Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    I've been banned from youtube a few times for being topless in videos, so i'd say no.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by ROC View Post
    As an officier of NYC, I'm here to tell you it is LEGAL but you rarely seeing it done due to common-sense.....smiling..........
    That was my thought there is a time and place for everything. I don't even want to see most of the men that go shirtless half the time with those nasty ass bellies offending my eyes. But seriously as much as I like to be naked its common decency the world is not full of adults there are children in the streets who in their right mind would want to walk about topless we shouldn't have to have laws for stuff that is common sense. But then again common sense aint so common cause most people don't have it

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymatthews View Post
    I've been banned from youtube a few times for being topless in videos, so i'd say no.
    But youtube is a private copmany

YOLO

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    It's a latin TS on Xtube that flashes alot in newyork I think her name is Nicoletta she almost started a riot at the PR day parade

Thumbs Up/Down

Exclamation FAT MEN & Film Permits

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post

Regardless, you do bring up an interesting point, as fat men with 'man boobs' can clearly walk around the beach shirtless, while trans women, would immediately be arrested (here in Va anyway).

Talk about indecent exposure...

Umm, so you are saying in the State of New York you can walk down any street, even Times Square, as a female totally topless, and not break any laws? How very interesting... I guess I will need to visit that state to film my outdoor scenes without any legal hassles.
    When you do film in New York, you will want to make sure that you get your film permit in order. It would be my guess that your film permit will cost you more then any indecent exposure charge ever would. Oh, and as far as I am concerned you can frame the 'FAT GUY' out of the shot.

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Umm, so you are saying in the State of New York you can walk down any street, even Times Square, as a female totally topless, and not break any laws? How very interesting... I guess I will need to visit that state to film my outdoor scenes without any legal hassles.

----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by eclectic_co View Post
    Talk about indecent exposure...

When you do film in New York, you will want to make sure that you get your film permit in order. It would be my guess that your film permit will cost you more then any indecent exposure charge ever would. Oh, and as far as I am concerned you can frame the 'FAT GUY' out of the shot.

Don't think that you will be ablle to do any of those "Brazil" style shoots, but New York is very media friendly.

Permit Required:
    $300 application fee applies. Permit Not Required:
    $300 permit fee does NOT apply. Optional Permit:
    $300 permit fee does NOT apply.

- Equipment or vehicles are used or the person filming asserts exclusive use of City property.

- Insurance is required for this permit. - Hand-held cameras or tripods are used and the person filming does not assert exclusive use of City property.

- Handheld equipment only. Permit does not include special parking privileges.

- Insurance is not required for this permit.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/film/html/ne..._permits.shtml

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    *cough* I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate that I would actually be going to NYC to film, it was more 'in jest'. I've a couple projects in mind, but thus far, it's just been too problematic. So much so, that unless I find some nice private property I just don't see it happening.

----------------
    Now playing: Nirvana - In Bloom
    via FoxyTunes