Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Amyrii is a little rough around the edges for me. It wouldn't take much to move her into the fine category. For her to be as cute as she is with no enhancement shows me that she could be top shelf in almost no time.

I will say that I have seen less attractive girls get crazy amounts of props on here. And I think that had we not seen the start of the video and she covered up her chest some people would be down.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down

Lightbulb Praying for PEACE on BTG...LOL

Praying for PEACE on BTG...LOL

Gentlemen both sides have made salient points...

We can all agree to disagree and move on.

onone
    Woah, some of the initial responses in this thread was surprising, considering that I watched the entire video. Ever since I joined this forum I have noticed that people aren't so critical of the TS around here, even if they look like Bruce Bruce in a wig and thong. I guess this sort of CD that is the subject of this thread is frowned upon by some for not being committed to transitioning, in the public's eye... What's weird is that maybe 40% of the content available across several websites consists of this sort of individual, you just will not find images of them as a male linked to anything that has to do with them in drag or whatever. In addition to that maybe 40%, there is probably another 25% that are in the same boat but with bad breast implants, butt injections, etc...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    Thats a butch queen not a TS no thin line at all. There is a HUGE difference between the two.... BQ's not my style at all but to each its own...

Kila, ur avatar, quote, and sig says it all.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Since you went there bx, what is kila really saying? Some guys like a beautiful looking transvestite with or without breast? So What! On here like some cats more of a man than others. I aint on that shit, putting other cats down for what they like when we all like the same shit, men that look like women! Any woman that know you fucking a tgirl consider you gay so dont come on here poking yo chest out like you manlier than others cause you claim to only fuck tgirls so far in their transition. I personally feel that anybody that take it up the ass is suspect but i keep that to myself, i dont put it on my sig to try to make myself look straighter than the next man for the tgirls thats reading. Whether it's a tgirl thats been on hormones or a transvestite that dresses as a woman every day that doesnt wanna go through the hormone process, they're all transgendered women and thats what we're here to appreciate. Some tgirls look like like king kong and some crossdressers look like lucy liu so get off the bull and do you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by midwestboss View Post
    Since you went there bx, what is kila really saying? Some guys like a beautiful looking transvestite with or without breast? So What! On here like some cats more of a man than others. I aint on that shit, putting other cats down for what they like when we all like the same shit, men that look like women! Any woman that know you fucking a tgirl consider you gay so dont come on here poking yo chest out like you manlier than others cause you claim to only fuck tgirls so far in their transition. I personally feel that anybody that take it up the ass is suspect but i keep that to myself, i dont put it on my sig to try to make myself look straighter than the next man for the tgirls thats reading. Whether it's a tgirl thats been on hormones or a transvestite that dresses as a woman every day that doesnt wanna go through the hormone process, they're all transgendered women and thats what we're here to appreciate. Some tgirls look like like king kong and some crossdressers look like lucy liu so get off the bull and do you.
    I was agreeing COMEPLTELY with what kila said
    so tone down ur testosterone and breathe a bit

Thumbs Up/Down
    Its all good, you agree with kila's quote and sig and i disagree with his quote and especially his sig. Like onone just said there's plenty of girls on this site that get a lot of love from the forum with flatter chests and manlier faces than the one posted. I'd love to name examples but im not gonna sit here and bash the girls. And as far as his sig, why should some people need to ask themselves if they like tgirls or men with alterations? Sounds to me like he's saying those guys are more along the gay spectrum than tgirl admirers. Fact is a tgirl is exactly that, a male with alterations. People that fondle dicks shouldnt go around calling out other people on their sexuality, its just stupid. Just keeping it real.

onone
    People that fondle dicks shouldnt go around calling out other people on their sexuality, its just stupid. Just keeping it real.
    And there you have it...

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Before you start personal attacks you should know facts. The sig is taken from a quote from a friend of mine Yale professor Dr. Jafai Allen from his book "Once Removed: Queer Alternatives & the Redemption of a transnational Black counter-public" I suggest you read then come back because obvious you dont have a clue. Therefore EDUCATE yourself instead of spewing ignorance.
    LMAO Breast has nothing to do with it so I dont know why you are reaching for that straw. As far as Tgirls reading on here most of them know me( I brought them here) personaly and know how I live my life you dont that is also moot.

Its all good, you agree with kila's quote and sig and i disagree with his quote and especially his sig. Like onone just said there's plenty of girls on this site that get a lot of love from the forum with flatter chests and manlier faces than the one posted. I'd love to name examples but im not gonna sit here and bash the girls. And as far as his sig, why should some people need to ask themselves if they like tgirls or men with alterations? Sounds to me like he's saying those guys are more along the gay spectrum than tgirl admirers. Fact is a tgirl is exactly that, a male with alterations.
    People that fondle dicks shouldnt go around calling out other people on their sexuality, its just stupid. Just keeping it real.
    As far as this.. educate yourself and you are keeping it real ignorant.....

Thumbs Up/Down
    obviously you need to get amyrii on here, for a shoot cause he's bringing alot of attention and controversy