change my image while still bangin backs out kodos to me but i refuse to ignore the topic of us never being bio girls! But men seem to wonder from the topic of them wondering if there consider gay or not. we will never be full pledge bio woman and men not will never be fully str8t there is no excuse nothing u can say to change that.. It is what is now who wants to see my boobies lol

OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Twitter:sashastrokes

Youtube: sashastrokestv

IMLIVE WEBSHOWS WITH SASHA STROKES
    http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?hnumber=749813