Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Where do you get that from? She's had some disagreements but I think she was entitled to some of them and certainly entitled to an opinion like the rest of the users.
    I don't think this thread is the place to bring it back up, so keep it to yourself please.
    Seanchai, You and I have mended the fence, and settled our diffrences here on this forum. We still havent got drunk at Rudy's yet, but I look forward to the day we do. With that said, some of us feel the exact same way that Sticky does. I'm not gonna pile on or make anything of this. But certain girls can have opinions, and they know how to get them across without offending men. Sasha is like this. But Amber, exact opposite. Sometimes it aint what you say, but how you say it. I'm just sayin.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by mick foley View Post
    why did she cut her hair
    Yea...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????? ?????????????????

i mean dont get me wrong, shawty is still cute an all, but that shaved (boy head) look kinda makes my hard dick limp....and thats a very sad feeling....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13

Wink

When you're as angelically pretty as Amber you don't need longer hair to enhance your beauty and/or beguile others... She still looks stunning to me.

Maybe she done it as a challenge?... (to others as well as herself)

If that was the case - You didn't need to do that, darling; how others see you is their business, and in any case you remain completely dreamy xx

SHAUN xx

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    Seanchai, You and I have mended the fence, and settled our diffrences here on this forum. We still havent got drunk at Rudy's yet, but I look forward to the day we do. With that said, some of us feel the exact same way that Sticky does. I'm not gonna pile on or make anything of this. But certain girls can have opinions, and they know how to get them across without offending men. Sasha is like this. But Amber, exact opposite. Sometimes it aint what you say, but how you say it. I'm just sayin.
    She realized she was being too abrasive with her comments, but you clearly don't have a clue as to what a person may be going through to make them blow up. Dealing with guys (and even some of the other girls) in this sex industry, we tend to see the worst qualities in people. You need look no further than the couple of negative comments in this thread as an example. She stopped making appearances to refrain from pissing people off by lashing out at persons bent on 'hating' on her. Just saying, everyone has a breaking point.

----------------
    Now playing: Pixies - Levitate Me
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kasseen View Post
    Yea...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????? ?????????????????

i mean dont get me wrong, shawty is still cute an all, but that shaved (boy head) look kinda makes my hard dick limp....and thats a very sad feeling....
    To each their own, I love long flowing hair, but there's something about this Amber Rose kind of look that I really find appealing and empowering. I've seen many GG's with the short cuts like this and to me, it really allowed me to see their beauty all the more clearly without the locks serving as a distraction. So to Amber (My Magdalena) and all the other beautiful short hair/natural hair women out there, keep doing your thing and to hell with the haters!

----------------
    Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Magdalena
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    She realized she was being too abrasive with her comments, but you clearly don't have a clue as to what a person may be going through to make them blow up. Dealing with guys (and even some of the other girls) in this sex industry, we tend to see the worst qualities in people. You need look no further than the couple of negative comments in this thread as an example. She stopped making appearances to refrain from pissing people off by lashing out at persons bent on 'hating' on her. Just saying, everyone has a breaking point.

----------------
    Now playing: Pixies - Levitate Me
    via FoxyTunes
    I understand Remy. But you know, everything aint for everybody. Just because a girl has looks or a great body, doesnt mean she has the mental or emotional skills needed to keep a level head about things in the sex provider industry. Some girls really shouldnt be in the sex industry. It aint cool to take out your bad experiences with clients on dudes from a forum. But if as you say, she has stopped posting to prevent her from lashing out on guys here, I applaud her for that.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    I understand Remy. But you know, everything aint for everybody. Just because a girl has looks or a great body, doesnt mean she has the mental or emotional skills needed to keep a level head about things in the sex provider industry. Some girls really shouldnt be in the sex industry. It aint cool to take out your bad experiences with clients on dudes from a forum. But if as you say, she has stopped posting to prevent her from lashing out on guys here, I applaud her for that.
    I'm not saying she wont be back, more like she realized a break was needed, so as not to take the words of anonymous posters so seriously. Precious few of the girls have any kind of customer service skills to bring into this industry. Seeing past results, I'm thinking I should offer up some PR services

----------------
    Now playing: Pixies - River Euphrates
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    To each their own, I love long flowing hair, but there's something about this Amber Rose kind of look that I really find appealing and empowering. I've seen many GG's with the short cuts like this and to me, it really allowed me to see their beauty all the more clearly without the locks serving as a distraction. So to Amber (My Magdalena) and all the other beautiful short hair/natural hair women out there, keep doing your thing and to hell with the haters!
    Trust me, i aint hatin at all! I actually like the amber rose look....ON AMBER ROSE that is.....Its jus, "that look" for a TS is completely different than it is for me on a GG....

IDK, call me crazy, but for some weird reason my brain wants to picture her as a boy, an its almost like a instant turn off 4 me...

But i do give her props for pulling it off tho....
    Shes probably the only TS that can cut her hair off an still look really passable!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Trust me, i aint hatin at all! I actually like the amber rose look....ON AMBER ROSE that is.....Its jus, "that look" for a TS is completely different than it is for me on a GG....
    How is it completely different?

IDK, call me crazy, but for some weird reason my brain wants to picture her as a boy, an its almost like a instant turn off 4 me...
    So, seeing a trans girl with a cock is fine and dandy, but if a trans girl doesn't have a full head of hair, then oh no, boy!!! lol typical... At least you recognize that this is an issue within yourself. This is more a general statement more so than being totally directed at you personally, still a bit hypocritical, but no one is perfect.

But i do give her props for pulling it off tho....
    Shes probably the only TS that can cut her hair off an still look really passable!
    By the way, there's a fair few trans girls with short cuts that pull it off marvelously as well. I'd say it's more based on a person's head shape and attitude, moreso than anything else. Some have been posted here, including, wait for it, an Amber Rose look a like.

----------------
    Now playing: Pixies - Brick Is Red
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking its hard to fully explain!

How is it completely different?
    I really dont even know how to describe it...it just is 4 me....i guess its just a personal preference thing....

So, seeing a trans girl with a cock is fine and dandy, but if a trans girl doesn't have a full head of hair, then oh no, boy!!! lol typical...
    lol, well to me, a ts having a full head of hair just completes the whole package.....I'll give you an example....
    its kinda like ordering a value meal from a fast food place and getting everything on your order but the fries.....you would be like where the fuck is my fries at man!
    Its not a "full meal" anymore, its just a damn burger an beverage now.....

By the way, there's a fair few trans girls with short cuts that pull it off marvelously as well. I'd say it's more based on a person's head shape and attitude, moreso than anything else. Some have been posted here, including, wait for it, an Amber Rose look a like.
    yea i do feel you on that tho....