Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor View Post
    im the most undiva like person ever,seriously (ask the few people who know me off this board) lol.also the youtube video was a bit of joke.while ass kissing is never too favorable picking apart a girl and trying to knock her down a notch is low,unimaginative,basic and unforgivable.its things like this that give girls attitudes and hang ups, not adoration.but um thanks for rating me..but who are you kidding my body is far from a 7
    Wait...so a 7, 8, & 9 are bad things? Lol, yup...no ego there.

Geesh

Its not about knocking anyone down. I derive no pleasure in that. Someone post a video of themselves dancing in the nude, accepts praises and over the top/borderline obsessive comments but a dude comes in and says your bodys a 7, your face is an 8 and your personality is a 9 and that somehow is a bad thing? Really?

Guess its time for me to log off or go underground. I didn't know this was a fan forum.

Never knew that telling a chick she's above average but not perfect was a bad thing

Only on btg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    *sheesh* yet another reason why guys get none of my attention.

----------------
    Now playing: Alice in Chains - No Excuses
    via FoxyTunes
    Wh-what the hell?! We talk plenty and I'm a guy!

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    Wait...so a 7, 8, & 9 are bad things? Lol, yup...no ego there.

Geesh

Its not about knocking anyone down. I derive no pleasure in that. Someone post a video of themselves dancing in the nude, accepts praises and over the top/borderline obsessive comments but a dude comes in and says your bodys a 7, your face is an 8 and your personality is a 9 and that somehow is a bad thing? Really?

Guess its time for me to log off or go underground. I didn't know this was a fan forum.

Never knew that telling a chick she's above average but not perfect was a bad thing

Only on btg
    if you dont understand why i would feel some type of way about being rated on my looks over a video i posted for jovial purposes than you dont know much about women.also if you care to look not all of the comment was "over the top/borderline obsessive" comments as you put it.most of them were joking and gently teasing.
    ugh!what is it that makes dudes think they can say/do whatever they want and if the girl dares express some displeasure at whats being said than shes the one with the issue.not for nothing but lesbianism is looking brighter and brighter (ready remy? lol)
    ps.i dont need no nigga to upgrade me im doing damn good all by myself

Thumbs Up/Down
    Man, I hate when a good topic spirals into conflict. Let's all just enjoy ourselves, with our dancing, and masturbation and for those of you who get it, sex. Have a good time, eat some fuckin' nachos, and listen to your juke box. Alright? Everyone cool? Let's go.

Thumbs Up/Down
    if you dont understand why i would feel some type of way about being rated on my looks over a video i posted for jovial purposes than you dont know much about women.also if you care to look not all of the comment was "over the top/borderline obsessive" comments as you put it.most of them were joking and gently teasing.
    ugh!what is it that makes dudes think they can say/do whatever they want and if the girl dares express some displeasure at whats being said than shes the one with the issue.not for nothing but lesbianism is looking brighter and brighter (ready remy? lol)
    Aren't you a professional model, no? Aren't models paid for their look, no? Aren't you paid by grooby (or any other producer) because of your look, no? Sure, I know a lot about women, perhaps I don't know much about transsexuals. Shrugs.

I swear if an alien were reading this they'd think I called you ugly or rated you a 3! Wtf

You have the freedom to voice your displeasure...this really isn't that deep.

Fragile

And lol @ one 'choosing' to become lesbian based on ones negative dealings with the opposite gender...I'm not gonna touch that 1 mami

You good boo, do you or ms remmy or whatever digs your ditch

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    *rolls eyes*

Thumbs Up/Down
    I love you guys... Come on... bring it in. Big hugs. Everyone... Group hugs.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    well ive been dying to see them since my friend has been to busy to answer her phone *cough* lol
    i have a new phone but if u can call me again

OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Twitter:sashastrokes

Youtube: sashastrokestv

IMLIVE WEBSHOWS WITH SASHA STROKES
    http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?hnumber=749813

Thumbs Up/Down
    im the most undiva like person ever,seriously (ask the few people who know me off this board) lol.also the youtube video was a bit of joke.while ass kissing is never too favorable picking apart a girl and trying to knock her down a notch is low,unimaginative,basic and unforgivable.its things like this that give girls attitudes and hang ups, not adoration.but um thanks for rating me..but who are you kidding my body is far from a 7
    Beauty and a vocabulary? I think I'm in love...

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqOrpheus View Post
    Beauty and a vocabulary? I think I'm in love...
    lol.thanks.im an avid reader.thats how i get most of my knowledge (well that and my obsession with wikipedia and google).