Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

I would luv to shoot for grooby alot more

If i had it my way i would shoot for grooby more often. it would be more hardcore scenes meeting what the fans of GROOBY expect from the models.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

Thumbs Up/Down
    Do it! n_n I think Remy would do a really good job with you. I remember when Sasha first shot for her was when I really took an interest in her work.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBrooklynMattel View Post
    If i had it my way i would shoot for grooby more often. it would be more hardcore scenes meeting what the fans of GROOBY expect from the models.
    *nods* I'd like to see you express your sexual talents in a hardcore scene. Have you filmed one yet?

Thumbs Up/Down
    I'll do it!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    *nods* I'd like to see you express your sexual talents in a hardcore scene. Have you filmed one yet?
    ywah ive done a hardcore with JP. which was fun, i look horrible in that film. allergic to silicone lubrication.( silicone period) but i would totally love to do more hardcore scenes

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBrooklynMattel View Post
    ywah ive done a hardcore with JP. which was fun, i look horrible in that film. allergic to silicone lubrication.( silicone period) but i would totally love to do more hardcore scenes
    Will be looking forward to checking that out, just the same. Ah I keep both on set, so performers can decide which is best. My default lube tends to be ID Glide, water based

Thumbs Up/Down
    I'm sure you look fine. You're always so hard on yourself. That's certainly an allergy to note though.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    I'm sure you look fine. You're always so hard on yourself. That's certainly an allergy to note though.
    no im serious. like the guy in the video was like yanking my hair and he powerbombed me when we were taking photos i was like "hey! stop that shit!" and im not a girl who likes facials all that much and my makeup was super duper pretty and he was directed to cum on my tits and he tried to shoot on my face. i hope its edited out where i like almost kick him in the face for that. i look soo mean in this shoot & so terrified. lmao its sad but im just going to laugh all the way thought it

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Will be looking forward to checking that out, just the same. Ah I keep both on set, so performers can decide which is best. My default lube tends to be ID Glide, water based
    AWESOME!!!!!. yeah i cant have any of those sulfates or anything in my lubrication or my inside will burn from contact & it continues to burn even after i shower. its excruciating & my skin flares up. SO yay for water based lubricants. i would rather anything then silicone as a lubricant. i think i cried on the set bc of how bad it felt. But next shoot. im going to handle up on whoever im shooting with. lol i sound so bad.

Thumbs Up/Down
    man thts sumtin i look forward too wish i could participate in a scene with u brooklyn wink*