Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Damn she round my way.... Ive never seen her on CL. No info tho.. I dont really deal wit Nawlins,, guess cuz it done got old and they got some wakos down there. Enjoy urself but be on ya toes. lol

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    All I gotta say is WOW WOW WOW and did I mention WOW!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Hey Doc...Take one for the Team! LOL

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDickenstein View Post
    Pulled this off CL-NOLA this week. Anybody got the 411? If not, enjoy the iCandy.... I'll be on Bourbon Street Friday night so if I get up with her, I'll let y'all know the deal. Almost looks too good to pass up.

I posted a request for current NOLA info in the "meeting btg's" part of the forum. If u got any info, drop it...I need to know!! But I'll go down there blind if I gotta lol

Here's the ad/pics/link:
    ---------------------------------------------------------

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/940330928.html

HELLO GENTLEMEn if you are looking for a TRANSEXUAL that will be able to fulfill your wildest fantasies, all the while remaining sensuously sexy and classy, then look no further.I will take you on a fantasy adventure like you have never experienced before. Well a little about me I am soft and chewy but oh-so-sweet, I..m petite in the waist with a mesmerizing face. I'm a Blatino which explains the naturally smooth soft skin, sun-kissed tan, perfect hips. 5'7////135////8inch/////34b/ Adorable CHERRY 150ROSES 504-606-7012
    DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is fine and pretty as hell!!!! Good one Doc! Yep, she would rise straight to the top, like cream, if she was introduced to this site. Keep em comin Dr. D.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    I will be going to the N.O. this summer, so hopefully will get some new girls from down there that wouldn't normaly travel up my way. She's a cutie though for sure, I've seen her ad a few times in past. 100% legit. I'll be sure to scoop out any potential tg spots worth noting while down there for the Where to Meet section.

Thumbs Up/Down
    she is very real.... i had a great time with her for less than half that price

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by drdickenstein View Post
    pulled this off cl-nola this week. Anybody got the 411? If not, enjoy the icandy.... :d i'll be on bourbon street friday night so if i get up with her, i'll let y'all know the deal. Almost looks too good to pass up.

I posted a request for current nola info in the "meeting btg's" part of the forum. If u got any info, drop it...i need to know!! But i'll go down there blind if i gotta lol

here's the ad/pics/link:
    ---------------------------------------------------------

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/940330928.html

hello gentlemen if you are looking for a transexual that will be able to fulfill your wildest fantasies, all the while remaining sensuously sexy and classy, then look no further.i will take you on a fantasy adventure like you have never experienced before. Well a little about me i am soft and chewy but oh-so-sweet, i..m petite in the waist with a mesmerizing face. I'm a blatino which explains the naturally smooth soft skin, sun-kissed tan, perfect hips. 5'7////135////8inch/////34b/ adorable cherry 150roses 504-606-7012
    yes this girl is the real deal i had and appt with her yesterday......she is sooooooo fine same as the pics you see on the postings.....she's planning on having a srs done in 2 weeks sooo.....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Thumbs up Super Fine!

Quote Originally Posted by tomn89 View Post
    yes this girl is the real deal i had and appt with her yesterday......she is sooooooo fine same as the pics you see on the postings.....she's planning on having a srs done in 2 weeks sooo.....
    OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Post Op girls are fun too.

This girl is super FINE! Looks like she's detailed oriented about herself, which is perfect. Good luck to her on the SRS, if it happens.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    She looks familiar? Sexy Ta Death none the less! That BTG.com treatment would get her out there good! But, I did mention she looks familiar...maybe work at another site?

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up Oh so Beautiful!

Does anyone know if she intends to stay in the business after her SRS?

Congratz to her on reaching that goal.