Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
To suppose that this vile attack didn't involve "hate" is utterly deluded...

I understand there are various gender/racial/religious doctrines competing in our brains and souls for what may or may not constitute a "hate crime", but how anyone can be so gullible and so susceptible to fashionable dogma as to "explain" this crime without reference to "hate" is quite alarming to me!

In this particular case the 2 fascist trolls who attacked would have to have carved the words:"I HATE TS/WHITE GIRLS" (delete as appropriate) in order to be charged with "hate crime".

(If human political/racial categorizations of all those involved had been reversed one may ponder if a charge of "hate crime" may have been more forthcoming?)

The very term itself - "hate crime" - is dripping with Orwellian connotations!

As someone once said:

When Fascism comes back...... it will be in the guise of Anti-Fascism.

Hail Satan,

SHAUN

aka blue eyed devil

I went back and watched, both the cell phone and surveillance footage, and Ms Polis news interview again. I thought perhaps time had fogged my memory of the stated events, but I still stand by my original statement.

I don't consider every single crime against someone in the LGBT/Black community to be one inspired specifically by 'hate'. Sometimes a beat down is just fueled by stupidity and bad judgements. The courts saw fit to charge this girl with a 'hate crime' so I wont debate the merits further, but the courts do have a history of not making the right decisions too. A 'hate crime' is a particularly vile element to have on ones record, and I feel it should be used in appropriate instances. I want to be clear, that I'm not defending these two girls and their actions in the least. Simply, based on the victims interview, I didn't see this as being inspired by 'hate' against her being a trans person. Society wants to charge every person that shall dare lay a finger on a trans person as a 'hate crime' more power to them, as it will certainly help in protecting the girls in general.

----------------
Now playing: The Project Hate - Symphony of the Deceived
via FoxyTunes